Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 10 years ago
  That's a really minor problem. Is it bad that older levels have older thumbnails? I don't think so.
Jos 10 years ago
  The new one is nice, but the problem -I think- is that packs (first of all the official pack) will get messy with the different kinds of thumbnail.
lmr 10 years ago
  I like this new one with guiding lines.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  the new one is an improvement. well done, treaz!
Treazer 10 years ago
  Community poll:

What background do you prefer?

A. The current one.
B. This one:

Treazer 10 years ago
  That's true, is it impossible to save them on BL?
SimonM 10 years ago
  How will they be saved? coockies? Once you clear your coockies your achievements will be gone.
Treazer 10 years ago
  You could make ingame achievements on BL, though :)
SimonM 10 years ago
  Android version will not have extra levels, or extra item to use in levels. Level will have medals though and the game will have more achievements. But that's just because I can't do that on BL. The android version will also have different graphics.

But today I'm starting to fixing the BL flash game and try to get rid of most of the bugs. I'll add 5 extra colours to the game, maybe another item(nut sure yet).
Jos 10 years ago
  Hello, I'm back again after a couple of days.

@ Simon: I don't have android, so I'm not gonna play it either. If you introduce some new things, or new levels are made in the android version, I would like to see them in the flash version too (if possible).

@ Treazer: nice ideas for new blocks, though I think the "rainbowblocks" doesn't include much challenge, "dead blocks" could be replaced alot of times by "permanent sticky tiles" and "rising walls" sometimes by a forcefield and a smartwall.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I think my previous message has been seen over by quite some people. So I repost it here.
Quoting SimonM from Game "Puzzle It"
In a week, I'm going to revamp Puzzle It. I'm going to add 3 new colours (can you guess which colours?), I'm going to make the design cleaner and do a lot of bugfixing. I want the community to help. If you know a bug that needs fixing, let me know. That way I won't forget something and the community can make the priorities. I would like to make Puzzle It an even more popular game on BL.

Maybe not everyone knows it, but I'm making an android version of Puzzle It too. This will be just the levels of Puzzle It transferred to android, with a nice interface and more achievements, like a gold, silver or bronze medal for each level. I probably will make an editor for android too, that way people can make levels and share them with other players. Although I'm still doubting about that, because if that happens people that play the flash version will not play all new levels, because there are also android levels.
The android version will not contain new items to make levels with.

If someone has questions about the android version or the big clean up of the flash version, don't hesitate to ask them.

Sincere your game maker
Treazer 10 years ago
  Congrats kiethy!! :DD

I'd like to improve my score to at least 1500, too, but it's not that easy... I also have to recomplete the very hard levels to improve, of course...
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Congrats, kiethy!

I still can't pass easy levels...
kiethy342 10 years ago
  I've finally completed all the officials. Surprisingly, I completed all the hard levels before I completed all the medium levels.

Now it's just the very big task of improving my terrible score :P
Treazer 10 years ago
  Hehe, yes :P

Herzlichen Glueckwunsch Pudelmuetzennashorn! :D

I also congratulate all the other people who got awards recently :)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  The freaky puzzler award :)

Congratulations to AK for the already mentioned award, and to pudelmuetzennashorn for the Inseperable award!

[edit] Hehe, Treazer got there before me.
Treazer 10 years ago
  The 500 level award (Freaky Puzzler).
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  Which award?
AK 10 years ago
  I may have gotten the award, but I'm still not very good. :|
Treazer 10 years ago
  No, I was talking to Simon :P
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  Treazer, are you telling "Nooo, why did you have to tell them... ._." to me?
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  You should add more :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  Nooo, why did you have to tell them... ._.
SimonM 10 years ago
  It has been a secret for 10 months: if you press 'P' and 'I' simultaneously in the game, you get a message. Some funny or informative message.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Congrats AK for being a freaky Puzzler! :)
AK 10 years ago
  The amount of colors is what makes this game fun! So many level possibilities! Designs can be a lot more colorful than the other puzzle games too.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yes, that's correct! :)

Dark green, brown, beige and pink. Also another color.

Nothing is sure yet, though, we'll see. :)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Probably pink and beige. The 5th colour I have no idea what could be, but I'd guess a pale nuance of one of the pre-existing colours.
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  Yes? Maybe pink is the third new color.
Treazer 10 years ago
  There will be added even more colors :)
At the moment probably 5 new colors.

I don't know if I'm allowed to say that, but the colors you said are correct, bonusbonus :)

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg