Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 10 years ago
  will we have an update of the packs?
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Officialy, this is my favourite puzzle game here :p
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  done!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Someone prove if this is possible: Burnt (Puzzle It)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Yea. (damn I have to play this game because jg2 lags like )
SimonM 10 years ago
  Definitely!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  There's nothing compared to puzzles in the morning.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Thanks OMR and congrats to everyone for their award (of actually being part of this great game/community).
AK 10 years ago
  Whoa, nice new look to the game! Looks like there's a new official too. I'd better get to it!
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  congraz TM, you mad puzzler.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Happy holidays to everyone! I hope you'll enjoy Puzzle It even more this year.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Thanks to everyone for the challenges and entertainment of 2013. May 2014 be even better for all of us.
Jos 10 years ago
  A happy 2014!
lmr 10 years ago
  Happy New Year to all
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Merry Christmass to everyone from GIS!
Treazer 10 years ago
  Thanks, I also wish you (have had) a Merry Christmas! c:

(and of course a Merry Christmas to the whole community)
lmr 10 years ago
  Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great holiday season!
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  I really need to get back at this lol...
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Thankyou Jos :)

Let the next flood begin...
Jos 10 years ago
  New levelflood is evaluated. Cathegories are sometimes changed. Comments are always welcome.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Yeah, I asked if jp could do it, as it has been off the start page for a while.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  puzzle it is back on the start page. :)
SimonM 10 years ago
  Nice to see you back Jos. :)
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Just to close on The_S's idea, that is an alternative idea, but the highest yellow could not possibly be where it is because there would be no way you could stop it there (a yellow stop would mess it up, a red stop would match the reds, smart walls can't stop it there).

EDIT: For admins:
SPOILER
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Ok, well thanks for trying. I'll have a look at how to edit it as soon as possible.
Jos 10 years ago
  This way it's possible, but it's probably a little disaster for the design: The_S's idea is interesting, but I don't see how to place the first yellow.
The_S 10 years ago
  I can't do it even with wall on the top.

There is a combination to match both reds and yellows but I can't achieve it either:

XX
RW
XR
YW
XY
XW
YR
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  I'm sorry to say it, kiethy, but I just don't think it's possible. The only way to match a triple is to use an L shape matchup, but there's just no way that I can find where you can make both L-shapes. It's a good puzzle to even figure out how to solve the yellows, so I think if you just removed the topmost red it could still be a good level. But anyway the point is, in order to match all the blocks in L-shapes they'd have to be positioned in this manner:

R is red, Y is yellow, W is smart wall, X is empty

RX
WY
XR
RW
XY
YW
XX

As you can see, there's no way to move the upper yellow or the upper smart wall out of the way for the reds. You need the bottom yellows to be moved down a row so you can move the top yellow and match the reds, but if that happens the bottom smart wall will prevent the yellows from being matched later. IMO you have two options:

1. Put walls directly above the top red. (W = wall)
i.e.
WWWWWW
XWRXWX
*rest is the same*

2. Delete the top red.

I don't know if the level is possible with option 1, but I believe it would be. Although, the level would be great as is if the top red was removed.
kiethy342 10 years ago
  I look forward to them :)

Also, could anyone help me with my new level? I've come frustratingly close to completing it, but I can't.
Ladder (Puzzle It)
Jos 10 years ago
  Thanks, hopefully I will get some inspiration soon so I can give back levels for the amazing challenges I've discovered. For now I'll just try to complete every level of PI.

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg