Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I agree with lmr!
lmr 10 years ago
  Re: colour bomb style,
I like the second to last one. It is distinct enough to recognize at first glance. The last one is too similar to the original. The others, to me, look like some sort of button, something which would dis- or activate something if landed on.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Then don't restart while the blocks are being matched. :p
I'll look into it.
edit: I don't think I will be able to fix this.
bbdest 10 years ago
  I am going to mention that restarting while blocks are being destroyed makes the game stop working
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  Going with 3rd from left
SuperMario 10 years ago
  hard to choose...
AK 10 years ago
  Going back to a previous post...

I like the bomb in the middle. :D
SimonM 10 years ago
  I did an update which fixed an unseen bug, that existed before the recent updates, I also did some performance fixes.
Treazer 10 years ago
  That's a good idea actually, if I get it right:

Colored bomb -> Colored bomb (same color)
Colored bomb -> Normal bomb
Normal bomb -/> Colored bomb
Normal bomb -> Normal bomb

Oh, and bbdest, I already made the other colored bombs yesterday.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I think coloured bombs can trigger only bombs of the same colour in chaining bombs, coloured bombs will also trigger the normal bomb. The normal bomb will not trigger any other bomb than normal bombs.
bbdest 10 years ago
  Should t be chain bomb with a certain value? You could set normal bombs with the value of 0 or 17, causing the chain to only occur with numbers of the same.
BTW, Treazer, could you send me those pictures (don't forget to tell me the favorite, so I can start implicating it)
Jos 10 years ago
  Omg! Two days away from BL and so much has changed!
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Vote+1.
SimonM 10 years ago
  No, coloured bombs ae like normal bombs, they will only explode if a same coloured block collides into it.
I'm not sure what to with chain bomb option though.
bbdest 10 years ago
  Oh, so now they are also suppose to move...
Treazer 10 years ago
  Then you should hurry up and make new ones! :)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  keep the levels flowing :p
Treazer 10 years ago
  They explode (like a bomb) when they hit the same colour (doesn't matter if it's the same coloured bomb or a block of the same colour) and you can move them.

edit: Simon modified the concept of the bombs a little bit:
"Coloured bombs are like normal bombs, they will only explode if a same coloured block collides into it."
The_S 10 years ago
  Will they move? I could make some excellent shooters :)

I like the one before the last.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I actually wondered if you puzzlers wanted new tiles. If you want, I will implement coloured bombs. So please vote.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Correct! Please vote ^.^
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Wait. That was my idea! :P
Treazer 10 years ago
  Guys, guess what?

Puzzle It is going to have another new tile!
Note that the coding didn't start yet, so it may take a while.

It will be colored bombs!

Simon and me made several designs for the look of the new bombs and we wanted you to decide between all those designs:

We already have a favorite, we don't want to affect you, so we won't tell you ;)
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Yeah, they make walls so you can actually move the block around without them falling of the edge :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  Gis made a level in which they act as helpers already, it's not yet approved though :)
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i start to like the rising walls a lot.till now we had them only as enemies. i would like to see a level with rising walls as helpers. (of course i could do it myself but i can't)
Treazer 10 years ago
  I think alan meant the new button font color ^.^
SimonM 10 years ago
  I haven't changed anything yet. :p
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  Edit: i see it better now, thanks
SimonM 10 years ago
  I found out that having a lot of walls wi-hile having rising walls, will sometimes cause a bit of lag. I'm looking into it now.

@Ferrari, no problem it was a pleasure to do.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg