Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 11 years ago
  maybe call them one-way doors? because that will be more self-explanitory for people.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Hey nice update Simon!
SimonM 11 years ago
  I've added another tile: movement restrictors a.k.a. wind. Wind tile have an arrow as design. You can only move through wind in the direction the tile is pointing to, otherwise it will act like a wall.
burfy 11 years ago
  Thanks :) I still feel like a beginner though, some levels are real mystery to me.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Congratulations burfy! :D
azz 11 years ago
  Congrats burfy! You're a freak! :P
Treazer 11 years ago
  I've just completed every medium level! I still have hard and insane levels to do, but that's a great start I think :) I'm also trying to get the highscore in category medium :D

edit: I'll probably first improve my medium score, the most hard levels are overkill for me (maybe exaggerating)^^
Treazer 11 years ago
  Well, I wish you good luck on this way. And I can't wait to see some levels of you! :)
pudelmuetzennashorn 11 years ago
  Thank you guys! Now it is time to solve my last unsolved official. And I have to create some levels of course :-)
nelson90 11 years ago
  Congrats Simon and pudelmuetzennashoorn!
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Glueckwunsch Nashorn.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Congrats pudelmuetzennashoorn! You're the sixth freaky puzzler! Good job :)

edit: Du bist deutsch? XD Darauf haette ich auch kommen koennen^^ Jedenfalls herzlichen Glueckwunsch! :)
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  We never doubted you're a freak. Congratz Simon.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Congrats SImon! :)
SimonM 11 years ago
  And now I got the award as well :p
oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  Thanks to all of you. To Simon for the game, and to all the level designers because without you there wouldn't be 500 levels. And my congratulations go out to the two young freaks and to the other two old freaks.
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Thank you guys and congraz to the three other freaks.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I'm on the problem now.
edit: It should be fixed now. Sorry for the delay.
edit2: Congratulations for the 4 Freaky Puzzlers.
Jos 11 years ago
  I've PM'ed the problem to Simon. I have it too.
And congrats to omr, omg and nelson for being the other 3 "freacky puzzlers".
nelson90 11 years ago
  Thanks, Treazer! And congratulations to Jos, OMR and OMG for being the the 3 first to complete it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Congratulations nelson90 for completing the award! :)
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yeah, you can't complete levels with grey blocks. It probably thinks they should be matched for completing, but it says at the same time grey blocks can't be matched. So the level is impossible. But if you remove the grey block by sliding it out of the game area you can complete the level.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Actually, I can't complete any level where you're left with grey blocks. It's as though the dispose grey-function isn't working anyore.
Treazer 11 years ago
  You can't complete the level Spreaded Viruses (Puzzle It) anymore, Simon. And congratulations to oldmanrob and oldmtnguy for completing the first Puzzle It award. Good job!
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Simon's planning on adding that.
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Need a way to re-colour the dual piece like you can with normal blocks and the top-right piece.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I fixed both bugs, thanks for notifying me.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Found two bugs already, told them in chat (one is the ability to match a grey dual block with another grey, another is the undo-dual-to-normal bug)
SimonM 11 years ago
  Dual blocks are now implemented. If any one notice a bug, please notify me, so I can eliminate that bug.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yay, dual blocks implemented! :D

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg