Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 10 years ago
  Lol, the unplayed tab: "showing levels 1-1 of total 1, page 1 of 1"
Treazer 10 years ago
  That's a great idea actually, bbdest.
But I'm not sure how this would work, because you currently can only make awards for scores (min/max) of a pack, you can't make an award for completing X levels of a pack, which is actually pretty silly. (why didn't jp do this award?)
bbdest 10 years ago
  What about rewards for completing a certain amount of levels in a specific difficult i.e. completing 20 insane levels.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I'll try to get the awards about completing one level, not the 1000 levels award.

I have a new idea:

Complete 50 puzzleit official levels
Exp +25
gundu 10 years ago
  Not gonna try to get this award (as well as the ''complete 500 Puzzle it level'' one too) since this game completely eats your bandwidth (and only this one) I'm not able to play this game for too long 'cause my internet connection is limited... otherwise $$$

BUT, I'm moving on my own next week with unlimited connexion so I'll be fine

However Jp might want to take a look at that
Treazer 10 years ago
  I made a picture for the meaningless award.

Meaningless Award
Complete one Puzzle It level!
EXP +0

Treazer 10 years ago
  Okay, I made a green force field around it and Simon likes it, too. :)

You can see the picture when he added the award.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I wanted to make the picture more different than the one of the other award, so I thought this is a great idea. It's a big wall with cracked walls shaping a '1000' in it. And as the cracked walls have a color in it, I don't think it's completely grey. Even if it would be broken walls, so there's only grey, it would look good in my opinion.
Jos 10 years ago
  Maybe 100: 100 XP for each 500 PI levels you complete.
About the picture: a bit too grey maybe? What about forcefields filled with smartwalls: more massive than completing 500 levels.

Edit: saw your message Treazer. Maybe 125XP is indeed better.
Treazer 10 years ago
  You have a point, because you only have to complete 500 levels again.
But this also takes effort, more than completing 500 levels.

I think 150 EXP or 125 EXP is a good reward.

edit: Imagine you have 1000 levels. 333 easy ones, 334 medium ones and 333 hard ones. Completing 500 levels won't be that hard (333 easy levels and 167 medium ones). But now completing 500 levels again will be harder, you have to complete 167 medium levels and 333 hard levels. So completing 1000 levels is harder and needs even more effort.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I think 100 XP is a better reward.
Treazer 10 years ago
  OK, Simon decided to add the awards, but first we want a review of the picture I made.

And do you think 150 EXP is OK?
Treazer 10 years ago
  The more awards the merrier :P
Simon also agrees and I already made a picture for it :)
Jos 10 years ago
  That sounds better, Treazer (but maybe we can wait till 1500?)
Treazer 10 years ago
  I also suggest an award like this.

Mad Puzzler
Complete 1000 levels of Puzzle It!
EXP +150
Treazer 10 years ago
  Pretty good suggestions, although I prefer "Getting Started" instead of "A New Beginning".
SimonM 10 years ago
  I've some ideas for more awards, I think Bl has way too few awards. When people are getting rewarded, they'll play more or put more effort in it.

A New Beginning
Complete 5 official levels!
+5 XP

Meaningless Award
Complete one Puzzle It level!
+0 XP

Proper suggestion are always welcome. I mean suggestions that already have a title and a proper description and amount of xp.
SimonM 10 years ago
  If you want to have your score deleted for getting the awards, please post it on the level and call for an admin.
AK 10 years ago
  Congratulations to everyone for getting the awards! We have some real puzzle pros here!
Treazer 10 years ago
  True and thanks (I made 3 pictures) :)
Jos 10 years ago
  The 'awards' tab is now becoming a really beautiful painting room. :)
SimonM 10 years ago
  It's was a fault of BL, I've deleted the award and remade it. In that way ferrari didn't get the award like it should be.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Err... that's bad, Simon probably made a mistake.

edit: I see it's BL's mistake...
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  And I became the first to get it, but I did the level in 17 moves. Not 16!
SimonM 10 years ago
  It is made 5 minutes ago. :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yup, they're fine. The 'Go With The Flow' award rewards you with 5 EXP more than the other ones, because you have to do it in 16 moves. (the award isn't made yet)
Jos 10 years ago
  I like the awards pretty much, about the exp. points I don't know. Let's compare with other awards...

Edit: correct reward I think. E.g. completing Archery with less than 100 was at least 4 times the difficulty of this awards (for me).
Treazer 10 years ago
  Congrats nelson and bbdest for the awards! :)
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  What about a pack called "Best of the Best" xD where the best made levels are put in here.

And then an award for it.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Congrats! :D

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg