Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Hehe thanks :D
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Congratz Treazer!!
Treazer 10 years ago
  I finally completed every easy level of Puzzle It again :D Some of them should really be medium imo.^^
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Cool! Those are epic levels! :)
Masquerade 10 years ago
  I would suggest Immobile (Puzzle It) and Square Dance (Puzzle It)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Goomba (Puzzle It) I suggest we need some art levels.
Eyes (Puzzle It) It has an awesome trick.
SimonM 10 years ago
  For the contest I'm holding, you can submit as many levels as you want, if they are atleast easy, preferably kids. You can suggest your own levels, but you can also submit other people's levels. The contest will end on the 1st of July.
psychomaster 10 years ago
  Gotta Be Careful (Puzzle It) A level that I made a while ago.
kiethy342 10 years ago
  The only decent kids levels I've made are Kite (Puzzle It) and Linked Together (Puzzle It). I would suggest Smart Wall (Puzzle It).
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I hope I get more ideas for a new level, It's really hard to think for more ideas now.
Jos 10 years ago
  Out of my level assortiment I can offer you the following kids levels: Intro To Combining (Puzzle It), Mini Spiral (Puzzle It) and Falling Figure (Puzzle It). I'll look for some other kids levels I like from other players.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Please link the levels here. Thanks!
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  I suggest the four "tutos" and some of the "kind of" and without modesty my level direction II. The first levels should teach the starters some of the tricks and technics you need to solve the puzzles.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I've noticed that the official levels are pretty difficult for starters, so I'm opening some sort of contest to make some awesome easy levels, or you can suggest easy levels that should be made official.
Edit: I won't be the only one voting. I'll still figuring out how the voting will be. Remember it's not an official contest, so you won't get experience points, except for official status. There will also be multiple winners.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Don't forget to vote for the contest.
psychomaster 11 years ago
  Good april fool's joke. :)
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Better come communist ROCK'N'ROLL
psychomaster 11 years ago
  Communist Roll for music, beware
SimonM 11 years ago
  The PI project is just a folder in my pc with all the code and images.
neoseanner 11 years ago
  oh , you use PI project to create a game ? could i get the download link :D

block ideas : reversed grouped block :|
explain later
SimonM 11 years ago
  I do accept them, but I have a problem, the PI project on my pc is broken, and would require quite some time to fix.
neoseanner 11 years ago
  no , i mean not old ( sorry )
i mean nobody likes to post comment here :D
i just want to ask : did you accept new block ideas ?
SimonM 11 years ago
  The glitches are not there because the game might be 'old'. The problem might be that people don't make any levels, or if they do, they just make fancy pictures instead of good levels.
neoseanner 11 years ago
  this game was getting old
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yeah, it apperently is a graphical glitch...
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  This is something I found that i think may be a glitch, and yes, this level is possible:
eNrjVGfkVGXk5GRkYYDAocwc9cioR4a6RxgJMYegRyCi/MPFI0M9RrhBDAjmGOJe4YUzh0G88EIYjCwGo54ZLYxHq8dRj4x6ZNQjg48pysjMhKh0IRAA/70wyA==

Edited so i can reuse the level.
  Ok, so I don't get why an engine has a volume bar lol.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Oh that's the volume bar of flixel. Flixel is the engine I used to make the editor.
  I just found out about a weird thing in the editor. Apparently, by pressing 0, -, or =, you can see a bar thing, but what is it??????

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg