Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 9 years ago
  For heavens sake! YOU can't see dark matter, you can only see it's effects.

I steal the spoon from you
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I travel through a wall to find a whole open space and I see you, I steal the spoon from u.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  CubixIII, I wasn't talking about you and you can't see me as I am dark matter. No one can see dark matter. so I steal the spoon from you
CubixIII 9 years ago
  But you're nobody!

Plus, I'm an android, so I can't get burned, choked, cooked, and crushed.
Since I can see the unseeable, I take the spoon from Nobody.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  OH.... You mean Super Mario 3D World. That is Wii U, I'm not sure about the level count there, but in 3D LAND, It's 16.

It's not the highest. That title belongs to the original SMB. (256 using a glitch).

But you can't see me or the spoon or the time warper. Because im nobody. so how did you kill me and steal the spoon?

LOGIC!

I stole the spoon from Cubix

Epic, I throw you onto the planet Venus using a Dragonite and a Hydreigon to calm you down. Venus... well lets just say it would get very messy

GORE ALERT
SPOILER

Cubix, there was someone below you. so don't start anew.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.

Textttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt stole the spoon.
I am a tyfgahfidgfohadsfgbasjhgdk.
"Textttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt stole the spoon.
I am a tyfgahfidgfohadsfgbasjhgdk." stole the spoon.
"Textttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt stole the spoon.
I am a tyfgahfidgfohadsfgbasjhgdk." is me.
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  ITS W WII U GAME RARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *turn into hulk while smashing coolguy against the wall, a rock, a diamond, a knife and the sun.* ahem, and now I have the spoon.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  But you cant see Nobody and when I touch the spoon and my time warper, only I can see them.

GOOD LUCK NOW

And epic, my 3DS ran out of charge so I have to charge it up!
  I take the spoon from cubix, and coolguy, PLAY 3D WORLD for proof.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I take the spoon from dingdong, because Coolguy couldn't take the spoon, because he's Nobody.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  Umm... Dingdong. all the forks died, im starving and I only have peas left. Oh yeah and if we team up, I need to unlock treasure with it, you can have half.

And it is indestructible. So I warp and steal the spoon from you.
dingdong 9 years ago
  I say it's destructible... Not that i care.

Since everyone believes to have the spoon, it seems nobody has it. So i go and take the spoon from Nobody. He doesn't have any use for it.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  Hold it. First off how did anyone get the spoon.
And epic. Isn't that Super Mario Bros 2?
Plus I go and reclaim my time warper and do all the same to get the spoon back.

GOOD LUCK. (I said it was indestructible)
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I send oldmanrob through time, feed him to vultures, steal him, throw him in the bathtub, attach the spoon to him, thirty minutes later I send him off in an ejector seat cleverly hidden in the bathtub while simultaneously jerking the spoon to my hands using the invisible string that I never told you about. Then I put it in my totallyepicdude321 which I never told you about. Then I go to Manhattan AGAIN(!!!) which I never told you about.
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  you guys talk too much.

i steal the sponge. err i steal the spoon.
  actually coolguy, there are 6 normal worlds and 4 special worlds in super Mario 3d world, world 1-6 world mushroom, world flower, world star and world crown, (world crown is there hardest of them all)

I take the spoon and the time warper, I warp back to before you made the time warper, throw it of a cliff, shredded the blueprint and all its copies, then stop the spoon from cubix
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I take the spoon from my 3DS and put it on my Wii. I transfer it to my computer with Minecraft on it. I look up pinklover2. I scan the location and pass the spoon to him. Using this spoon, pinklover updates Turtle craft, we can use it again, and I can finish my house.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah... I wish.

I just take the spoon and hope to meet pinklover2, because The Spoon is a wishing Spoon.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  So what? I've got the spoon.

Isn't there 8 normal and 8 secret worlds? In Super Mario 3D Land?

And I used my time warper to make sure that your bionic speed didn't work!

And hiding in 9 worlds is tricky but I made sure I was also in the universe where you didn't!

Face it... There is only one way to defeat me!

Oh yeah! My time warper is indestructible.
  OR DID IT? I had enough time to speed around the park, and plant a fake me, and a fake spoon! im actually im one of the 9 worlds of that game! find me if you can!
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  But remember when I gunned a fake spoon down. My time machine freaked out so the fake spoon was on Saturn and the real spoon was fixe... Hey Ouch! No fair Cubix! I want my spoon back. Oh wait! My time machine. I shall now use the 5th dimension to warp into an alternate universe where I still have the spoon!

NICE TRY...

I also got the camera and hit epic in the world "bowser" in Super Mario 3D Land. He was on the Ferris Wheel.

Even blotting things out doesn't work... Come to think of it, nor did your bionic speed.
  or you could go after me in world b*w**r.
in s*up*r m*r*o 3* w*r*d. im on the f*rr*s w*e*l

using my bionic speed, I run around the amusement park, you know, world b*w**r
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I ALWAYS make paradoxes!

Thanks for the camera! *throws camera at crazy epic (the one that got controlled by C7)*
Good. Now that's taken care of. Now to take the camera from myself and go hit Coolguy52.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  I go back in time and shoot OMR! I steal the spoon and **************************! Only I know where the spoon is, so you can't make anything up!
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  I steal the spoon. You can keep your paradox, gl. I have my own.
gamelover101 9 years ago
  I steal the paradox and the spoon.
  WAIT. cubixIII, you made a PARADOX! by going back in time, and killing cuboid, your future self would have no reason to kill him, so you wouldn't and he would respawn! but then you would have a reason to kill him... cycle repeats...

ill save us!
me:past me, take this video recorder thing 9000, its paradox proof
past me: ok... ill go hand it to cubix.
*gets attacked by cuboid*
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Hey, just trying to add a sideplot epic-y thing to the spoon game. "I steal the spoon"'s getting a bit old. I wanted to add some excitement and make people attracted to this forum. I guess it's just too cluttered now, which makes it boring as well. Heck, I get so into the sideplot, I rarely have space to fit the spoon theft in there. Dang, I guess it was an epic fail.
Hoo boy, here I go again! D:
  I give gamelover an award for being annoyed at cubixIIIs long storys.

and I steal the spoon
gamelover101 9 years ago
  I bravely award CubixIII an award for having the most ridiculously long message ever.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  [TERMINATED! Don't mess up this time!]
Whee..... Wha--
CNN:
LOCAL BL USER WREAKS HAVOC INSIDE A GIANT BIONIC ROBOT

Ooooooh no.
Epic? Where are you--
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOM

[systems back online]
[Today's time: 3:57:39 11-29-2017]
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.
Where... am I?
Epic: Hello? Hello?! Cubix! You alive?
Me: hhhhhhhhhhhqwqwqwwqwqwqwquwiewurtoewfgqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm. Oooooooow. That really hurts. I'd better go after that Cuboid Gen. 8 prototype... OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! What-
Epic: Dude, you were asleep for 3 and a half years!
Me: Epicdude, get out of there right now! You're evil! Again... ugh.
Epic: Dude, I stabilized it. It's for good now. Get up, by the way.
Me: I'll try... unh! WIAGHHHH!!!!!!
[I find myself in a giant crusher.]
Epic: Kidding! See you in the big junkyard in the sky! Hee hee!!!
Me: Oh, really? I'm invincible. Computer, exit hibernation!
Epic: Wait--
[systems back online *for realz*]
[current time is 4:02:59 4-11-14]
Epic: You awake? Hello?
Me: ugh... Shouldn't you be in that Cuboid Gen. 8?
Epic: What are you talking about?
Me: but... you caused that paradox after getting controlled by Cuboid7?
Epic: What? Dude, I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.
Me: so... it was all a dream!!! YIPPEE! See you in Manhattan so this can actually start happening! :D
Poof!
Meanwhile, in another dimension...
C7: If only he knew... heh heh heh.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg