Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 7 years ago
  You are in prison, and you didn't kill me. Therefore, I recieved your assets - the spoon!
kalina200 7 years ago
  I Murdered CG And Stole The Spoon
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  I am afraid us abysses have no olfactory nerve and therefore have no sense of smell.
kalina200 7 years ago
  Then I Kept Farting Until CG Just Gave The Spoon To Me. He Didn't Want To Smell It Anymore!
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  Ok, I will cast it somewhere, yet no one can retrieve it, it's good being an abyss :D
kalina200 8 years ago
  I Bid $4444444444455555555555555666
Btw, 5th Msg, Ill Be Takin That Spoon Now
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I'll give it to you and take it back.
kalina200 8 years ago
  I Can't Get It, It Takes About Half An Hour To Type A Msg On My PS3
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I used it to eat my cheerios to keep kalina from stealing them all. I'll have that back thanks
CubixIII 8 years ago
  I bid a haofi7ewa-t9euyroeatfy-r8taya0e8rrillion dollars before any MSGs pass, because I do not want to die from MSG overdose. I know a super-intelligent telepathic sheep that died from MSG overdose.

5 MSGs later...

Great, all the other bidders are dead. Probably from monosodium glutamate overdose. Oh well, at least the spoon delivery is an express delivery with free shipping and handling. Oh, here comes my spoon now!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Hey! Don't steal my stash of Cheerios, those cost money! Forget it, I'll have the spoon and sell it on eBay to the highest bidder, auction ends in 5 msgs time, gl!
kalina200 8 years ago
  Until A Spon Turns Into The Spoon...
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Dynamo, it was already radioactive so it didn't need to be incinerated xD GG! Dynamo wins and is now dead from the subsequent 'accidental' meltdown of the reactor.
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I incinerate the spoon, Game Over.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I found it, Ok, well, I'll just put it in a fission reactor, gl.
gamelover101 8 years ago
  No, sorry, there's only a 5% drop chance of the spoon on death.

95% of the time the spoon just respawns somewhere else in the world. Can you find it?!
CubixIII 8 years ago
  I used DETERMINATION to revive myself. I attack MeatyDino246 with my Real Knife and deal 99999 damage. Um, I got the spoon?
MeatyDino246 8 years ago
|Tackle| |Splash|
|Cut| [Reference EarthBound]
MeatyDino246 used Reference EarthBound!
It's super effective!
The wild CubixIII fainted!
MeatyDino246 gained 26 exp.!
*picks up dropped spoon*
CubixIII 8 years ago
  Hey, what? No Earthbound references! We're doing Undertale. And I steal the spoon from Asteroid anyway. Your quiz sucks. I kill Coolguy52 since he isn't android so I won't have to listen to any more stupid quiz questions.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  What? It wasn't hidden on an Asteroid! Well, it isn't now :) Still 8 letters, GL.
MeatyDino246 8 years ago
  [BASH]
WHAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!
•The CubixIII became tame!
YOU WON!
•The CubixIII dropped a Spoon!
•MeatyDino246 gained 73 exp.!
•MeatyDino246's level is now 75!
•Offense went up by 2!
•Speed went up by 1!
•Guts went up by 1!
•IQ went up by 1!
•Max HP went up by 2!
•Max PP went up by 5!
CubixIII 8 years ago
  I steal the spoon from asteroid. Cubix is getting tired of this quiz. Would you like to SPARE or FIGHT?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Ha, there are many moons between the three objects with seven letters, and have six letters themselves. But you said Trit-, oh... I will take it and hide in on an object called _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, HA! You will never find it here!
CubixIII 8 years ago
  I steal the spoon from Europa.
btw thx google
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  @CubixIII Hmmph, lucky guess.

Anyway, I'll have that now, and put it on a moon of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ called _ _ _ _ _ _
gamelover101 8 years ago
  oh, my bad

I'll take that and go now, thanks! *runs away*
CubixIII 8 years ago
  You stole everything but the kitchen sink, though...
And guess what's IN the kitchen sink???
I steal the spoon from the kitchen sink that gamelover101 didn't steal
gamelover101 8 years ago
  i steal everything, making me the richest person in the world
CubixIII 8 years ago
  I steal the spoon from the Oort Cloud.

And yes I learned about the Oort Cloud in 7th grade Science.

And yes I am 13.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  It isn't a planet, and it has a proper name.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg