Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  would you like to continue?

YES NO
A
|
|
|

KIRBY HAS REVIVED! *steals spoon* hey guys! i restarted with 5 more lives
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  I steal the spoon and eat my dinner

Uncoolguy kills everyone except Cubix (I couldn't forget, could I?) and I lag him out and run away
  Hey Treazer! nice spoon you got there! can i have it?
*takes spon* thanks Treazer!

I wrote this whole comment with 1 hand!
Treazer 9 years ago
  As there are no grammar mistakes anymore, I take the spoon and run away! :) *hopes there are no grammar mistakes in the sentence*
gamelover101 9 years ago
  stole*

I steal the spoon with grammar better than yours. >:D
pig 9 years ago
  I shot Totallyepicdude321 with the Automatic Peacemaker from pixel gun. stealed the spoon. delicious soup
  ----E oh wait... thats my trident... *pokes alan* :D *steals spoon* ----o ----E
alanliu12121 9 years ago
  â—‹---

Hahaha
  FALCON-PUNCH!!!1111!!!!ONEONE!!!11 and ya, you fainted, i cleaned the spoon and THEN i stole it.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I activate the End Portal and slay the dragon. The spoon falls out of his bladder and I retain it.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  I steal it and put it at the end of The world with a dragon who never sleeps coiled around it
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I steal the spoon.
  and I steal the spoon on my way to new York, I found it in the car when I got in it to leave
CubixIII 9 years ago
  GRAPEFRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *mauls gamecube* Alright spoon, I'm giving you a lobotomy!!! what, I'm a pickle now?! You say my lobotomy made you a hermaphrodite?
CubixIII 9 years ago
  The spoon gives me a lobotomy and a future version of myself yells "GRAPEFRUIT!!!" while mauling his gamecube and gives the spoon a lobotomy. The spoon becomes a hermaphrodite, and everyone turns into pickles. Then the gamecube lived happily after. THE END!

The spoon gives the gamecube a lobotomy, the gamecube has a baby with itself, I'm pooped out of his memory card slot, and everyone isn't a pickle. I take the spoon and drain him of his estrogen. I steal him before he has babies again. Now I have the spoon and I rip the quantum tampering device off of it.

WHY AM I SAYING WORDS?! ^.^
gamelover101 9 years ago
  @DY all i see is Message removed.. and that's it.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Quantum spoon! I steal the spoon from myself, who steals the spoon from myself, who steals the spoon from myself, who chokes me with the spoon, and I turn into a hermaphrodite, the hermaphrodite has a baby with himself, and the spoon comes out of his ovum. Then the spoon pops into my pocket before I even gave birth to the spoon.

IT'S [quantum] PHYSICS, JERRY!
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  I was testing something and now I cant see the previous posts on this page =(
And I cant even find the edit button to undo it

i think i should stop messing with syntax
CubixIII 9 years ago
  So finally I go over and I open the door and just as I suspected, it's some big fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seagulls haircut and only one nostril. Oh man, I hate it when I'm right! So anyway he burst into my room and he grabbed my lucky spoon and I'm like, "Hey, you can't have that! That spoon's been just like a spoon to me!", and he's like "Tough!" and I'm like "Give it!" and he's like "Make me!" and I'm like "-KAY!" So I grabbed his leg and he grabbed my esophagus and I bit off his ear and he chewed off my eyebrows and I took out his appendix and he gave me a *censored.* you better believe it!!!...

...Well to cut a long story short, he got away with my spoon.

Ye've been Yankovised.
gamelover101 9 years ago
  oh god i remember that

those groups are ancient
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Its dead because you forgot about the list.
And it wont let me edit it because of 2000 character limit =(

Quoting demonicyoshi from steal the spoon from the person below you....
Nice page.
Well I probally should get the bloodemons back on line. APSCUL probally is overcharged by now...

Since using APSKUL to engrave the list on this forum probally would destroy it, i use my pocket Mini-SCUL (super concetrated U.V. lazor)

BlooDemons-
SPOILER

I'll find a way to split up the list into different msg ids so I can maintain it.
  BUMP! guys. what happened to this topic? no ones posted in a MONTH!
  yes! I found jster, it took and hour but I did it! *inhales spoon* you'll have to go inside Kirby to get it.note: kirbys stomach is space, it goes on forever, as seen in a Kirby right back at ya episode.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  >Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<>Ú€<
Now I have a whole army of Mr. Evil Smiley Guys. Look out Jster, we're getting stronger every second of our lives...
  but Kirby can breath and see underwater *eats anglerfish* now I glow in the dark, I will find you soon jster...
Jster95 9 years ago
  I punch Mr. Evil Smiley guy in his Evil Smiley face and take the spoon. I then run and jump into my submarine, piloting it to the bottom of the ocean where you will never find me.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Mr. Evil Smiley Guy steals the spoon.
|
|
v
>Ú€<
  STILL. MY. SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!
CubixIII 9 years ago
  My friend Alastair calls it a spoon sometimes. SO THERE. >Ú€<
  YES. FLORIDA. and I steal your minecraft spoon...
wait... wouldn't two sticks and an iron ingot make a shovel?

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg