Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 11 years ago
  And I will continue!...

SPOILER
oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  Way to go Jos! You have created some great levels here.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Wow, massive designer score!! :p I can't wait until I'm in the designers list.
Jos 11 years ago
  Again one move better, oldmtnguy!
btw: I'm first in the designer list too!
Jos 11 years ago
  In my opinion the gameplay is clear enough ecxept in levels like "disco", but in this cases the designer actually search some sort of chaos. So no changes needed.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Well I won't change it, I think it's visible enough, maybe it isn't if your colourblind, but that would require a complete make over.
Garygoh884 11 years ago
  Differentiating between blocks and force fields might be too complicated. I suggest that you need to allow the players to see through force fields and blocks to make things easier.
azz 11 years ago
  Comment 250 says that this is an amazing game!
Maxamed 11 years ago
  Lol congratulations man.
azz 11 years ago
  I'm the only one on the designers list!
Thnaks all of you for rating my levels 5! (mostly)
Maxamed 11 years ago
  You might not but someone will...
azz 11 years ago
  But while most people read an IKEA assembly manual there is much swearing and grunting. Do you ever find yourself swear and grunt at puzzle it instructions? :D
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Thank you guys. Your explanations are quite good and the tutorial page is too. It's like an IKEA assembly instruction; when you're finished you know it was right. :D
SimonM 11 years ago
  Mmh strange
Edit: You used dark red smart wall on red force fields, that's not the same colour, so it's like intended. It's not a bug.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Hmm... I think it shouldn't be like this:

SPOILER
Jos 11 years ago
  Maybe it isn't clear enough that smartwalls can go into eachother??
SimonM 11 years ago
  I thought I was clear enough in the tutorial page.
Jos 11 years ago
  In fact they are on the same place then. When 2 or 3 smartwalls can go to the same place, they will do. They will go into eachother. But in fact they are still "independant". Of course they will stay together in the most cases because they mostly react in the same way. But when there are (e.g.) a green smartwall and a red one fluenced together, the smartwalls can be separated by going trough a green or a red forcefield, because green can't go trough green and red can't go through red. When the smartwalls are fluenced together AND they are the same color, they can't be separated because they react in the same way to EVERY forcefield.

Maybe Simon should write this (or sth like this) in the tutorial.
Garygoh884 11 years ago
  When two smart walls of the same color stacked together, one of it will be removed.
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  And I still do not completly understand how smart walls moves, why they sometimes do desapeare and reapeare again for desapeare for ever after some moves.
SimonM 11 years ago
  For 2 weeks I guess.
Jac1 11 years ago
  Woy, just noticed this! Since when has this game been available to play?
gamelover101 11 years ago
  @SAMSUNG It appears to be a bug.
SAMSUNG 11 years ago
  Why is Puzzle It not on bonuslevel home page
harrybird 11 years ago
  I don't know how to play! I haven't been on bonuslevel in forever
SimonM 11 years ago
  Treazer, I don't accept such levels, because they have the bug. But that bug only appears in levels where blocks are matched at the beginning. That's why I don't accept them. Good levels won't use that 'trick'.
gamelover101 11 years ago
  It's called level code. >_>
azz 11 years ago
  Wait what?
What is in that spoiler?
Try actually linking a level instead of random letters.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I found a bug. It's the kind of levels you won't acept, but anyway, just look:

SPOILER
SimonM 11 years ago
  Oh, jp is very busy atm, making microminers and having a contract job.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 11 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg