Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 10 years ago
  I have a banshee and I shot you with it's cannon, then I catch THE SPOON while in air and I throw myself out of the banshee. I run away as fast as I can to make sure nobody gets me.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Hey! Psycho! Guess what? I have a surprise for you! And it's... a pack of ravenous vultures? [sarcasm]I did NOT see that coming.[/sarcasm] Oh. One of them choked on a spoon. Oh wait... It's THE SPOON. How nice. Happy not-birthday to me!
psychomaster 10 years ago
  I took it.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  I steal totallyepicdude321.
I just can't wait for 4 pm to roll around... Heck, I'll probably be gone by then. U want to come on now?
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  that means you also have me.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  that's strange. a spoon falls from the sky and enters my window. ooooh it's THE SPOON. it's mine now.
  I live even though I died and take it anyways.
  AND NOW THE SPOON IS MY SPOON. using physics, I bind the spoon to me
CubixIII 10 years ago
  You got wanganumbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 83
SuperMario 10 years ago
  The spoon is the spoon, that's the only thing i know.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  I didn't change the spoon, I just made it represent Wanganunb and Numberwang. It's not really either. It's like a representation piece.

THAT'S NUMBERWANG!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  "You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey." -Jster95
CubixIII 10 years ago
  THE spoon is Wanganumb. You all get Wanganumbed. THE spoon is my Numberwang, so I am the greatest Numberwang in the history of America.
  and of course, here I come yet again to kill you all then stealing THE spoon, only to find you all mysteriously revived, then I run for my life
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I was in the tower where the Club Errera is, and from there I snipe psychomaster. Then I kill everyone from Club Errera (I did set a bomb). I seek for psycho's corpse with the spoon and take it, and hide the evidence.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  Someone knock at my door. I open and outside is a penguin with a spoon in his ... It's too disgusting. I send him back to psychomaster.
  I take the fridge. I take the spoon out of it. I go in the fridge. A spoon is on the table. I have the spoon in the fridge. The spoon is my spoon. I don't care if I get hypothermia.. *sets the temperature of the fridge to coldest, locks the door*
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I take the spoon and put it in a fridge.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  That was the worst stealing idea... ever, of all time.
  I took it. ._.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  WHAT!
JETI100
SAID
TOO
jeti100 10 years ago
  MYNE!
I
NEED
IT
SuperMario 10 years ago
  You took A spoon from him, but I still have THE spoon.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  The moron steals the spoon from GLo|o|.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I take the spoon, normally, like if it was only a spoon.
  I took it. And you can't stop me.
gamelover101 10 years ago
  I steal the spoon.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Maybe I have a hard time doing that because I am a moron with asperger's syndrome.
I'm a moron.
I'm a big stupid moron.
Call me if u need me to stop calling myself a moron.
Because I am one...
gamelover101 10 years ago
  No reason? Maybe when you learn how to engage in some coherent conversation and not annoy the hell out of people.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  I sentence gamelover101 to infinity years in prison because he kicked me from #bonuslevel for no reason.
I take the spoon from him cuz he deserves it.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg