Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Not for me. I'm using the latest Google Chrome.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Hey, but it works for me.
  There is a garbage can function in the editor, and it doesn't seem to work.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Dispose grey function is to decide whether the grey blocks can disappear (when you move them out of the area) or not.
SimonM 11 years ago
  That's not stupid, the level is cleared when there is no coloured block left. And if there are only grey blocks left, the level gets completed.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  That's stupid :/

I've got to think of something else then, because I don't want them to be three different colours. That would ruin it.

[edit] No offence, but if I feel like thinking something is stupid, then that's my decision. If you think I'm wrong when I find it stupid, so be it. Arguing about it results in nothing positive.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Ferrari, that's because there's no coloured block in the level. To avoid this, make all 3 blocks in different colours (e.g. green, blue, yellow).
Sherlock 11 years ago
  =.= It happened just sometimes. Reload can solve. Sorry of my offtopicked.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yes, it's not my fault either, it's just a weird BL bug that happens. I never have had it. Maybe you should try to get the newest flash player and newest version of your browser.
Treazer 11 years ago
  That's really strange, it never happend to me. It's a BL bug I think.
Treazer 11 years ago
  You can think of your own name. But the official name is movement restrictors.
SuperDog 11 years ago
  I'd still prefer one-way doors instead of wind, it just makes a LOT more sense to me, i have to think about it for 2 seconds before remembering what they are :P
Treazer 11 years ago
  I have to agree with Jos, but I think the editor in P4M is pretty good since the new update.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Ah k, Ty gecko, so every one who's having problems with the new tiles, please update your flashplayers.
@Jos, That's what I'm planning to do next, cleaning the editor. :p
geckojsc 11 years ago
  Yep gundu, PuzzleIt was made with a pretty recent version of the Flex SDK, so you should make sure you have the latest Flash Player installed to make sure everything will work correctly.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Smart walls aren't affected by colour changers.
pudelmuetzennashorn 11 years ago
  Is it a bug or a feature that smart walls does not change their colour by a colour changer?
gundu 11 years ago
  The glitched game on my computer might be due to outdated plug-ins
Jos 11 years ago
  Nice that you add some new tiles Simon, but in my opinion it's time to think about the messy you create with them in the editor. E.g. in Path4Mouse I don't understand anything anymore of the gamecreator. I think we have to avoid sth like that.
azz 11 years ago
  I made a level using wind :P it's a nice idea.
  Your grandfather's SERIOUSLY needs an update.
gundu 11 years ago
  I'm not at home... :/
  Why using your grand fathers?
gundu 11 years ago
  I don't know, but look at this level and then my score: Invisible (Puzzle It)
  Maybe a glitch
gundu 11 years ago
  For some reasons on my grand-father's computer every special tiles (i.e. Color changing) appear on the top left corner... and are not usable :/
SuperDog 11 years ago
  it makes sense. if blocks are affected, why not smart walls too?
Treazer 11 years ago
  What makes sense? That what I said, or that how it is right now?
SuperDog 11 years ago
  that makes sense, treaser.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I'm not sure if it's intended, but a smart wall will follow the block, even if there's a wind tile. And the smart walls are under the wind tiles.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg