Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kiethy342 9 years ago
  22 levels 'till the big 2222 guys! :)

I need to make 22 levels tonight...
gamma73 9 years ago
  Thank you Oldmanrob and Treazer ! I'm glad to be a mad puzzler ;)
Treazer 9 years ago
  Congratulations, well done! :)
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  congratz gamma, you're a mad puzzler too now.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  True, could be worse ;P
SimonM 9 years ago
  That's probably a bug from the BL api. It doesn't matter that much, I guess.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  I don't know if this is a button or a display bug, but when you complete an official level and you click the "restart" button when you haven't cleared all of them, the game moves you to your next lowest incomplete official...
kiethy342 9 years ago
  That's great, thanks! I put it as hard, as I wasn't sure.
Treazer 9 years ago
  Same here, only needed dark green to match, but I lost the helpers. I'll give it another try, I bet it's possible.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  @kiethy I'm pretty sure it's possible. I had just the red and dark green left in the middle and all I had to do was push them up but I couldn't get the grey pushing blocks to the middle since I wiped out the white and black blocks first xO

I'll try to solve it again to be certain.

EDIT: I haven't gotten as close again, but I'm sure that I could've solved it on that other attempt had I not lost the helpers. I think it's possible.

EDIT2: Completed! And with a score of about half as many moves as my other attempts took! :D

I'd say hard category, maybe insane. It's a pretty unforgiving level lol.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Awkward Moving (Puzzle It) Does anyone know if this is possible? (inspired by whoever made the level where you have to push the linked blocks with other blocks, really sorry can't remember what it was called or who made it)
Mopsikus 9 years ago
  goood game
Treazer 9 years ago
  Yeah, me too. But that was one good idea...
I tried to create a new level today, but it wasn't really cool, couldn't think of a great concept :(
SimonM 9 years ago
  I really liked your last level though.
Treazer 9 years ago
  I really want to create new levels, but I seem to have lost my ability D:
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  I suggest the easy way: One of the Squared 2 could be Squared Two,one Squared chages to Squared One and Helping Hand to Helping Hand 2.
SimonM 9 years ago
  Any new name suggestions?
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  What should we do with levels with the same name? There are (of course) also two
Squared (Puzzle It)
Squared (Puzzle It)
And these ones have another writing but is the same name:
Helping hand (Puzzle It)
Helping Hand (Puzzle It)
Treazer 9 years ago
  That's great to hear! :)
oldmanrob just notified me that there are two levels with the same name.

Squared 2 (Puzzle It) (medium, by loulou465)
Squared 2 (Puzzle It) (easy, by chase28)

I already corrected the pack and removed the medium level from the easy pack.
SimonM 9 years ago
  I updated the all levels pack too.
Treazer 9 years ago
  Updated all the packs. This was much work, especially for the easy category of course, after 10 months of no updating.
A huge thanks to oldmanrob for providing me a big list of all the levels sorted by category. Without his help I would've needed much more time.
Thank you! :)

Did you know? More than the half (~ 50,9%) of all the levels of Puzzle it are easy! There are more than 1000 (1087) easy levels.
Place 2 goes to the medium category! A bit more than a quarter (~ 28,6%) are made here.
About 13,9% of the levels are in the kids category. That means only a few levels are really difficult (hard and insane).
There are 113 hard levels, which is about 5,3%.
Only a bit more than 1% (~ 1,3%) of all the levels are insane. That's 27 insane level of all the 2134 ever created.
Maxamed 9 years ago
  Time to see if time has made me better at Puzzle It. Hello puzzlers!

edit: nope :<
SimonM 9 years ago
  Changed the skin.
Treazer 9 years ago
  Yeah, I thought the same several times. I absolutely have no idea why I made it invisible. I probably deleted the sign to replace it later, but then forgot about it, because I couldn't see it anymore ;)
I could add a sign, but then i'd have to give Simon the new skin, he needs to update the game and it's not on the front page anymore.
Garygoh884 9 years ago
  I might be having trouble of which of the uncompleted official level(s) to play. The play sign is invisible, making it harder to differentiate between played and unplayed.
SuperMario 9 years ago
  Hey ideas, come here!!!!
SimonM 9 years ago
  All the normal walls are unneccesary, because all the blocks are inside a same coloured force field.
alanliu12121 9 years ago
  Ice Cream (Puzzle It) Any opinions? If ok, imma remove the unnecessary walls.
SimonM 9 years ago
  There's nothing to be fixed. Treazer just updated an old level he had made.
andrei 9 years ago
  Similar to member "Treazer", I guess they need to update the game, I wish they fix it, because it is like a puzzle physics games that I am playing at http://www.iphysicsgames.com/puzzle but I ma done with that game so I am trying this one you have here.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg