Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  Thank you Simon, I really love to create PI levels! Puzzle It is my only favourite game with Path 4 Mouse (of the public ones) :) Thanks to all people who rated my levels and gave a feedback.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I've added a few trusted members, because they contributed a lot of good levels to Puzzle It and I want to reward them for it.

Treazer, azz, oldmtnguy can now call theirself trusted members in Puzzle It.

edit: Unfortunately BL doesn't properly show the symbols for testers, trusted and admins that were made after server switch.
azz 11 years ago
  Guess who's back, back again. simon's back, tell a friend, guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back... :P
Welcome back Simon I hope you had a great holiday!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yay, finally your back! :D Congrats :) I hope you had fun in your holiday! :D
SimonM 11 years ago
  Wow awesome!! Thank you very much jp and all the other people who have contributed to this game. Puzzle It is actually my real first game I created. I would like to thank geckojsc once again for teaching me ActionScript. I would also like to thank Jos for evaluating so many levels while I was on holiday.

I hope you've enjoyed and will enjoy Puzzle It.

@ azz That's where it comes from.
azz 11 years ago
  My newest level I've created may look like a swastika but it is actually based on the the Buddhist symbol of peace "Chu Van"
xile 11 years ago
  ooo nice! xD
dingdong 11 years ago
  Yay PI is the best!!!!

( or the newest :) )
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Not only on the frontpage. We are on the TOP of the frontpage. Congratz Simon.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Finally, it was about time; congratz simon!
It was only published 3 months after you planned, but you got there.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Finally on the frontpage! And I have to agree that the graphics could be improved a bit, but it's fine now imo :) Congrats Simon!
jp 11 years ago
  Puzzle It on home page, congrats Simon and all who contributed to this game. It's a really solid gameplay for puzzle lovers. It can still be improved a lot on the graphics side but it's clean enough to be on homepage. I hope one day I can see it with shadows :) I'm pretty sure everybody will prefer the version with shadows.
Jos 11 years ago
  There will be no admin and thus no evluation next days. Goodbye.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Nope! It's just that blocks are trolling Simon.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Some sort of glitch?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Lol! Look at this:

eNrjVGfkVGXk5GRkYYDAocwc9QgFTEYSREc9MuqRUY8MNY8wkuARRhK0DaRHQAxGFnHyDBMfnDHCOPRiZLRmH/XIqEdGPTLqkWHpEVFGZiYYBwYBwz4wVw==
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Not a lot of officials solved but 117 so far and the number is growing.
chris3000 11 years ago
  97 solved so far

I'm getting a little better at this game.
SimonM 11 years ago
  One trick to solve it, is to clear that tile in editor and try again.
azz 11 years ago
  No I'm saying that even in a level without any permanent sticky tiles it wont let me.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Well that's all very obvious. Btw for your 'bug' azz. You can't place links on blocks that are on permanent sticky patches. Because blocks on permanent sticky tiles never will be able to move.
Jos 11 years ago
  I think that's a bit logical. Blocks move on the sticky tiles and not the other way around and there's no sence in a locked icy block because you can already lock normal blocks, which gives you the same result except for the look.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Yes, I cannot put permanent sticky pile after placing a block, but I can put it before. And icy blocks cannot be locked.
azz 11 years ago
  Has anyone else noticed the bug where sometimes on the editor it wont let you place linkers or combo numbers on blocks. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I haven't been on for a while.
  It's okay, i posted my number of levels in the offtopic post. hope it won't shock you...
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I'm sorry... I will remove them=.=
  Obviously the game could have a few bugs
Sherlock 11 years ago
  https://www.dropbox.com/s/o4o2bbvzkfd0sow/pi_unknown.png
Sorry Unknown game?

http://soundcloud.com/geckojsc/geckojsc-puzzlewut
Strangely I can open this website and listen to the music wholly, but I cannot download it; fast initially then stop... -.- Anyway thx to SimonM.
Edit:
Maybe it always fails when surfing some foreign websites, such as youtube:(.
SimonM 11 years ago
  I was probably uploading the game at the same time.
Treazer 11 years ago
  We already know why. BL couldn't find it or was too slow.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg