Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 11 years ago
  I was looking at Simon's comment.
azz 11 years ago
  Freed and Darker are the last two :P
Jos 11 years ago
  Yes, but the two first levels are the best.
azz 11 years ago
  There is another one too Jos :)
Jos 11 years ago
  Maybe make Five Shades Freed OR Five Shades Darker official. Not the two of them because of too similar.
azz 11 years ago
  So is that 1 vote for Darker from ToughMan, and 2 votes for all of them from Treazer and Superdog?
ToughMan 11 years ago
  I only vote how much i like a lvl. I don't vote so as to become or not official. Official Lvls in my mind have other characteristics like: a) represent the game itself, b)being as simple as possible in order to attract new players, c) use tricks up to a point where they can be perceived by new players and d) give the edge to new players to get more into the game by enjoying the rest, more complicated, more challenging and more skilled, accepted lvls. Therefore I see the official ones as the frontline, the 'catch' lets say whereas the challenging ones come from the rest. In that context I always vote for the latter which has more value to me. So yes Azz your Darker Lvl is an excellent one.
azz 11 years ago
  Toughman, he was asking if you were voting official.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Not my call TZ. I liked all three but between them the Darker was the better one imo.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Lol ToughMan, so this means official? :P
ToughMan 11 years ago
  The Darker the better...hehe
Treazer 11 years ago
  Well, then all of them.
SuperDog 11 years ago
  Either none of them or all of them. They are a trilogy. Those levels are together. None of them can be left out.
Treazer 11 years ago
  "Five Shades of Freed" and "Five Shades of Block" definately. Not sure about "Five Shades Darker".
SimonM 11 years ago
  Five Shades Freed (Puzzle It), Five Shades Darker (Puzzle It), Five Shades of Block (Puzzle It) are three nice levels of azz. I wonder if I should make them all official, or should I make only 1 offical, which then? or 2 of them? Give your opinion please.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yes, this is because I use the newest version of flex SDK, which is only supported by the newest browsers and flashplayers.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Thnx TZ for the response. Problem fixed. Got both updates and finally did it.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Have you got the latest version of your browser and the flash player?
ToughMan 11 years ago
  A quick question to the PI masters. I have a difficulty seeing the changing colour tiles, the directional ones and some other features of the PI in this computer (they actually do not appear in any lvl). Do you think it is the flash player that needs upgrade and in this case which one should I look for? Fyi, I don't have any problems playing BB or any other BL game. It is just in PI. Any ideas? Thanx.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Congratulations Imr for being a freaky puzzler!

edit: And I have to agree with Jos. Quality over quantity. I have many levels too, but I always wait for getting new ideas and concepts.
Jos 11 years ago
  Alot of the levels (including some of yours, azz) are good but can be refined a bit (design, challenge, dummies...). That's what a want to see more.
azz 11 years ago
  Jos, I am a level machine already. I try to make my levels as good as possible though (e.g my Five shades series)
Jos 11 years ago
  Hello, I'm back. I'm glad to see alot of good new levels and to see that toughman has restart making very challenging levels.

But @ everyone: please do not try to be a level machine: quality is more important than quantity.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Maybe then we should wait PI's re-featured.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Eeyup, that's the difference. This game is still new.

Edit: Oh finally I am! :P

8th place at designers :D
Treazer 11 years ago
  It's because there aren't many ratings yet.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Well, there is a big difference between Path 4 Mouse and Puzzle It.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Why are there only 11 designers? P4M has alot more.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  You'll see me on the designers list in the future :)
SuperDog 11 years ago
  alan, I am ;)

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg