Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

bonusbonus 10 years ago
  SimonM: Maybe dark green and brown are two of the new colours? I can't try to guess the other color.
Treazer 10 years ago
  It's because of an old server change of Bonuslevel.
AK 10 years ago
  That's strange... Why doesn't it show trusted members as having the green "T" by their names? :|
Treazer 10 years ago
  Me too, but Simon's problem are the graphics...
kiethy342 10 years ago
  I really liked the idea of holes that the blocks would fall into
Treazer 10 years ago
  Some ideas I like:

Timebomb:
explodes after a certain amount of moves. (2-9, use combination numbers for it?)

Rainbow block:
Can be matched with every color (not grey).

Rising wall:
Turns into a wall when a block slides over it (like ice in Path 4 Mouse).

Dead block:
Blocks mustn't touch it, else the move gets automatically undone.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I don't know how that bug happens to be honest. It has to do with undoing. I'll probably change the complete undo system into a better system that I use in the android version as well.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I can guess, because it was my idea and I designed them xP
I won't spoil, though.

There's another bug in kiethy's level "Always Apart".
I have a video for it, gonna upload it soon.

edit: Video of the bug
SimonM 10 years ago
  In a week, I'm going to revamp Puzzle It. I'm going to add 3 new colours (can you guess which colours?), I'm going to make the design cleaner and do a lot of bugfixing. I want the community to help. If you know a bug that needs fixing, let me know. That way I won't forget something and the community can make the priorities. I would like to make Puzzle It an even more popular game on BL.

Maybe not everyone knows it, but I'm making an android version of Puzzle It too. This will be just the levels of Puzzle It transferred to android, with a nice interface and more achievements, like a gold, silver or bronze medal for each level. I probably will make an editor for android too, that way people can make levels and share them with other players. Although I'm still doubting about that, because if that happens people that play the flash version will not play all new levels, because there are also android levels.
The android version will not contain new items to make levels with.

If someone has questions about the android version or the big clean up of the flash version, don't hesitate to ask them.

Sincere your game maker
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  Thank you! You too!
Edit: I see how many moves has the ((my position on the ranking)-1)st/nd/rd/th opponent.

If he/she completed more levels than me, I complete these levels caring the number of moves.

If he/she completed same levels with less moves than me, I do this with the ((my position on the ranking)-2)st/nd/rd/th opponent.

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Easy to Miss was my last level too. It looks deceptively simple!
Treazer 10 years ago
  "Easy to Miss" was the last level I had to complete, it was really tough. Good luck, bbdest! :)

I also wish you luck, bonusbonus!
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  I'm the 67th in the scores of this game. But I'm trying to be the best.
bbdest 10 years ago
  e.e I still have 2 officials I have yet to complete; bevel bricks and easy to miss.
Thanks for the congratulations ^.^
Treazer 10 years ago
  Congrats bbdest!

edit: And congrats burfy for also completing a level to "refresh" your completed levels so you've also got the award xP
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I just rate 5/5 when I like something a lot. I usually don't use the 1-4/5 ratings.

And congratulations on your award bbdest!
bbdest 10 years ago
  Finally got the 1000 level award!
Continuing on the discussion below, I have to say I rarely vote, mostly because I don't trust myself to judge the level correctly.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i agree with ak. it's not easy to make easy kids level.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Treazer stole my idea of being the feedback spammer :P
bonusbonus 10 years ago
  I am trying to be the best!
AK 10 years ago
  It seems that a number of people have been rating levels poorly because they are "Too easy". However, make sure you check the difficulty level! Rating levels down that are in the easy or kids category just because they are too easy for you should never be done. Kids and easy levels are meant to teach new players about how the game works. They are NOT made to be a big challenge for people who have already completed hundreds of levels. So please, mind the ratings.
bbdest 10 years ago
  I mean per day, that would mean I would have to do another 600 levels today, but I can't, because there aren't that many levels left.
Treazer 10 years ago
  "although I did complete 600 levels on this just today..."
bbdest 10 years ago
  It would be impossible to do 600 levels a day because that's half the levels lmao.
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  bbdest, you are probably on of the best level solving users in BL!
600 levels per day, that's cool!
PS: I only completed 156 levels...
Treazer 10 years ago
  W-w-what...? You completed 600 levels today?

Oh god, this is amazing! Very well done, bbdest :)

I'm also having trouble on some hard and insane levels, but I'm sure you'll beat them one day (I'll probably never beat them, because I'm not a pro gamer such as The_S or Jos).
bbdest 10 years ago
  eh, I need to be less lazy on this...although I did complete 600 levels on this just today...but I am still having trouble on some of the hard ad insane levels.
Jos 10 years ago
  It was Trapped Above (Puzzle It), already completed now. Now it shows "No levels found".
Treazer 10 years ago
  Lol xD I have way more levels to complete...

Is it a level you can't complete, or you didn't complete yet?

Games forum

Play Game "Puzzle It"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  Puzzle It is my first real game.
I'll keep updating Puzzle It.
If you've suggestions for Puzzle It, you can post them here: Puzzle It : Tile Suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg