Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 8 years ago
  Nice, congratulations! :D Svart once had such a rating in BB2, not anymore though.
SuperMario 8 years ago
  pudelmuetzennashorn has 5/5...
chris3000 8 years ago
  I love the picture of the avatar. Oh, and I'm going to make a special lvl because i'm close to getting 20,000 EXP. I'm catching up on P4Mouse and Puzzleit.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Lol 483 moves.^^ Congratulations nonehteless! :)
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  i got it too. it was not that easy. i had to selve Disorganize. shameful score btw.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Yay, I just got it! :3
SimonM 8 years ago
  I just added a new award for completing 2000 levels. Artwork is made by Treazer.
Treazer 8 years ago
  I just realized ToughMan has the highscore in every single official level of Puzzle It, but with one exception, A Study In Red which he didn't complete yet because he only manages to do it in 23 moves (not 20).

That's astonishing, well done! :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Regarding the name of the new award, perhaps 'Manic Puzzler'?
Treazer 8 years ago
  This is very cool! I hope everybody is fine with that. :)
AK 8 years ago
  I could easily do that for everyone. I'll create the packs and keep the highscores in a forum. The only problem I see is when to start the level cutoff, as timezone differences can change what "June 1" actually is (A level created at 1AM June 1 in one timezone might be 10PM May 31 in another), but I'd probably use my timezone as the cutoff as an easy fix.

I'll get started on everything right away!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Perhaps we could make a monthly pack instead of a weekly one. The first pack would contain all the levels of June and then fight for the highscores.

We would have more time and there would be more levels to get highscores on.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Probably to late for the pack now but at least I know till next time.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Okay, here's the link to download the picture. :)
SimonM 8 years ago
  It's fine as it is.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Okay, do you want me to make any changes, Simon?
kalina200 8 years ago
  playing this game again
SimonM 8 years ago
  "uncompleted" is almost as short as "unplayed". Anyway, I like the left one better.
Treazer 8 years ago
  I think omr meant something else, gis. The unsolved levels are called unplayed for no good reason actually.
Unsolved is a way better name. It was my suggestion to have such a tab (I guess Shiro suggested it once as well), but my name was "not completed" which was too long so jp had to find a shorter word.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Quoting dingdong from Game "BLockoban"
Are we talking non-officials? If so, then it is because the game only saves the 100 lowest scores. It has been a minor problem for a long time.
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  why are the unsolved levels called "unplayed"? i played them hundreds of times.
Treazer 8 years ago
  So, 2 for sticky patches, 2 for without. Let's Simon decide. :)

Regarding the packs, it's easy to miss new packs as a game administrator, you better write Simon a message so he can approve your pack.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  I prefer the right one with borders included.

On an unrelated matter I'm wondering where you can get a hold of the level packs you make. Made one fore the challenge a couple days ago but it seems like it just gone up in smoke.
ToughMan 8 years ago
  I certainly agree with the award. As a concept it gives a good incetive to members to keep playing and enjoying the games. 2000 is an excellent award considering the game is new in the community. Thanks to Treazer for the designs. I'd go for the first one (left) as I'm more of simple things.
Treazer 8 years ago
  I'd go with the second one, but I don't need the border, I'd only like to have the sticky patches.

Let's hear what the others say. :)
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  i like the one on the left better. (and i like a lot to have an award for free.)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Alright, here's the image:

award

I made two versions; one is rather simple, the other one is more complex.
I can always add/remove/change parts (i.e. for instance removing border or sticky tiles, change colors etc.) if you wish so.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  I think completing officials is a reward in itself and looking forward a couple of years there might be more officials so 100 wont be that spectacular.

The 2000 award I think is a excellent idea.
SimonM 8 years ago
  What do the rest of the community think of it? Treazer, you could post the images here.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Simon, are you interested in adding a 2000 level or 100 official level award? I still have an old image I made for that (only for the 2000 one).

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg