Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

dingdong 8 years ago
  Nice trick. But I actually don't think the algorithm direction matters in BombSquad. I tested the position I assume to be the right (I have yet to obtain the position in-game) and it works even when mirrored.

But I believe your assumption is justified,
  I was not able to solve BombSquad (Puzzle It). Now I found out why. Another miracle concerning linked blocks and chain bombs. I made a small tutorial Linked Chain Bombs (Puzzle It).

I assume that the algorithm works from left to right :-)
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  We have two levels with the same name:

Helping hand (Puzzle It)

Helping Hand (Puzzle It)

The way they are written is slightly different. The name is however the same.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Completely sure. I was in the middle of creating a level when I decided to take a quick break. So saved the level and played a BB level than went back. Thats when I noticed that I was logged out.
Seem like an quite unique problem so its maybe our web browsers thats doing it.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  That shouldn't happen, local levels are not bound to your account but to your computer.
Ar you sure you weren't on another computer?
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Suddenly I got logged out from Bonuslevel and all local levels disappeared. This was yesterday and now all the locals are back. This sounds allot like what also happened to Drstereos.
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  Only 300 more and you are a freaky puzzler. There are plenty of kids and easy levels you can solve. If you use the packs it should be easy for you to get the award.
Btw. the packs need an update.
chris3000 9 years ago
  Yes, 200 levels solved!

It takes a while to get used to the game.
lmr 9 years ago
  Official level 57. New best score.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  I had a quick check on your profile and saw the cause of your limitations and realised it was I that got you them (because of your Rolling Turtle levels)
Seeing as you completely stopped making levels there and your PI levels have much appeal I have therefore removed your limitations.

Feel free to ask about your limitations if you are not sure why you got them or if you can prove that they can be loosened/removed.
SimonM 9 years ago
  It could have been a program that deleted your cache. Secondly, you could ask an administrator to lift your limit.
drstereos 9 years ago
  @SimonM first, i never cleared my cache, second, i save levels as local because i am going to upload them when it's past a week, because i've been limited to upload 2 levels a week
SimonM 9 years ago
  @drstereos, If you clear you browsercache, your local levels will be gone too. Be careful with that, or just save them as a normal level and add something like UNF or EDIT to the name, to let me know it's not yet finished.
chris3000 9 years ago
  Well, i'm starting to get the hang of this game. This is tougher than Blockoban.
drstereos 9 years ago
  @oldmanrob that's where i looked, what happened is probably what gameinsky said
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  select ---> my levels ---> local

there it should be. if not don't know what have happend.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  a program must be deleting them, be careful with things like ccleaner and the likes.
drstereos 9 years ago
  what is happening? i made 8 levels and saved them as local and today they're all gone

this problem always happens when i save levels as local >_<

EDIT: when i saved a 9th local level, all those 8 that dissapeared re-appeared! What?
SimonM 9 years ago
  Of course you can use the trick! It's not a bug: Blocks will only match when the move is done. But bombs can destroy blocks while blocks are still moving.
  Ok, thanks for the clarification. I changed the level TEST:Bombs vs. Match (Puzzle It), to have a possible one and to show in which scenario it makes sense to have it like this.

Nevertheless: I wanted to create thousands of incredible levels using this kind of trick, but now I can't :-)
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Well, at this point it would be stupid to change it as it would change the way some published levels work.
SimonM 9 years ago
  It's a semi-bug. It's intended, but I know it's a bit weird.
Treazer 9 years ago
  Yeah, that's the point. I don't know whether it is intended or a bug, Simon knows the answer probably :)
gameinsky 9 years ago
  the blocks didn't match for me.
  Hi all!
Just a question: Is it a bug or a feature that first the chain bomb reaction is done and after that a matching?
I made a small example of that TEST:Bombs vs. Match (Puzzle It). Level itself is impossible due to that.
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Lets say that you have the lowest score in a level and that gets beaten I guess that some of you would like to know so its possible to try again. Back in BB2 ppl used to writ a comment when they got a new high score.
Do you think that would work here as well?

@Camo
There is several "bugs" like that but its easy to fix, save and reload.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  I admittedly don't use the PI editor very often, but I was creating a level today and I had an issue where blocks with two links were only showing one link in the editor (while in testing they properly showed two)...
ToughMan 9 years ago
  Happy New Year to everyone!!
SimonM 9 years ago
  Happy holidays to all Puzzle It players!
lmr 9 years ago
  Happy Holidays

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg