Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Btw, Puzzle It will probably also get a new BL GUI Skin soon :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  I'm in the credits!!! YES!! xD

Well done Simon, you've coded very well :P
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Yay!!!! :P
SimonM 10 years ago
  I just updated Puzzle It, if you guys notice any other bugs, that are not fix yet, please notify me. Hopefully there will be even more good levels. :)
SimonM 10 years ago
  I have even more good news:

The music bug has been fixed too. The new buttons are made.
And the new item has been implemented as well. You can expect the update in a few days.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I've really good new, today I was able to fix the major 3 bugs in Puzzle It.

First bug was that the autotiling of the cracked and broken walls did not always was right. FIXED

second bug was that you could move blocks or undo while blocks were matching. FIXED

Last bug is the famous bug where you have blocks already matched in the beginning of the level. Now they will not match when you start the level. FIXED
This enables the making of this kind of levels. From now on it will be allowed to make such levels after I have applied the update.

I'll update this in a few days.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Yes, on the next update the music will be fixed, I'm busy coding stuff. There will even be a new item.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  music doesn't work for me. did someone noticed?
gundu 10 years ago
  Thank you! :D

I'm currently trying to solve every easy puzzle and perhaps getting the Mad Puzzle award
SimonM 10 years ago
  Congratulations gundu! I knew you were freaky! :p
SimonM 10 years ago
  Lovely to hear that. :p
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  Anyway, I like this game, no matter the colours of the blocks.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yes, but that's not what Simon wants to be implemented.
He wants 5 colors, he got them.

He'll maybe add additional colors in a future update, but I don't really think that will happen, unless there are some really good tile suggestions.
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  But if we make the pink lighter (RGB:255,202,230), the color will be more different.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Bonusbonus,

glad you like my modified background. :)

There will be 5 new colors in the next update, but as you have read, "There has been said that pink would be included. But I found it too similar with purple, so we choose a different colour.".
Pink won't be implemented, at least not for now.
If you want to know, the pink would've looked like this:

The already existing purple color looks like this:

For the comparison:

And we all know what the RGB amounts mean ^.^
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  This comment is for the mentioned people:
-:SimonM:-
The pink colour is like this:
Red: 255
Green: 128
Blue: 192

And the purple colour is like this:
Red: 128
Green: 0
Blue: 192

When any program asks you for a colour, write these information in the red, green and blue settings of the colour.

Pink is a beautiful color. I want it to appear in this game.

-:Treazer:-
I prefer the background with the guiding lines.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  yes it is.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Simon, I'd like to edit all my 4 packs, please make them blue so I can edit them. :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  I also suggested this a year ago, but he didn't want to add it, because you have the restart button.
I told him about the test mode thing, but he said that it's not that hard to go back and test again.
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  Grat Simon, hopefully i can get something going on.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I'm making very good progress with the update:
The 5 new colours are implemented. There has been said that pink would be included. But I found it too similar with purple, so we choose a different colour.
The new background is also implemented.
The next things I'll do is implement new buttons, fixing existing bugs and maybe add an extra tile.
lmr 10 years ago
  The change that Treazer proposes is close enough to the origanal that the background need not be changed for the 1350+ levels we already have. The game itself has grown and evolved considerably since Simon's inception and development. This would be another another step in the progress.
SimonM 10 years ago
  That's a really minor problem. Is it bad that older levels have older thumbnails? I don't think so.
Jos 10 years ago
  The new one is nice, but the problem -I think- is that packs (first of all the official pack) will get messy with the different kinds of thumbnail.
lmr 10 years ago
  I like this new one with guiding lines.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  the new one is an improvement. well done, treaz!
Treazer 10 years ago
  Community poll:

What background do you prefer?

A. The current one.
B. This one:

Treazer 10 years ago
  That's true, is it impossible to save them on BL?
SimonM 10 years ago
  How will they be saved? coockies? Once you clear your coockies your achievements will be gone.
Treazer 10 years ago
  You could make ingame achievements on BL, though :)

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 11 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg