Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

azz 11 years ago
  Treazer, I mean the grey bits at the sides
In path 4 mouse they're filled with random P4M designs.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Azz, what do you mean with "The game just needs a background." ? It has a background...
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Every time simon updates the game, it's automatically taken away from the frontpage.
azz 11 years ago
  The thumbnail is good at the moment :)
The game just needs a background.
Jos 11 years ago
  Maybe a good thumbnail and "front page for the game" would help to get it on the frontpage of the website.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I wonder why PI is not a featured now. Is the game editing?
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I sometimes experience lags but not in other games...
SuperMario 11 years ago
  This is Pe Ai (PI) :)
azz 11 years ago
  This isn't the count to X topic.
No,
THIS IS PPPPUUUUZZZZZZLLLLEEEE IIIITTTT!!!
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Me too.
SuperDog 11 years ago
  wow that is epic.

But i ruined it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Comment 666! >:D 666 levels and 666 comments, epic :P
azz 11 years ago
  One comment away from 666 comments!
Puzzle It! Is evil!
SimonM 11 years ago
  666 levels!
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Yea congratz!!!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Congratulations azz :)
azz 11 years ago
  Freak out! AWWWWWWW Freak out!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Congrats mat for being a freaky puzzler! :)
azz 11 years ago
  In case admins are wondering about the titles f my levels. B2B stands for Back 2 Basics. Which means I'm only usng the tiles that were we=hen the game first came out, e.g forcefields.
lmr 11 years ago
  oops, I missed that. They all good.
azz 11 years ago
  Imr, you're too late. I wouldn't mind if simon made Freed official as well but for now only Darker is official.
lmr 11 years ago
  Personally, I feel that Five-Freed, I the most challanging of the three. As an official it is the most indicative of the type of level. It is not necessary to make all three official. They can be found as a series in the list of all games.
Jos 11 years ago
  I was looking at Simon's comment.
azz 11 years ago
  Freed and Darker are the last two :P
Jos 11 years ago
  Yes, but the two first levels are the best.
azz 11 years ago
  There is another one too Jos :)
Jos 11 years ago
  Maybe make Five Shades Freed OR Five Shades Darker official. Not the two of them because of too similar.
azz 11 years ago
  So is that 1 vote for Darker from ToughMan, and 2 votes for all of them from Treazer and Superdog?
ToughMan 11 years ago
  I only vote how much i like a lvl. I don't vote so as to become or not official. Official Lvls in my mind have other characteristics like: a) represent the game itself, b)being as simple as possible in order to attract new players, c) use tricks up to a point where they can be perceived by new players and d) give the edge to new players to get more into the game by enjoying the rest, more complicated, more challenging and more skilled, accepted lvls. Therefore I see the official ones as the frontline, the 'catch' lets say whereas the challenging ones come from the rest. In that context I always vote for the latter which has more value to me. So yes Azz your Darker Lvl is an excellent one.
azz 11 years ago
  Toughman, he was asking if you were voting official.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 11 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg