Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 11 years ago
  I never meant to cause any troubles. I really admire the effort that has been put into this great game and I congratulate all of you guys. I was only making an observation towards improving the game. My intentions were pure and I apologize for any misunderstanding. I love it and I'll keep enjoying it no matter what. Don't get me wrong, I am not here to criticize an effort of many with a great outcome. For me the game will be perfect even if you add more complexity, I am just not sure how attractive it will be to new players. That's all.

Btw, I wish I was part of this team. I envy you.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Readed, too. I don't know whether tiles should be simpler or more various, but I thought that this is Puzzle-It's characteristic. Maybe this is the difference between Puzzle-It and two BLockobans.

Edit:
Maybe there will be more challenging levels with those new tiles. ^^
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  And thats how things get more interesting...
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I readed the whole message and I agree with you about the tile overload.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Hello Everyone!! After completing all the - current - officials allow me to express some views on this new , promising, game. The game is absolutely great, a Brilliant Idea, from its concept, to its design and execution. Many congratulation and special thanks to all of the team that actually worked hard to present us with a very fresh, unique and extremely challenging new game. Although I am old fashioned - I love BB - i have to admit that PI is somehow intriguing, fun and enjoyable. Congrats Simon and the rest (as i am not sure how many of you guys were involved I wouldn't want to leave ppl out so in general THANK YOU ALL).

As a small note, I think the game is a bit overloaded with figures, blocks, tiles, and options which may increase the difficulty/challenge but potentially reduce ppl's interest. What I have learned from BB is that the majority of the players enjoy simple designs with tricks rather than complicated designs with simpler solutions. Since this is a community game, applicable to all members (of any age) it needs to somehow retain a balance, which imo is not fully achieved.
Anyway, this is a personal opinion which is expressed with the best intentions and gratefulness to all creators, testers, designers and players of this GREAT game and no matter what I will always be a soldier of this game.

Thank you Simon.

P.S. Many thanks to SM, Treazer for the congratulations but I am just happy there is a healthy and fine competition in any of BL games that I play (mainly BB and PI).
SuperMario 11 years ago
  ToughMan rules now 2 games! (maybe :P )
Treazer 11 years ago
  There's a HSF between nelson90, ToughMan and dcoco, I can't understand how you can get that good scores! Good job guys! And ToughMan just got the Highscore, congrats :)
azz 11 years ago
  Godammit Treazer you saw my level didn't you...
Screw your secret subscribing thing :P
Treazer 11 years ago
  Broken walls over colour changers look really cool! :D

eNrjVGfkVGXk5GRkYYDAocwc9cioR+jtEV44k3gZ7ExuRhYQB4Q5cYgzDe7YIdXHQziGGHGIc43G0CCJIQ4c4iyjMTQQxTVSDLDjEOcerXsGMFaYcYizjsbKqEdGPTLqETKYoozMTMjVGQgCAOXmMQg=
SuperDog 11 years ago
  for me it's pudel... lol?
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  For me pudelmuetzennashorn is simply nashorn. Don't care what kind of cap he is wearing but like the name alot. It's fun to imagine a rhino with a bobble hat.
azz 11 years ago
  Jos, I've uploaded some levels and I'm not sure if they're possible. I've came really close to beating both of them and was wondering if you could try to complete them. Thanks :)
Jos 11 years ago
  I'll call you pmz. That's easier to type.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Jp says that he will change usernames If there is a very good reason.

For me is a good reason, It's really hard to mention you :/
pudelmuetzennashorn 11 years ago
  Nice suggestions for my name :-) I agree with you that my name is a little bit too long. I like Bobcaprhino very much. How can I change it?
lmr 11 years ago
  (I am not trying to type all that) pmz would work as a short form for me
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Bob cap rhino xD
Treazer 11 years ago
  Bobcaprhino? :P (pudelmuetzennashorn in English) Or only PMN.
nelson90 11 years ago
  Sorry to come late, Jos, but it was lunch time :)
Btw, congrats to pudelmuetzennashorn (we should find a shorter name, it's certainly a nice name but really too long to type) and to alanliu for their officials. Good work!
Jos 11 years ago
  Yes, but I think some levels with HSF would help. Now it's just one move here, 2 moves there...

Thanks to pudelmuetzennashorn (what a long name to type) and alanliu for their new officials. Now I'm first!

Edit: damn you, nelson and... TM! That took a time to see you here.
SimonM 11 years ago
  It's good to see high score fights on my game. :p
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Do you think ToughMan will rule Puzzle It too? x)
Treazer 11 years ago
  Toughman got the highscore too, but nelson improved his score by 1 move :O
Treazer 11 years ago
  I see nelson got the highscore now too :) Congrats! :)
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yeah, it's because we had a server change some months ago. It caused many bugs.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Yeah, I remembered that burfy has a same problem... :<
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Jos is an admin.

But there is a bug with the changing of the nick tag since the server change (which I think you don't know about it).

It's a little confusing, but If you check the administrators list, which is down of the game description, you can see If Jos (or someone else) is an admin or not, or a trusted member or not, etc.

Will happen to someone else, not only to Jos xD
Sherlock 11 years ago
  A same question, Jos is a tester but not Admin I. =.= JP can you fix it?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Dcoco, that pwns! :D
Treazer 11 years ago
  I see dcoco has got the first place, congrats! Close, but he has got a really nice highscore on Boom! (Puzzle It) !

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg