Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sherlock 11 years ago
  I don't know. The first 5 tries are failed, but it seems possible, I think.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Is this possible?:
eNrtlkEKgCAQRRuzYhaiBR0huv8NQ8RqwiiQaKzBjQ8X+hy/ijPgBIigq9BK7orIj0QMaBchoB+D9CgTKQPbmiLqJxBXZCsJFBuKA0VLsecg6W5IdhmVVEfJjDOdJXrIVXKx9sJMX24SFd3PyaqiLqOiA5eK3smnSkXuLL1tKswFXEJl37SffCPlKyYiIiIib3RHqNX+3fBtAYItNLA=
Sherlock 11 years ago
  The same thing happened to Nova, too. But no one noticed. T_T
Treazer 11 years ago
  Ah, lol? Why Sherlock? xD

edit: <Sherlock> I just want to have a trick Treazer XD
SimonM 11 years ago
  He put the admin sign manually in.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Jiranda?! You probably misspelt my user id, but why is there an admin sign right next to his name? But thanks :D

edit: You changed it :) But there's an admin sign next to my name now o.O
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Congratz TreazerProfile - Treazer, just one level left. :D
Treazer 11 years ago
  I finally completed every official level ( I don't count Bevel Bricks (Puzzle It) xD )! The last level I completed was Knotwork (Puzzle It). It was pretty challenging, but amazing and awesome! I want to congratulate every designer who has made the beautiful official levels :) Now I'm trying to complete the last official level, Bevel Bricks (Puzzle It). It probably takes ages^^
Treazer 11 years ago
  I've just found out that my current score is 1337! :D

edit: Not anymore :P
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Spimon =.= Wow crazy name.
  It is Spi-der-MON
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I want to know who is Spimon. xP
Treazer 11 years ago
  ThoughMan XD

And thanks Thoughman and Spimon :) I just completed BlackBallRevelation! :D 3 levels left :)
ToughMan 11 years ago
  And SpyMom is baked in mine...hehe. You know....old trauma.

Yep...congratz Teazer xD
SimonM 11 years ago
  Hehe, I know it, I think 'Thoughman' is baked in my mind. :p
edit: congratz Treazer.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I finally completed every hard official level! Now I only have 4 insane levels left! :D

ThoughMan xD
ToughMan 11 years ago
  So it is ok for you to make typo mistakes (again you are addressing me as tHoughman) but when I say sPimon you go and change it..huh? No worries my friend. I am just kidding anyway.
SimonM 11 years ago
  No need to sorry. :p But you're right about the comment/levels ratio.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  Indeed I did Simon. Sorry.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Toughman you misunderstood, I meant the comments on the game topic, not the level comments.
ToughMan 11 years ago
  This can only mean two things: Either the quality of the levels is so great that one comment (not even) is enough or the rule Quality over Quantity is really Defied!! PPL produce more levels rather than commenting on others to imrpove the quality of the game.Comments should always be multiple of the levels and I believe/hope - giving some more time to this New Game - things will come to a more reasonable ratio (>2 or 3).
manufan 11 years ago
  Lol Simon, I said that on the chatroom earlier :P
SimonM 11 years ago
  Did you know, that the amount of levels were the same as the amount of comments when it was 666. But now there are more levels than comments: 693 comments vs 712 levels.
  Like i said: WE WILL DEFY THE RULE.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  What If the quantity has a good quality? :D
  Quoting Jos from Game "Puzzle It"
Hello, I'm back. I'm glad to see alot of good new levels and to see that toughman has restart making very challenging levels.

But @ everyone: please do not try to be a level machine: quality is more important than quantity.

WE WILL DEFY THAT RULE
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Azz, do not let alan steal your job of levelflooding Puzzle It!
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I have lost all of my inspiration for a new PI level :(
Treazer 11 years ago
  I'm pretty tired, but I wanted to try to complete some hard levels. I tried it and I got it, 6 official hard levels in a row! :D I really need to improve on them, but at least I completed them. :)
  Oh, i thought he said match.(Reading quickly failed)

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg