Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 11 years ago
  That's not the problem, it's just the animations are very static, the explanation is too big, it would be better to have a tutorial vid or something.
Jos 11 years ago
  You mean the moving animations in the tutorial? Maybe the animations can be at stop until you click on them (with an arrow on them like when you pause a film in youtube etc.), and then going on like in the normal game (without hitches).
SimonM 11 years ago
  They look dull, and jp didn't like them.
Treazer 11 years ago
  ... what's wrong with the animations?
SimonM 11 years ago
  I meant the ingame tutorial with the 'animations'.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Blocks can be moved in every direction. They can be stopped by specific objects. Match at least two blocks of the same colour to clear them.

If a block hits an icy block, it'll be pushed in the direction of the moved block.

Linked blocks will move in the same direction, if you move one block of the linked group. The linked group can be as big as possible.

Locked blocks have screws on them and they cannot be moved, but they still must be cleared.

Walls are a bit like locked blocks, but you don't need to clear them.

Broken walls are like normal walls, but if they get touched once, they'll disappear.

Force fields can have any colour. They're acting like walls, but only if a block of the same colour hits them.
Blocks can be inside or outside of the force fields.

Grey blocks are dummies. They are like normal blocks, but you don't need to clear them. If you set the "dispose grey" option to off, the blocks can get outside of the game area without undoing the move automatically.

If you hit bombs, they're going to explode and all surrounding blocks are cleared. If you set the "chain bombs" option to on, blocks will explode in a row if they're in a line.

Permanent sticky tiles are like locked blocks. If a block moves into it, the block will turn into a locked block. And if the block is cleared it'll start over.

If a block touches a sticky tile the block is stopped, but the block can move out of it again.

If a block goes next to a smart wall, it will follow the block. Smart walls have colours too, so they can be stopped by force fields. But if a smart wall could follow 2 blocks (can only happen with linked blocks), it'll follor neither one of them.

----

A bit shorter.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I'm thinking about just scrapping the present tutorial, but I still want users to get know the game. So I'm asking if some one could make some sort of tutorial(not a level).
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thanks Jos xD Completed "Demolish It!" with my first try now :P

edit: Guardian too :D
Jos 11 years ago
  @Everyone who has problems with completing some levels: try NOT to stuck in a fixed pattern. (="out of the box thinking"). Also try to find a goal before the actual goal. E.g.: Where does that particular block has to be placed in the before last move? If you still can't complete a level, try again later and complete other levels in the meantime. You can discover tricks you need to complete levels by playing accept level, but in the first place the official pack is there to learn you the tricks step by step, from kids to insane.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Break the Shields (Puzzle It) I think it should be medium, not insane o.o
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Treazer, what insane level did you completed?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  If cannot work them once-.- Then I'll tried all the possible moves and restart until it finished... XD
SPOILER
Treazer 11 years ago
  What's missing for the frontpage?
Treazer 11 years ago
  It's funny that I completed an insane level, but I can't even complete all the medium ones.
SimonM 11 years ago
  All the difficult levels. :p Well try them as much as possible and try as many strategies as possible, even if they look impossible in the first place.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Demolish It!
Methane
Blocked?
Sticks
Fuse It
Guardian
Red Cross
Blue World
Outsmart It
Fire!
Mixed Problems
Blockade
Deep Sea Submarine
Mini Maze
Octet Structure
Box of cyan
Plastic Grip
Interference
Suction Chaos
Caught!
Block Jam
The Immovables
Timed Fitting
The Circle Of Life
Bevel Bricks
Do Not Bomb
Just Enough
Knotwork

I need to complete these levels, any help?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Stuck on Forcefield Training
SimonM 11 years ago
  Well a good hint is also trying the accepted levels to get the hang of this game.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I've done this, but I can't do it again xD

edit: Can do it again xD
azz 11 years ago
  Yes I have no idea how to complete slider problem. It is incredibly well designed and I think I've done everything I can but I can't complete it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I know chris, first I had some trouble on the easy levels, too. And now I need to complete the medium ones.
chris3000 11 years ago
  Man, this game can be frustrating sometimes. I'm not going to lie, I am not good at this game. I even have trouble on the easy levels. This game is harder than you think.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Sorry, I thought something was a glitch, but it wasn't xD
SimonM 11 years ago
  Normally everything should be fixed now. So it's back online for you addicts. :p
If you still find some bugs, please notify me.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Omg.... D:
SimonM 11 years ago
  The game will be suspended for a day as I'm fixing sticky tiles.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Suspended again :)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  The game froze again D:
Masquerade 11 years ago
  OK, I just now noticed the bottom comments so here's the level

Sticky Spark (Puzzle It)

When this glitch is resolved, please notify me as I want to Edit this level :)

EDIT: glitch fixed
SimonM 11 years ago
  It will take me a day (maybe more, I hope not) to fix this, so I suggest not making levels with this bugs in them at the moment.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg