Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  I didn't have it though, its in another topic.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I buy the spoon off DY for 2p.
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  I take the spoon to Another Topic.
gamelover101 8 years ago
  i steal the cake
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I borrow the spoon for an eternity after I get bailed.
kalina200 8 years ago
  and everyone goes to jail for stealing and i get given the spoon
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I steal the site, JP, GIS, Elizea, wouter, tonypa and all other site admins.
SuperDog 8 years ago
  i steal the topic
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  'No, you're getting mugged!'
gamelover101 8 years ago
  i steal coolguy52 and the spoon along with it
kalina200 8 years ago
  dang.. i give up
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  But there is nothing but the spoon, except the teaspoon decoy which I made, which you have.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Luckily you got the tabelspoon the spoon is 500000 light years in space
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  The Earth is destroyed, I destroyed it remember! I'll just take it now.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Luckily i brewed a potion so i could teleport and see invisible stuff i teleport to the spoon,take it and put it in the middle of earths core ...
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I use 'Oracle' so I can find the spoon, I take it, have I or not? It's invisible so you will never know...
kalina200 8 years ago
  luckily i threw the bomb and took the spoon and made it invisible and hid it.GL Now
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I never took the spoon, you got the bomb.
kalina200 8 years ago
  this game is too hard
SPOILER
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Well, antimatter obliterates any form of matter, including metal. so I just make an anti-Star and it blows up EVERYTHING... (except the spoon)
kalina200 8 years ago
  luckily the metal suit was stronger than the spoon therefore i survive and yep i go back to earth take the spoon and hide it in A (oh wait im not telling!)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Ok, I make an anti-Earth, it destroys the multiverses!

I take the spoon (cos metal can survive anything (well, the spoon can) and I have it... It's too easy.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Luckily i happend to be exploring DIFFERNT galixys and i still had the spoon and i put it on a unknown planet.. i call Tori Vega planet
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Anti-Coolguy flings himself into matter, wiping out the Solar System. Also, you can't survive a hit from an Anti Matter Bomb unless you are in a vacuum. And you would suffocate in a vacuum anyway.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Luckily i still had the metal suit and survived and i get a lazer rifal and shoot you burning a hole in your back and you dropped the spoon.. i take it. And you die! GL now :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I get an antimatter bomb (2 anti-hydrogens) and drop it on you. The fall breaks the suspension and wipes out half of life on Earth. I then take the spoon...
kalina200 8 years ago
  than my monkey gard came down and snaches the spoon from you and gives it to me in my lava surrounded base and i store it in a hidden vault which cannot be broke and with a 16 digit code and surrounded by poisonous black willow spiders which kill in seconds GL now :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I reincarnate into a worse off human (I lead a bad life). I lost the power to change the gravity and wait for your death from the radioactivity. I then wait for the spoon to be radiation-free and take it
kalina200 8 years ago
  Than i escape before gettin crushed and were a sute which is metal and wont break and go in the uranium take the key and get a shotgun and murder coolguy GL now :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I suddenly escape and amplify the gravity on Earth (Assuming you can unstick the spoon to be able to throw the magnet in the lava, I can amplify gravity) to make it very strong. We are crushed and then I change it back to normal and run to take it. I then throw the spoon into a Tub of Uranium. GL now :)

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg