Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  About 18 hours ago :P Glitch, we switched something...
lmr 8 years ago
  What has happened? No levels. Why? When?
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  good job treazer. thank you!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Nice, congrats! :D
Sherlock 8 years ago
  Three medium levels left to solve :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Nice, congrats! :)
chris3000 8 years ago
  1000 solved, :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Congratulations! :)
Sherlock 8 years ago
  T^T Finally completed all easy offlevels.
Treazer 8 years ago
  That's very true. Good luck though! :)
chris3000 8 years ago
  98 levels away from the Mad Puzzler award. I'm getting better everyday. But some easy levels aren't that simple to solve.
Sherlock 8 years ago
  ._. Easy levels are not so easy...
Treazer 8 years ago
  That's true, I still need to beat 10 easy levels. Usually, this shouldn't take much time, but I still didn't solve them.^^

Luckily, all the other levels I still need to beat are medium, hard or insane. :)
SimonM 8 years ago
  Good job! Some of the easy levels are more medium to be honest.
chris3000 8 years ago
  All kids levels solved!

Now the next challenge: Trying to solve all the easy levels. I have to take one step at a time.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Updated all the packs including new thumbnails. :)
chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey welcome back, The_S. I'm chris and I hope you stay and make more levels. We need to keep this game and site alive.
The_S 8 years ago
  Thanks. I had other things to care about but now I can spend some time on solving (and maybe creating) levels again.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Welcome back, The_S and congrats for getting the award! :D
I hope you will stay here for a long period of time again. :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Nice, well done! Congrats, Chris. :)
SimonM 8 years ago
  Congratulations Chris!!
chris3000 8 years ago
  I am a Freaky Puzzler.

500 levels completed.
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  @GIS, look in the recent levels. Go Up To The Blue 3 (Puzzle It) has a 4.999 rating, but apparently the designer rating roundings leaves pudel at a 5/5 rating. This is interesting :)
gameinsky 8 years ago
  I agree with Simon, but I still find it hard to believe that pudel had had 5 people rate 5 on 5 of his levels without anyone rating lower. Or accidentally rating lower and correction to 5 afterwards (which bugs up the rounding and gives a rating of 4.999)
SimonM 8 years ago
  I think the way you rate is the way you should rate. If you would rate a level less than 3, it would mean the level should not have been accepted.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Never noticed, that is an amazing rating. Even if we are to generous it is still amazing.
Personally I almost only give out 4s and 5s, in extreme cases a 3, and old levels never lower than the current rating since the level designs have evolved over the years.

This is of course not the right way to use the scale but I like to be generous with the rating and it seems like most does the same.
  Thank you guys!
@Teazer: I'll try to create more levels (without any effect on the designer score of course) :-)
Treazer 8 years ago
  That might be true, but in my eyes, every single level of him (there aren't too many anyway) is worth 5/5.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  I would like to congratulate him, but in my eyes that also means that the people are way too generous with their ratings.

Congratulations anyway!

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg