Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  Why does it take that long?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yeah that's about it. But it can take a while unfortunately.
Treazer 11 years ago
  What do you still need to do to get the game on the front page?

- Remove the tutorial and make tutorial levels or do a better tutorial
- Make a bigger scrollbar
- The 'stop' button should direct you to the beginning screen
- Shadows (not needed)

Was that all?

Btw, you should fix the graphic bug when you undo the break of broken walls.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Mmh Azz copied the thumbnail from my game, not the other way round.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Well, because the puzzle-it's avatar seems like the azz's, I linked into it and found puzzle-it is not a player but a game-.- I was totally locked in level 8 XD... Maybe I've to solve these levels for days...
All the best to this game.

Edit:
When I finish a level it will quit and have to choose the next level by myself. But I have finished all the previous levels... Doesn't it automatic show the next level?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yeh it's nice that I make a video bout your game, but the video is not nice^^ >.<
SimonM 11 years ago
  Nice, never thought people would make vids about my game.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Made a little trailer of Puzzle It. My first time, and it's so bad -_-' xD

Puzzle It Trailer
SimonM 11 years ago
  Could you do it, as I probably forget to update it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thought of that to, you could open it now :)
I can make a list of the suggestions.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Maybe make a suggestion topic? So I can look back at it.
Teleporters and colour changers might be implemented not sure though.

edit: 314th comment
Treazer 11 years ago
  I thought you could only do it 3 or 4 times^^
I think it would be too much work, and maybe not a really good idea, but what about color changers and teleporters?
SimonM 11 years ago
  I think numbers would be better, suppose you've 9 borders. xD
Treazer 11 years ago
  What about for borders for Jos' idea? 1 border = 1, 2 borders = 2 etc.
azz 11 years ago
  By the way my level colourchaos is the very first Puzzle It! collab by me and Treazer.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Mmmh, the numbers shouldn't interfere with the links.
Jos 11 years ago
  Numbers on the blocks?
SimonM 11 years ago
  I don't like the permanent sticky tile movement. The graphics are ok, but I'll make my own version of it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Maybe a normal wall, just with glass over it (you could do a white transparent color over the wall with some shine). And what about the movable permanent sticky tile? Do you think the graphics for the almost broken wall is ok?
SimonM 11 years ago
  I already said I like it and I'll implement it, but I first need to find some time.
And treazer I like the into wall blocks, but I also need graphics for them or atleast graphic suggestion.
Btw Jos where to put the number of times to combinate.
Jos 11 years ago
  And my idea? (blocks that need to be combinated twice or triple or... before explodeding).
Treazer 11 years ago
  What about:

Almost broken wall

If you hit the almost broken wall (left) (must have an other name xD ) it turns to a normal broken wall (right).

And what about a block, you don't need to clear it to complete the level, but you can. If you match the blocks they turn into walls and you cannot move them anymore.

And what about, I don't think that's a best idea, but maybe a moveable permanent sticky tile, for the graphics it could be a permanent sticky tile just with a border.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Sounds good, but how will I do the graphics, as broken walls have a gap inside them.
Treazer 11 years ago
  What about "almost broken walls", you need to hit them two times to make them break.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Start playing it, and you'll notice that the thinking process is completely different.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  So many games SIMILAR....
SimonM 11 years ago
  I already tried the shadow filters, but I didn't like them.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I find this ironic how JP didn't note a single problem when reviewing other games but keeps splurting out problems with this one...
jp 11 years ago
  YEah I understand, if you don't like shadow, that's your game :) Note that you could try it very quickly with the drop shadow effect in Flash, and can decide if it's better or not. but that's your game, OK.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg