Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  Thanks chris and Jos :) But azz made the kids levels and Simon all levels :)
chris3000 11 years ago
  Thank you for making the packs Treazer. This game is still frustrating at times. But as people say, patience is a virtue.

Edit: I am still hestitant posting for help on certain levels
Jos 11 years ago
  I just looked at the level packs and I'm honored to see the thumbnails of some of these level packs. Thank you, Treazer.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yay, everything works! Frontpage :D
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yes I will. I need the stop button working.
Treazer 11 years ago
  So, what's left for the frontpage? Do you remove the ingame tutorial?
SimonM 11 years ago
  You could seperate the texts in multiple parts to show in the vid.(come on chat maybe, it's easier)
Treazer 11 years ago
  Okay, but give me the text now, please, I'd like to start today :) Hypercam 3 for recording and Windows Live Movie Maker for cutting and text etc.
SimonM 11 years ago
  We can wait for it, as the tutorial is still good :p Which program do you use for making those vids?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Ugh... new texts... doens't matter, takes another hour. Because there's something wrong with the save function ._.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Treazer, thank you very much for making this tutorial, but I think the texts aren't that great, a lot of strange sentences. I would like to make new texts for you, so you can add them. You also forgot the smartwalls not moving when it can follow more than 1 block.
Btw the url of the playlist doesn't change, so you don't have to post it too, I put it on the help tab too.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I'll change this, takes some minutes.

edit: Done Playlist
SimonM 11 years ago
  I found typo in first tutorial: "Walls can stop the Walls". :/
Treazer 11 years ago
  Correct order :)
SimonM 11 years ago
  Awesome, but maybe you could put them in a different order? like this:

1. Blocks and walls
2. Broken Walls
3. Grey Blocks
4. Icy Blocks
5. Linked Blocks
6. Locked Blocks
7. Force Fields
8. Bombs
9. Smart Walls
10. Sticky Tiles
11. Permanent Sticky Tiles
Treazer 11 years ago
  Done! Playlist

edit: Woohoo, comment 400 :D
Treazer 11 years ago
  I'm almost done, bombs and grey blocks left to cut and upload. Done in 15 minutes.

edit: Forgot to hit the 'record' button while I did grey blocks :/ Need to re-do this.
SimonM 11 years ago
  You don't have to rush :p
Treazer 11 years ago
  Already recorded everything, only need to cut some videos, add text and upload them. I think I'm done in 30 minutes.

edit: Or maybe 45-60 xD
SimonM 11 years ago
  Only if you want of course, I don't want to force you.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Okay... I'll do this D:
SimonM 11 years ago
  Maybe, if this isn't too much to ask, you could make a seperate vid for each subject?
Your tutorial is nice, but a bit fast, tutorials are mostly quite slow. :p
Treazer 11 years ago
  I know, but I thought you could pause the video if needed.
gamelover101 11 years ago
  I agree with below.
dingdong 11 years ago
  It's actually pretty good.

Exept you are switching too fast past some parts, you can't get too read what it's about.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Done in 55 minutes... I hope you like it, but I think it's too bad.

Puzzle It - Tutorial
Treazer 11 years ago
  I did, and I can to make a tutorial, I could put text into it and cut it. I'll try, but I can't promise you that it'll be good.
Jos 11 years ago
  Me neither. Hasn't Treazer already made a video of this game? Maybe he can make a tutorial?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Well, that's right, but I can't make proper videos.
Jos 11 years ago
  I thought they were static because otherwise it would be too chaotic etc.(a whole screen with flying blocks, imagine yourself). With little video's (like I said before) I guess the problem would be solved, but I think one big tutorial video is indeed the best.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg