Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

svartgryning 8 years ago
  Thank you, that really mean a lot :)
kiethy342 8 years ago
  It's about time :P Congrats!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Congratulations! You really deserve it with your amazing levels. :D
SimonM 8 years ago
  I'm making svartgryning trusted due the consistent exellent levels he has made.
SimonM 8 years ago
  That's right! :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Haha, that's an easter egg in PI, you must have activated it accidentally. ;)
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Puzzle it = pi = 3.14 ?
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  "Did you know the abbreviation of Puzzle It it is 3.14?"

What did I do lol?
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Preferably all levels created next week and we could call the pack something like "Challenge Week 23". Not that sexy a name but it was the best that came to mind.

How does that sound?
Treazer 8 years ago
  So, what levels are we going to put into the pack?
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Now I see the advantage. The pack idea gets my vote to.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Yeah, you would have to check each level, there's no other way of counting scores. It would be convenient to put the levels in a pack for the overview and for the separated discussion.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  The pack idea sounds good but wont there be a problem with the score if not every one completes all the levels, or is there possible to have other settings to count the scores different in a pack?

OMR: Guess you could do some powerful things with that list.

Chris: Great, soon you will have it.

Seems like this is going to happen one way ore the other so I have saved up with 3 easy and one medium level.
chris3000 8 years ago
  Svartgryning: That's a great idea. I love a challenge any old day.

Oh watch out guys I'm 81 levels away from the award, :)

419 completed so far
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  @svartgryning

No way to do it automated. It's typing. It was a fair bit of work when i started it. Now I have just to add the new levels, change my scores when I can improve and change the top-scores if I see it or people inform us.

@Treazer

I like the pack idea a lot.
Treazer 8 years ago
  That's cool. Perhaps we could make a pack with all the levels and then fight for the highscores. When the competition is over, we could edit the pack with new levels and start a new competition.

But which levels go into the pack?
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Very nice statistics there AK and OMR.
It might be better to have the competition 1/6 to 7/6 so there's not to many levels to play at once for those how want to get at the top ten list.

If you want to do the statistics than again AK I'll be very grateful.

OMR: I'm curious, how have you managed to get such extensive list of the scores. Are you doing it all by hand or is it automated?
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  Thank you for the challenge. I could find the best solution for three more levels ("Triplets: Ready", "Unsuspecting" and "Packed Away). Btw I have best solutions for all kids levels and for 1150 of 1167 easy leves. I'm not that good on the mediums and very bad on the hards (prefer not to speak about the insanes).

To keep track of the scores I use Excel. It's better imo as paper and pen. If you like you can give me your e-mail and I will send you the lists (BB BB2 Pi CoBaCoLi).

PS I know I'm crazy.
AK 8 years ago
  Levels accepted under next week?

Does that mean all levels created after 5/23?

If so, I can easily be the scorekeeper, since I have too much free time I enjoy doing those types of things.

Here we go!
SPOILER

Ranking:
SPOILER
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Paper and pen I guess. Generally there are only a few that gets the lowest score so that will not be so time consuming I think. Any way it will be manageable.

If they are in a pack every one has to complete every level fore that to work, other wise its a good idea.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  I guess what you could do is create a pack with the levels and instead rate it on total score rather than highscores.
Treazer 8 years ago
  This would be cool and you could also improve your scores. But how do you plan to count the highscores? It would be a very tedious job...
svartgryning 8 years ago
  What do you think about a competition?

The objective is to get as many hiscores as possible at the levels accepted under next week. Everyone that has the HS on a level will get one point. The most points wins as the week ends, all presented with a nice top ten list.

Any thoughts or suggestions to improve?
Treazer 8 years ago
  When you complete all the easy levels you already have more than 1000 levels completed.
chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey, my goal is to have at least 1000 lvls solved before 2016. I need help on the ones I post but I want to try to do most of them myself. I'm focused on doing kids and easy first, then tackle the medium and hard levels.

I hope to see this game grow in the future. My parents hardly give me any positive support so that's why I come here more often.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Finally updated all the packs!

A big thanks to oldmanrob who gave me a big list of levels! :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  I updated the kids, hard and insane pack. The easy and medium ones would require too much of tedious work... :/
  Thanks Svart for this info. I had in my mind that I've seen this bug before but wasn't able to find it.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  For that bug/trick to work there are an minimum of three linked blocks needed. Some more info Spooky Action (Puzzle It) and Spooky Action X (Puzzle It).
SimonM 8 years ago
  It's not really a trick, it's more a bug. What do you mean with the direction algorithm? If you move upwards, the checks are done from left to right, but if you would move downwards, it's the opposite.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg