Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 11 years ago
  That wasn't good Treazer :O
SimonM 11 years ago
  wow that's strange. I'll try to fix it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Found another bug:

eNrjVGfkVGXk5GRkYYDAocwc9cioRwbAI4wkmMcPZnIgmNhFmdEUDFaPIDG5iRIdTVqjHhn1yKhHRj0y6pFRj4x6ZNQjQ4EpysjMBOPAIABelzDR

Move the lower green block up.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I might know why this happens: Four Play (Puzzle It)
Moving a block into a sticky tile which pushes an icy block while it's blocked (by a forcefield).
Treazer 11 years ago
  Place the most right block to the permanent sticky tile,
move the middle block (between two forcefields) two times to the right to match them with the 2 others in the forcefields.
Move the lowest block: right, up, right, right. Then move the most left block always right to the other block. It should happen at 9 moves.
SimonM 11 years ago
  With what moves?
Treazer 11 years ago
  It happens in Slime (Puzzle It) e.g.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Could you give me a level where it happens as I tested it and it worked in my case. Four Play (Puzzle It)
Masquerade 11 years ago
  The Level Completion glitch still doesn't work, now the level just freezes (this can be fixed by refreshing or hitting back this also happens on Blockoban) but the level still cannot be completed
SimonM 11 years ago
  Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to put it back to online after I uploaded the changes.
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  I'm a Pi addict need that stuff. Please give it back!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Still....?
azz 11 years ago
  Why is the game suspended?
:(
Treazer 11 years ago
  Why isn't it online?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Ah k thanks for notifying, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
edit: fixed first bug.
edit2: fixed second bug.
Masquerade 11 years ago
  Bug found! Blocks Cannot be linked when placed on a sticky tile

EDIT: the level also can't be completed if blocks are on sticky tiles at time of completion
SimonM 11 years ago
  Editor bug fixed + normal sticky tile added.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Oh that bug, I had fixed it, I probably have undone it by accident. I'll fix it as soon as possible.
Treazer 11 years ago
  There's a problem with the editor now, if you select a tile, and you test your level. Then you hold your mouse to move blocks or anything and you go back to the editor there are many blocks (the blocks you had selected) :/
Treazer 11 years ago
  Sounds great! Finally my level is done, could you check it, please? :)

edit: No it's not suspended anymore^^
SimonM 11 years ago
  Soon, I'm working on it.
Is the game still suspended? It shouldn't be.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Game suspended, yay :D Grey forcefields :) Btw, are sticky tiles coming with this update too?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Grey force fields should be working fully now. If any of you find an error, pls say so.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I read the twitter conversation, great news :)

edit: Then I can finally finish my level after 2 weeks xD The first PI level with grey forcefields then :D
SimonM 11 years ago
  I made some changes: scrollbar is bigger and I implemented grey forcefields in game, but not yet in editor(I forgot). :p
Treazer 11 years ago
  Puzzle It on the frontpage! :O

edit: Not anymore D: Because the stop button still doesn't work? But the scrollbar is bigger :)
Treazer 11 years ago
  Okay, but then the newbies can still look into the play tab. So why not just remove the tutorial?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Just making a level to have a tutorial level is not a good idea, making a good level and then realising it's a good tutorial level is much better.
Treazer 11 years ago
  You could remove the tutorial and we make levels. If the newbies still don't understand it, there's a turtorial in the play tab. I could create some tutorial levels now. Just tell me if I should.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Writing a tutorial takes time. All the starters, unknowers have to understand every aspect of the game. They need to want to play PI.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg