Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  ...sorry cubix for causing a paradox... oh hey look!
its a prototype cuboid 8... what to do with it...

(edit) I know what to do with it! complete it and make it... nice... also... just so anyone out there can know... im a robot. im.. umm I think im a bionic type of robot. so ya, hi world
CubixIII 10 years ago
  With Cuboid out of the way, I immediately teleport to Manhattan because I didn't have room to say that on my last post.

Me: Epic?!
Epic: Hey, I just wanted to thank you for saving me from Cuboid.
Me: How nice... You just caused a paradox. Not nice at all, for the matter.
Epic: But- I have The Spoon! *whips out The Spoon*
Me: Then what's... THIS! *whips out The Spoon as well*
Epic: Wait. Oh, god:::::::::::::
n43087B)&)&N230m[,2MI".'2i/i@PR8m9ofnybotf2Bfitf29bfiiu2VIuvytif2fBI@YO
SPOILER
v67v6ivi66666666666666666vi666666666666vi6365286t3rtr2i2yutriu32ytr2itrrtyuirtyuirtyuirtyui/XXxXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...............
[virus termination in progress 0%]
[Error: a paradox occured. Spoon touched spoon from same timeline.]
[Possible explanation: Epic managed to teleport to Manhattan with The Spoon in his hands. You had the same spoon in the process. Remember to keep the spoon away from him next time. Sit tight, we're working on it. Again. *sigh...*]
  SNAP... woah... what happened... oh look.. the spoon
...ill hand it to cubix for saving me back there...
CubixIII 10 years ago
  TOO BAD.
*ahem* As I was saying...
One day ago...
I guess the spoon is company
SAP.
!!Cubix, what are you doing here?
Me: Trying to save your life!
ZAP.
Wha-
Present Epic: I'M NOT LETTING U GET AWAY! COME OVER HERE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR MASTER CUBOID!
Me: C-Cuboid 7 is evil!!!
ZAP AGAIN *sigh*.
C7: Hey ppls! Epic, have you got the spoon ready?
Past Epic: W-who are you?!
C7: You're Epic and you're my slave!...
Present Epic: All set in this weird contraptiony thingy!
Past Epic: who--
Me: Epic-- Ugh. There's two epicdudes here. This will be tricky. AHEM. I know you're crazy right now, but you're totallyepicdude! you're awesome! You are sane!
Present Epic: Sane, shmane. I'm a slave now, cubix! I work for nothing!--But... he's my friend!--Shut up, you.
Me: hmm... it seems that his true self fights with Cuboid whenever I'm around.
C7: You were a stupid prototype. A lowly system. You went away early. Your "intelligence" was a manufacturing error. More like Dr. Heptamon butting in and taking you. You actually didn't make sense. You would have become killer, like us, if you hadn't been taken. You just have all these powers because years later, you came back and ran into the Gen. VII manufacturing facility and upgraded. But your stupidity stayed along.
Me: n-no! I actually bonded with humans to destroy you! You were never meant to be this way! Any robot can have intelligence! The only difference between us is that I decided to be nice!!!
Past Epic: Wait. You're a robot?!
Me: I told you tomorrow!
Present Epic: No... No, I can't do it!-YOU MUST!!!
Me: And Cuboid has a mentaltap!
*rips the mentaltap apart*
Present Epic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH--------I'm alive! I'm actually okay!
Past Epic: What is going on?
Me: Nothing! Goodbye! *takes past spoon*
TRIPLE ZAP.
Back in the present...
Epic: whoa. Hey! Cuboid's gone! I'M PURE AGAIN!!! Yay!
Me: It took some doing, but I managed to straighten time yet again! Plus I have the spoon. Bye, epic! See you! Paf
gamelover101 10 years ago
  i'm not going to bother reading paragraphs of text

my spoon
  NO. I WILL NOT LET YOU DISUPT THE RESSURECTION OF MASTER CUBOID.. infact, you are going to sit here, tied to a tele-proof pole and watch the resurrection!
CubixIII 10 years ago
  ...oh god no! nono! WHAT'S THIS?! Epic's not really sane?!?! Gawd. Stupid zombies. Oooh well. Going to teleport now. Let's see...
1 day ago...
  heh,heheh.... I WILL DESTROY HUMANITY FOR MASTER CUBOID, BUT FIRST I MUST PUT HIM IN THE SPOON CUBIX HAS...later... perfect... and now to put cuboid inside the spoon...
CubixIII 10 years ago
  [virus termination 87%]
[TERMINATED!]
Alrighty then! Back online. Let's see how The Spoon's doing... Hm. The Spoon's now transported to Saturn? Alright. To saturn with me!
At saturn...
Easy. *grabs spoon* How nice, what a bad hiding spot! TRY HARDER NEXT TIME, COOLGUY!
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  I steal the spoon and throw it into cyber space. Then I gun it down. THE END!

SPOILER
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  spoon was yours now it's mine etc
  spoon is mine etc
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Ha! Cuboid! Look!
C7: WHA-
Me: *snatch* break*
[An explosion happens in Epic's bathroom.]
"Kablooie!"
Epic: uuuuuuugh... why do I feel like throwing up?
Me: Dude, just wait. It takes time for an evil spirit to exit a controlled body. And the way it comes out... is, well...
Epic: Uuuuuuuugh.
[I glue the spoon together.]
There. Nice and Cuboid-free. He was my evil twin brother. Now all you have to do is puke out Cuboid...
Epic: I don't want to talk about it... Cubix? Hello? ANYONE?!

Well, now I have the spoon, it's in my pocket.
wait:::::::::::::
n43087B)&)&N230m[,2MI".'2i/i@PR8m9ofnybotf2Bfitf29bfiiu2VIuvytif2fBI@YO
SPOILER
v67v6ivi66666666666666666vi666666666666vi6365286t3rtr2i2yutriu32ytr2itrrtyuirtyuirtyuirtyui/XXxXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...............
[virus termination in progress 0%]
[Error: a paradox occured. Spoon was never in place. Possible explanation: Entity "gamelover101" located at time spoon stopped existing. Good thing your present memory continues existing when time loops back. Now please, try not to travel through the timeline when another paradox occurs. Systems are working on stabilizing and manually preventing the paradox. Sit tight for a moment, I'm working on it. -Dr. Heptamon.]
[virus termination 26%...]
[virus termination 54%...]
  tl;dr spoon is mine, etc
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Dude, I was about to do the insane thing, but I was too embarrased!!! :3

Hello?!?! hello? ....
Okay, doing it anyway
so... alone... can't... find... dingdong!... can't... stand!... rrraaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*warning c3 has gone total incredible hulk. approach at risk.*
(he has also gone insane as well and is now trying to get to ted.)

Me: AAGGGGGG
Epicdude: hiiiii! you wanna share some crazy cakes?! they're full of vitamin seventy!
Me: Noooooo way! I watched what one could do to Pinkie pie. It exploded Equesria twice. No way am I doing the same.
Epic: duuuuuuude! u should try it! hnnhnnhnhnhhnnnnhnhnhhhhhnhnnnnnnnn!!! it so good! i-NO! I'm not staying like this forever- want!!! i wants another crazy cake! yes, sir spoon, i have eaten 100 crazy cakes in the past hour- I can't do this! I'm too conscious to continue being crazy!!!
Me: *becomes normal* Dude, you are-
Epic: heehehehehehehehehehheeheeeeeeeheheehehhhhhee- I DON'T WANT TO!!! NOOO!!!!!
Me: wait... Wha?! Epic! The Spoon!
The Spoon: [starts to levitate] hahaha... yes... I HAVE taken pure control of your friend!!!
Epic: He's not my friend!!!
Me: WHAT! You-you... you're...
The Spoon: Yes! I am...
Me: CuboidVII?! Brother?!?! You... you're the spoon?!
C7: Yes! I AM THE SPOON! I took control of it!!!
Me: Wha- I thought I froze and killed you!!!
C7: Cubix. Poor, poor Cubix. The one who got away to live with the pitiful humans. You should be with your Simulian kind. You should realize that I'm not really half organic.
Epic: yeah. that sucks that you're an organic- What? Cubix-- you're a Simulian? I hear those are killer robots- you'll be perfect for master c7! heeh ee hee!!!
Me: You... you fiend! Don't make him think that I'm a killer! I'm nice! I actually had intelligence! I'm not a zombie robot! No... no... Don't kill me!!! Please, no!
  HELLLOOOOOOO!?!?!?! anyone there? oh look. the spoon... I guess this is company... 4 hours later....
hahaha... *warning epicdude has gone insane. approach at risk.*
CubixIII 10 years ago
  YEAH, it worked!
Oh, btw, I stole the spoon you never stole. :3
Wait...
Here we go again.

Woot!
Okay. No paradoxes this time...
*beep!*
30 minutes later...
totallyepicdude321: AGH! Cubix, what are you-
CubixIII: Look. I just need your spoon. Then everything will be fine. Just fine...

*rip*
CubixIII: Wait. Styrofoam?! REALLY?!?!
totallyepicdude321: Gotcha!
CubixIII: Forget the spoon. *crumples up the non-spoon* I'm going after Dingdong. *poof!*
totallyepicdude321: Wait- wha? Cubix?! Anybody?!?! HELLO?!?!?!
  hmm.. ive raveled through time.. been eaten by a vulture... and been stolen constantly... im gonna go take a bath. the spoon is STILL attached to me soo... your gonna have to wait like 30 minutes for me to get out.
dingdong 10 years ago
  You two remain stuck in the loop, never to notice that the spoon you fight over is a fake.

While fleeing from Cubix on the graveyard earlier, I replaced the real one with one from my magical supply of fake spoons.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Okay... Hey, I watched this Doctor who episode, and he-
oldmanrob 38 minutes ago NEW
We are trapped in a temporal loop, CubixIII. Lets h-wait. I already said that.
CubixIII 1 minute ago NEW
Uh... To get out, The Doctor had to do the same exact thing he did when the loop started.
oldmanrob 1 minute ago NEW
O-okay. Let's see...
I have built a time-mascine and steal the spoon from the person above me.
CubixIII 2 hours ago
I am a built in time machine, so I steal the spoon from the person below me.

Hopefully I didn't make this a dead forum unless I'm dealing with some really smart people...

YEAH, it worked!
Wait...
Here we go again.
YEAH, it worked!
Wait...
Here we go again.
YEAH, it worked!
Wait...
Here we go again.
Ugh!
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  We are trapped in a temporal loop, CubixIII. Lets hope somebody finds a solution and frees us.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  I am a built in time machine, so I steal the spoon from the person below me.

Hopefully I didn't make this a dead forum unless I'm dealing with some really smart people...
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  I have build a time-mascine and steal the spoon from the person above me.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Seriously?!
I slay you with my lvl. infinity Atom the Amazing Zombie Killer. Then I take The Spoon.
dingdong 10 years ago
  Being (obviously, apparently) dead, I rise from the groud and stagger after you for eternity till i get the spoon
CubixIII 10 years ago
  @ dingdong Yes, but I'm not easily distracted. I feel the tremors in my pocket and run after you, transforming into a robot cheetah. I severely maul you, and (obviously) you die. I become android again and take THE SPOON from you.
  ewww... stop tossing me around and having me choked on by vultures....stop taking the spoon and me!
dingdong 10 years ago
  But at the funeral you hear the loud sound of bells. While you look at the clock tower, the Spoon gets taken by me.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  My vultures died.
I force everyone to go to their funeral.
The spoon was in your pocket, so I whistle and the vultures come out of their fake death and eat you. Then one of them chokes on THE SPOON. It was the same one that had choked on it before. Now when I take the vulture to ER, it turns out it really IS dead. Now I force you all to come to ITS funeral. I have THE SPOON now. Whoever comments next gets mutilated!
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  My name is Rob "Nobody" Oldman and I get you and take the spoon.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg