Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Lol, congrats azz xD
azz 10 years ago
  Well, I think I've just completed every kids level :P
(P.S Simon, you can remove my pack and make a new one if you'd like. I don't have the patience to update it.)
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  welcome back CD. hope to see soon some of your levles here.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Wow, just checked out the editor for this game. I didn't feel like watching the YouTube videos so I've tried to figure it out with trial and error. ;P

As far as I can tell, great game Simon! Lots of possibilities in the editor. At this point my mind is too blown to create anything tricky though. Those hard levels in the officials are crazy. :O
Jos 10 years ago
  Don't panic, azz. I'll look for some of yours where I can give any comments and hints.
azz 10 years ago
  I realise how generic my levels are now. All of the newest levels receive comments except mine :P
SimonM 10 years ago
  Votes for your own level count as less. After the 1st of July I'll let you know how we'll do it.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I think you should give every level a |, because it's confusing when a level has three votes, but there are only two |'s.
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  Thank you, corrected it.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  There is a Blockoban level xD
Treazer 10 years ago
  Oh yeah, totally forgot them. I vote for the levels of omr , too xP
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i vote the 4 tutos:
Tuto - Combinations (Puzzle It)
Tuto - Bombs (Puzzle It)
Tuto - Links (Puzzle It)
Tuto - Colour Change (Puzzle It)
and the kid's "kind of"
Kind of Dumb (Puzzle It)
Kind of Sorting (Puzzle It)
Kind of Madness (Puzzle It)
and my level
Directions II (Puzzle It)

we are looking for starters levels not for the best levels, aren't we? that's why you don't got votes sm. in the other case you would got a lot. :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  1000th comment woooot! Lol azz xD
azz 10 years ago
  I personally vote Shove. Heh *cough*
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I think I am overreacting about that. How could this happen? I must feel proud of the levels I've made :3 They're all great (Except Twisted X xD).
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  You do have a vote: DNA (Puzzle It) (I only found this while browsing the level list, i may have skipped some.)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I'm not exactly talking about you. Ah well, I hope I get a vote :3

Also I don't know what levels I will vote for, there is a lot of them and they're making my eyes a bit squared :/
Treazer 10 years ago
  Not because it's bad, it isn't. It's very great, I'm just not a fan of art levels in games like BB, PI, P4M etc.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  No one voted for mine, that's sad. :(
azz 10 years ago
  I'm sorry for leaving you all </3
SimonM 10 years ago
  You should definately try! :)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  i'd like to make more levels. what do you guys think?
SimonM 10 years ago
  For the contest I would like to insist to also suggest levels from other people.
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Hook (Puzzle It) is probably my best easy level, not sure if it would be too hard...
SuperDog 10 years ago
  I'm not sure if it's Easy or Medium, but I nominate my level Link Problems (Puzzle It)

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg