Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  That sounds great :D
SimonM 11 years ago
  Oh I forgot to mention when you see that the game is suspended, just wait a few minutes. I'll be just uploading some fixes.
Update 10: Added highlighting of blocks. Changed short description of game. Now only start/stop button.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Game suspended D:

edit: Highlighted blocks and frontpage, yey :D
SimonM 11 years ago
  @ Jos I already have a game thumbnail which I very like, so I'll keep that one.
And about the centring, just don't make the level too big and a shift of 3 blocks isn't bad. But I could let it react to arrow keys.
@ Treazer, I also won't accept normal levels with that kind of 'trick'.
@ jp, fix BL error, that you can't put it online, but you can put it home page. I think it should be the other way around.
Maxamed 11 years ago
  Just undo? or whatever you do... might even restart the level?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yes, that's really frustrating. If I tap my mouse button on the arrow keys to center the level, the level gets more than one (ca. 3) rows to the left/right etc.
manufan 11 years ago
  Well done Simon!

Maybe for the next update you can make the "move level" buttons react to the cursor keys in the same way (arrow keys). ;)
Treazer 11 years ago
  I don't think that's a great idea, because the skin should fits the skin of the game.
azz 11 years ago
  I actually think that's a really good idea neo!
neoseanner 11 years ago
  i have an idea for the backgorund ( you can change background ) if you want to do that , create the button :) maybe this will help (or not because my idea never help people)
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Treazer you can also just take a move then undo...
chris3000 11 years ago
  I just started playing this game and it is amazing. Thank you Simon and all the other testers.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Yeah treazer, I've already told that to simon.
He won't fix it, but he won't make any level official where you can exploit this glitch.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I realized, that when there are already 2 blocks of the same colour matched you need to move any block to let them explode. But when you 'enter' the level as link like with levelid 99999, then it would be 'http://bonuslevel.org/games/game_puzzle-it_142.html#lvlid_99999'. And then the blocks are automatically exploding.
Jos 11 years ago
  The BG is good. But the description have to be more than "Puzzle it". E.g. "Remove all blocks by matching them in pairs of 2 or more.".

Edit: I have a suggestion for the thumbnail of the game:

SPOILER
nachos 11 years ago
  Me too O_o
Maxamed 11 years ago
  Quoting SimonM:"Btw jp, google chrome screws the mouse button up."
well not for me and im using google chrome.
azz 11 years ago
  I'm going to take my time with levels instead of making loads like I did in Path 4 mouse
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Rule 1 of becoming an admin: Don't ask.
Also, if PuzzleIt takes one day to get levels evaluated, it doesn't need admins, I think an acceptable upper bound is 3 days.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Btw jp, google chrome screws the mouse button up.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Saying yourself isn't a good choice^^ With this way you won't become an admin ;)
jeti100 11 years ago
  nah i don't want to treazer but i think they are good choices
Treazer 11 years ago
  I have to agree with Simon, I'm happy with Simon as the only admin right now. Maybe later. Jeti, do you just want to be an admin...? Btw, Simon, check your inbox :D
jeti100 11 years ago
  i know but i get bored of waiting a admin like ferrari,gameinsky,elizea,geckojsc,me,hexicube
SimonM 11 years ago
  Ages?? It only has taken 1 day max untill now.
@ Ferrari, it could be because the hand button I added.
jeti100 11 years ago
  Simon maybe a new admin would help ;)

because it takes ages to get checked
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Simon: It just happens randomly. When it happens all levels are empty, but if I load the game again, those same levels work fine. I don't think it's got anything to do with bugs in specific levels.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I fully agree with Simon. I don't think the BG is too bright or anything like that. The description could be a bit like in BLockoban 2, but I think "Puzzle it" is okay too.

BTW, check your inbox :)
SimonM 11 years ago
  Fuuuu
Why does all of this happen when I don't have time...
I'll keep the bg, it's not too bright.
This style doesn't interfere with the game play!
Btw for the stop button, I thought BL API would do this for me.
And the short description is the truth: "Puzzle It" is the same as "Solve It".
I'll remove the hand selection. I'll try to make it high light. I'll implement stop button things and a start button. But I won't change bg or add shades as it really looks bad!

@ Jos: When I test the swf outside BL I've that error too. But luckily it doesn't happen when I play in BL on google chrome, so it's probably your browser, but I could look into it.

@ Ferrari: When you get an empty screen with just background means that the game is chrashed. Do you know with which level it happens?

@ jp again: If I want to upload a fix to the swf I have to put it on 'suspend' otherwise it won't upload. So I think it's a flaw in BL.
neoseanner 11 years ago
  um.......... why ?

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg