Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alanliu12121 10 years ago
  Gratz on the levels!
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Congrats.

2 short!
Treazer 10 years ago
  After 9 months I've finally completed every official Puzzle It level again! :D
Treazer 10 years ago
  I guess you are talking about Obscurity, not Puzzle It. ;)
Anyway, you'll have to collect seagull eggs. Every seagull egg equals to one point. The one with the most points is the best of course. There probably won't be very high scores, because the designers will make the eggs hard to reach or make secrets with them.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I am still curious about something: how will be the scores of the game?
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  when i went to school my teachers were not quite happy with all the edits i did on my homework.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Well, then I'll wait until obscurity get's released, I'll make a lot of levels there.
*cries in a corner*
Treazer 10 years ago
  A copy paste from his own comment, not from yours ;)
He edited the comment several times, because he had to count all the votes. He didn't use your comment, because you counted wrong xP
  I see dat II next to DNA XD, was it a copy paste XD
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, I didn't know you will edit your comment :P
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  well treaz, give the time to re-read my comment and do the edit. :D. i first saw the 4 and 3 (votes) and that makes 7. :D
Treazer 10 years ago
  Seven levels? Only five got official. But yeah, you're right. The designers have done a very good job! :)
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  congratulations to all the new official level designers. i think we did a good job by voting these 5 levels. they are all good entries for the newbies.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I've postponed to count the results of the contest for quite some time. But now the time has come. The five levels with the most votes will be made official.

Result of the contest:
The level with 4 votes and also the winner of this contest.

The levels with 3 votes and a self-vote. These levels will also become official.

The levels with 3 votes. They just missed the official status.

The levels with 2 votes and a self-vote.

The levels with 2 votes.

The levels with 1 vote and a self-vote.

The levels with 1 vote.

The levels with only a self-vote.

I would like to thank any one who has voted, but especially the level makers who have done an exellent job!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Graphical bugs(BL).

But the tester one still works.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Bugs? There are no bugs, only graphical ones. (wrong trusted/tester/admin icons)
azz 10 years ago
  Well go and complain to JP.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I miss these times where there wasn't trusted member bugs.
Treazer 10 years ago
  No, I mean blue, because I'm trusted.
  You mean purple XD
Treazer 10 years ago
  Okay, I'd like to edit the packs now, because I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I can't visit BL during the next week. Simon, could you please make the packs blue so I can edit them?
Treazer 10 years ago
  True, probably because of my laziness xP
I updated the insane and hard packs, because there weren't many levels to add. But updating the medium and easy packs would take a while... And azz has to update the kids pack, I'd update it too, but I can't.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  some of the packs haven't be up-dated in a while. that's a pity imo.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Quoting SimonM from Game "Puzzle It"
Votes for your own level count as less. After the 1st of July I'll let you know how we'll do it.
  Isn't it past July 1st XD
azz 10 years ago
  Welcome back, enjoy your stay.
SAMSUNG 10 years ago
  Hey Guys, I am back.
SimonM 10 years ago
  The goal is to remove all coloured blocks. Only grey blocks can be moved out of the screen when the 'dispose grey' option is checked. So if it happens that you've 1 coloured block left. You'll probably have to undo or restart the level.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yep, because you have to match all blocks.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  If you have one block left in a level, what happens if you throw it away? Do you still lose?

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg