Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

azz 11 years ago
  You are not. Let's see you try to make around 8 pages o Path 4 Mouse levels :P
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I AM THE NEXT LEVEL MACHINE. MWAHAHAHA
azz 11 years ago
  The title of one of my new levels is funny. You'll see when an admin comes online :P
SuperMario 11 years ago
  It's hard to think on making a new level when you don't have your mind on this game.
azz 11 years ago
  Alan! I will not let you take my title as level machine! I will make more levels than ever before! :P
ToughMan 11 years ago
  I know buddy. I was just teasing you.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  It does, you make lots of good levels :D

Edit: Dang Simon xD
SimonM 11 years ago
  No it does not Alan. :)
@Toughman It was a typo. :p
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Does it matter if i make level floods?
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Thnx Simon for the tip. I am not that insane though. I only tried them cause they are in the official group...hehe.

Btw, I use the word 'Though' a lot buddy but I can't claim to be a THOUGHman....xD
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Alanliu keeps making levelfloods.
SimonM 11 years ago
  So many new levels to evaluate!! I love it. And btw Toughman, there is an insane category if you would need it xD.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Sorry Azz. I hadn't noticed it. I only saw Simon's response. Your speech was indeed excellent, inspiring and thank you for your kind words. The challenge lies with every game in this community and I am sure that skill comes with practice. This is the message that I want to pass to all members (mainly the new ones). Practice makes perfect and persistance always pays off.

I'll keep your speech in mind Azz and I promise, like in BB, as soon I overcome some personal issues, to start/continue with the greatest contribtuion of all... Making New Levels.
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  That's the fate of the genius, azz. They got estimation only after they are dead. :p
azz 11 years ago
  But Toughman! :P I wrote an amazing spech and got no recognition! :P
ToughMan 11 years ago
  You are right Simon. The responsibility lies with each creator. You just provide them the tools and he/she chooses what to do with them. I apologize for the remarks.

Again Excellent job everyone.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  *Mysterious voice* Join the club :)
SuperDog 11 years ago
  I wish thee luck.

[edit]I guess I'll be making lots of levels too :D
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Wish me luck, since I am making lots of levels :D
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thanks Simon and Jos, and have fun Jos! :) I also wish you luck ;)
SimonM 11 years ago
  @ Thoughman, you might be right about the overload of tiles. But in my opinion it's the task of the level creator, to keep levels not overloaded with tiles, you can make levels with only a few of these tiles. And if there come more different tiles, there will be more levels, eventually there will also be overloaded levels, but those are for the ones that master Puzzle It. So I don't think new people will lose interest, well let's hope so :p
And congratulations Treazer.
Jos 11 years ago
  Congrats Treazer, and you are a great comtribution to the game too with all your very good levels.

btw: I will not evaluate levels next day because of a badminton training camp.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thank you nelson :)
nelson90 11 years ago
  Congrats Treazer for the award!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thank you SuperDog and azz :) And azz, I gave you a little recognition in your level. But I don't think it's particularly important what my 500th completed level was.
SuperDog 11 years ago
  Good luck with all the officials then, treazer.

[edit]post 600... just saying
azz 11 years ago
  Congrats Treazer :D
But you could have let my speech get a little recognition :P
Treazer 11 years ago
  I finally have got the award! I'm a freaky puzzler :D Thanks to the whole community who has made all the great levels! The medium levels are really nice, not too easy, not too hard. A really fitting category for me :) I've beaten every kids and easy level, now I need to complete every medium level. Still many levels :) And a big thanks to Simon and Jos! They worked really hard :) Without them, the game wouldn't exist, and there wouldn't be any level!
SuperDog 11 years ago
  Gratz on 'Freaky Puzzler', Treazer! You are freaky! In a good way!
azz 11 years ago
  ToughMan, you are part of this team. It is not only the game creator and the testers and admins and such who are part of the team. It is you, the community! Those who create officials, accepted levels, even those who create packs! This game would be nothing without users to make levels.

Toughman you and the other more skilled players make the game more challenging by completing levels and having Highscore fights. By being the best of the best, you six are making it interesting. (maybe we'll bet on the outcome :P)

This game has a very long lifespan and I predict that it will still be played 2 or 3 years from now.

If you guys want this game to stay active, create levels! Come up with original ideas to make gameplay fun! Also try to complete all of the officials, it might prove to be a challenge but this is a puzzle game, and once you've conquered the officials you must conquer the accepted levels! (and eventually the world :P) I conclude my speech.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg