Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CubixIII 9 years ago
  I craft a spoon with two sticks and an iron ingot.

@totallyepicdude Florida? REALLY?
You should visit Missouri sometime.
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  im in creative mode, I destroy the bedrock... and accidently break the spoon in the process
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  I put the spoon in a bedrock cage
  nah.. its mah spoon. it just is...
LukeTheFunJester 9 years ago
  my spoon, ye bugger. i need you to eat some brains.
  not here in florida...
CubixIII 9 years ago
  WAT??? SCHOOL'S OUT! O-U-T-OUT!!!
  HEY!!!!! ILL KILL YOU... you know what, nevermind, *snatches spoon* cubix, let it go, I go inactive A LOT lately...I only get 2 1/2 hours on the cpu Monday- Thursday... I go to my moms house (the house with NO computer) at 5 Monday through Thursday, and I get home from school at 2:30
CubixIII 9 years ago
  HOLY COW JSTER MAKES A RETURN AFTER 5 YEARS :D
Come to me! I praise your creator again and again! Isn't that enough?! Epic is secretly an evil person who ignores others who are supposedly his friend! I'm the only kind one around here!
  no! come to me, I am the good guy, im friendly, gamelover only wants you so he can win this "steal the spoon" topic!
gamelover101 9 years ago
  Yes, dear spoon, come to me! I shall protect you from the mighty evils of the others in this realm! hehehehe
SuperMario 9 years ago
  The spoon just got tired of getting stolen 10000 times so it decides to run for it's life.
Jster95 9 years ago
  But guys, I've had the spoon right here this whole time!
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Epic never talks to me, so he couldn't have told me to go in his car. Therefore this path of events couldn't happen. So, I steal the spoon from Ferrari12.
  AND I STEAL THE SPOON! THE CROWD GOES WILD AS CUBIX decides to sit down and rethink this whole steal the spoon thing
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Meh, I take the spoon anyway.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  I steal 'it' the hidden entity known as Dark-Coolguy

Coolguy - Me made of matter
Uncoolguy - Nanoscopic entity made of antimatter
Dark-Coolguy - Macroscopic entity made of dark matter

Cubix runs out of charge so I steal the spoon!
CubixIII 9 years ago
  But it was so loud, you couldn't hear me laughing about the "FRAGILE" sticker on your glass car, and how weak it was.

Since I had packed myself with soundproofing foam when I saw it, I was safe from the music, and the glass ripped you to shreds. I took back the spoon which is rightfully mine.

And I send your carcass to anger management classes.
Don't escape or I WILL SHOVE THIS TEACUP DOWN YOUR THROAT AFTER I BASH YOU HEAD IN WITH IT!!!
  cubix,take a ride in my new car (cubix) ok... (me) *turns on disney music*
(cubix) ... this is really quiet for a song... ill turn the volume up... *turns it up to max power* (me) *puts on earmuffs* (cubix) why do you need those?
(me) you'll see... (music) *quiet, when suddenly... LET IT GO!!!!*
*cubix and the car get blasted into shards thanks to how LOUD the music is...*
(me) *takes spoon)
CubixIII 9 years ago
  1m 57u(k 1n 1337$p3@k 700!!!

1 573@| 7h3 5p00n. D:
  and i steal the sp00n.. wait, let me try that again, I steal the spoon, 1337sp3@k 0h n0! 1m s7uck 1n 1337sp3@k m0d3!
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I go back in time and keep myself from stealing the spoon from Jster95. So Epic didn't take the spoon.

I steal the spoon from Gecko and mutilate the banana guy.
  yes but I need that spoon for my relaxing tea, now give it to me or I WILL SHOVE THIS TEACUP DOWN YOUR THROAT AFTER I BASH YOU HEAD IN WITH IT!!!
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I believe you will find that the spoon does in fact belong to me.

So, I guess I might as well take it!
  let me start this off again then, I steal the spoon from cubix
CubixIII 9 years ago
  AND HOW did you take the spoon from Rick Astley's throat and plug your ears at the same time? You didn't imply earplugs, your being bionic was my dream, so you got Rickrolled and explode.

Oh, and Coolguy?

Quoting CubixIII from steal the spoon from the person below you....
EXCEPT THE FACT I'M ANDROID, NOT FULL ROBOT >:)

I fake my hypnotism and start the Apocaypse by shoving The Spoon down Rick Astley's throat.

Quoting gamelover101 from steal the spoon from the person below you....
I am going to steal the spoon with a quote!

Quoting CubixIII from steal the spoon from the person below you....
how many times do i have to say this
*sigh*
i'm an android, i can't die
so i take the spoon from the now existing coolguy
because i cast a spell which made coolguy human again.

Quoting Coolguy52 from steal the spoon from the person below you....
Ahem: since when where any of you but Cubix (he is Android) alive?

Uncoolguy got you all but Cubix(he is android).

And I lagged Cubix out and I steal the spoon!

Quoting totallyepicdude321 from steal the spoon from the person below you....
UNREAL SUPERHERO 3!! *cubix starts to malfunction as he is an android and the music is making his circuits go insane* ill take the spoon now * starts blasting music everywhere*

Now that I have broadcasted my androidyness to Coolguy, (and hopefully for the last time,) I time travel to 5 years ago and steal the spoon from Jster95.

NOW I AM THE CREATOR OF THIS GAME.

So, anyway, *ahem*

just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
  I just steal the spoon even though the games doesn't exist anyway.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  I reverse reverse reverse time and kill you all

I killed his parents :P

Edit: Dang! How could I forgot u Cubix!
  I reverse reverse time so that you never killed him.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  I reverse time until before b4 Jster95 was born and kill his parents so no game :(

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg