Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 12 years ago
  I don't know if I could be a tester, because I wanna play it. Jp said everyone can play it, but I can't :/ And manufan is a tester, but there's not the blue tester sign.... So if you add me as a tester, that would be very great :D
lmr 12 years ago
  I really like the game with the features it has. I feel that adding a bunch more features will just complicate things, and detract from the game.
Keep up the good work Simon.
Jos 12 years ago
  I have a couple of suggestions:

Maybe you could take care that, when you play a level, the use of space of the gameplay is optimized and that the level is automatically centralized (like e.g. in BB).

The possibility to move a couple of blocks in the leveleditor is rather handy, I think.

(I also thought of a oneway block (like other people, I see), and maybe, I don't know, sticky patches?)

Maybe the "front page of the game" can include a random (or voted) level. With this I also think about the problem there is of too much official levels (at BL in general), because with this designers could be "rewarded" without an official level. Maybe sth like "a level of the week/month"?
SimonM 12 years ago
  I could do that but that would require a big mess-up of the code, so it probably won't be implemented soon.
And neosanner, I won't implement any of those as I already have implemented a few and the others are stupid.
manufan 12 years ago
  What I'd like to see here is a centre the level function as that would really help with my levels when I create them. :) (Tester btw)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  @ 1: wait till the game is done.
2: Gecko is making the music.

suggestions:
1. No. there's no gravity anyways.
2. Already implented.
3. No.
4. No.
5. Simon tried to make teleporters, they bugged.
6. already implented
7. No.
8. That doesn't fit at all.
9. Unsure.
10. No.
11. Simon considered this, however he didn't implent it.
12. Unsure.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  cool , i think gary will create the most official level on this game because i'm already download his game (blockmania project a) and i trained to create level with it.

can i create the level now ? please........
and if you are searching for music , try
here

if this game has the part needed , i can make the good level like in my blockmania

i'm ready for the launching for this game

suggest block:
-gravity changer
-exploding block(explotion 3x3)
-armoured block (destroy it twice)
-glue (up down left right and it is wall.if the block stick on it , the block willnot released except breaking it like in blockmania project a)
-teleporter
-breaking wall (one step and it will break)
-glass (3 steps and it will break)
-dirt (go down and down when the block is over that wall)
-switch and locked wall
-reversed switch and reversed powered wall
-one way gate
-one use gate (after the block passing , the wall appeared in that place)
SimonM 12 years ago
  Gecko is already making a song for PI, but thanks anyway. :)
Elizea 12 years ago
  Did someone say "Music and sounds"?

I could make you some bgm for this if you wanted, simon (:
jp 12 years ago
  Well done SimonM, that's exactly what I mean when I say not enough polish. I've played a bit more the game, the gameplay is excellent.

Other ideas to improve the polish :
- A splash/welcome/title screen
- A help page with back button to splash screen
- Tutorial levels (this is the deluxe version and can replace a help page)
- Music and sounds
- Mute music button
- Mute sounds button
- Mouse cursor modified (a hand?) when passing over a clickabel object (all buttons, and movable tiles).
- Undo button design improved (that looks more like something you can click on, and not just a rectangle).
- The font for the score could be more "gamish", bold and vertically aligned with the undo button (on their centers).
- SHADOWS, you can't imagine how better the game will look if you add shadows for the tiles, walls, and so on. (Which implies to recapture the thumbnails if you're a perfectionist :)

You see there is a lot of work to be featured on home page, but I repeat it again, this is fantastic achievement already and a fun game.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Update 3: Explosion animation added!
Pof 12 years ago
  Can't wait to test this new game :)

Congratz Simon
manufan 12 years ago
  Congratulations Simon! :)

I hope you can help me when this is done. xD

Also, spelling mistake on help/edit tab. "hoover" should be "hover". ;)
SimonM 12 years ago
  It seems that gameisnky is my pr.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  @ theepicgoomba
It will come out when it will be done.
Simon needs to use better fonts and make block-destroying animations.
While the basic game is done it's not very polished yet, there's also no music and no intro animation yet.
theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  Um, SimonM, when is this game going to come out?
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Indeed nachos! :)
Mo 12 years ago
  Looking forward to trying out your game, Simon. Sounds like a winner from what I hear. Gratz!
nachos 12 years ago
  Cant wait!! Good job Simon! :)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Cool!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Update 2:
Simon added info labels in the editor.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  This is what I want , A NEW GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this is good! I hope this is good!

[edit SimonM] The game is temporaly not public due the fixes.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  WooHoo!!
* champagne *

[edit]
Update 1: Added a gameplay help tab.
jp 12 years ago
  OK Simon, the game is approved. The gameplay looks solid. It's a big achievement already, congratulations.
It's public now, but not on front page. For the following reasons :
- It lacks of a tutorial/help section/
- It needs a LOT more polish to make it front page.

Carbon Copy : gameinsky geckojsc lmr oldmtnguy Jos allyally MatthijsM Garygoh884 SimonM
SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg