Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 5 years ago
  Happy holidays to you all, too! :)
lmr 5 years ago
  Happy Holidays!
SimonM 6 years ago
  No problem, the scores were right and helpful. I already shaved off some moves.
oldmanrob 6 years ago
  It was a mess up. This happens on excel when a column is empty. Sorry guys.
SimonM 6 years ago
  The designer column of the official levels is completely wrong
oldmanrob 6 years ago
  HERE you can find a excel tabell with all the topscores.
Treazer 6 years ago
  Oftentimes backwards solving helps. I think about what the final move has to be and think what the move before that move has to be and so on.

Other than that, it can be helpful for some levels (especially for levels that require few moves and/or have few blocks to move) to try one of the possible moves and see if it leads to a dead end so that you can, for instance, rule out that you need to move block A to the left. Continue ruling out other possibilities so that you end up with only one or a few possibilities left.
chris3000 6 years ago
  It seems to be getting harder to solve levels here. I've got 1045 left. I hope I can get that award soon and solve all officials. I wanted to ask what strategies to you guys use to solve the medium, hard and insane levels. I seem to have trouble on the hard and insane.
oldmanrob 6 years ago
  the two packs Absolute Beginners and Up to five are updated.
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  Thanks a lot OMR!
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  Thank you so much for all the cool levels you're making, Coolguy a 5/5 for every of them.
ADIXD1 7 years ago
  This game is very hard to complete
chris3000 7 years ago
  Is it just me or is this game getting tougher. It seems like I can't beat many levels now. I hesitate to ask for help when I need it. I just want to be able to do what I can by myself. But I need help. And some categories aren't where their supposed to be.
Treazer 7 years ago
  All packs updated. Again, no new insane levels.
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  congarz for the freaky puzzle award DBD. go on one day you will be mad.
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  that's good. both informations are. :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  All packs updated. (there were no new insane levels though)
SuperDog 8 years ago
  He's a higher level than you are, I don't think he needs an explanation :P
lmr 8 years ago
  Click on create, new level. Begin building. Test,test,test it. Do a square thumbnail while in test, select a category, give it a title. Local save. Upload only after making sure it can be solved and is fun! It will then be accepted.(or rejected)
SuperMario 8 years ago
  HeY GuYs HoW DoO I MaKe LeVeLs?

(i'm back, whoops!)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Before anyone asks, the five move solution on my newest creation (yet to be evaluated) is impossible now. I was fixing bugs and got that lower score than is currently possible.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Thank you! Have a very merry Christmas and a great new year as well, ToughMan! :)
ToughMan 8 years ago
  Very Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy, Healthy, Successful and Joyful 2016!
kalina200 8 years ago
  Agree.....................

I Already Made One Battlefeilds (Puzzle It)
SimonM 8 years ago
  All the levels are back. To celebrate this we should make loads of levels, to compensate the two week absence of new levels.
lmr 8 years ago
  They should not mess with a good thing!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Ok... Idk if I'm honest.
SimonM 8 years ago
  We didn't do it, it's the server that hosts the BL site.
lmr 8 years ago
  Yikes...Don't do that again!! Hope it is repaired soon. Thanks

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg