Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lmr 5 years ago
  There are so many wonderful people who play this game, comment, contribute. It is sad to see someone acting so immaturely.
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Yeah, got nothing more to add on what Simon said, just ignore it and comment on other levels to push it away.
suhangha 5 years ago
  What is the purpose of the limited?
Please contact inbox for answers.
SimonM 5 years ago
  It is greyanna vs the moderators. She has been severely limited due to previous actions. She's not happy with it, and the only way she can communicate is through titles of unaccepted levels. This cannot be limited. If you don't want to view it on the front page or on the newly commented levels, you should comment on other levels, to push that particular level off that list.
lmr 5 years ago
  What is with the rude language- title changes on lvlid=39275, it is even more offensive today.
lmr 5 years ago
  the title on Ladybug seems to have been changed, offensively.
suhangha 5 years ago
  You can do it too. (:
Treazer 5 years ago
  Personally, I think oldmanrob would be a good admin. He's active and has been in the community for a very long time already.
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Hey if you guys can decide on a new admin I can appoint one if needed.
Treazer 5 years ago
  None at BB at the moment. Elizea evaluated a few levels while oldmtnguy was gone, but he's not very active either.
jasperpostema 5 years ago
  How many active admins are there at the moment?
Treazer 5 years ago
  Oldmtnguy hasn't been active for a month, maybe it's time for a new admin.
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  At the moment there are 20 "songs" waiting for moderation. Should I stop creating?
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  for my dylan and song of series there are about 80 more levels to create and maybe some more for the copycat series so that i can hope to give you about 100 levels before 2018 is over.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good luck with your level series! :) I cannot provide hints for this game - as I am nowhere near good enough to properly attempt the levels you are stuck on.
chris3000 5 years ago
  I'm making a new series, it's called Colors Challenge, there will be 100 parts to this, so I'll have to make 100 lvls, but it will take about 9-10 months as I don't want to publish them too quickly, see the admins need a break every now and then. I want to make the lvls challenging and compact so I'll have to study all the lvls that I've solved and how other people designed their lvls.

Well, wish me luck. I really need some hints, I have about 20 officials left.
Yggdrasill4 5 years ago
  I'm finding it difficult to make a truly hard level that is also very small in size. All I have submitted always fall under the category of easy and medium. I might give it a shot.
Treazer 5 years ago
  Ah, thanks for the link. :) I forgot to check the page with all packs, I only looked at the regular "packs" tab.
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  sure
Treazer 5 years ago
  Is there an Up To 5 pack for this game?
Treazer 5 years ago
  That's a lot and a huge achievement indeed. My congratulations to you!
chris3000 5 years ago
  Thanks to El for evaluating more levels I was able to solve 8000, this is a huge accomplishment for me especially for my young age, most players who have reached this and 9000, are between 40-60 years old. So, in 3 years I've solved 3000 lvls, that's 1000 a year.

I don't think many people have reached this point, so I'm relieved.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Yes, OMG apparently is very busy now with life/ daily responsibilities, but he told me 4 months ago that he was building a new house, he showed me some pictures of it, it looks really good and neat. I'm not too far from 8000, so it really doesn't matter if there are any new levels, there will be more soon, we just have to be patient.
Treazer 5 years ago
  It's been a while since omg played BB, he's probably busy atm. But for the meantime, you might consider playing Jellify (and possibly making some levels) instead, Ygg. :)
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  i have 20 songs to be evaluated too. but it's good that they are not yet. so i have time to play and solve levels now. btw 69 more songs to create.
SimonM 5 years ago
  That's awesome! However, that Jellify is getting a lot of attention as of late does not interfer with the evaluation rate of BLockoban levels. Anyway, I look forward to play your levels!
Yggdrasill4 5 years ago
  Hi, I know Jellyfy is getting a lot of attention as of late. I have around 35 levels on backlog, please don't forget me :)
Treazer 5 years ago
  It's okay to leave levels out and not bother with them anymore. Oftentimes, if you try months later again you will get to the solution fairly quick even if you tried solving the level dozens of times before.

However, very difficult levels should be a part of the game just as the easier ones should. New players have lots of kids and easy levels to choose from and considering the amount of nearly 10k levels overall, people should not be scared to play the game I think.

I don't know how active people are in the comments here when asking for help, but I've seen people help you in the chat before. Unfortunately, I am not very good at BB, so most of the times I won't be a big help for you, but I will try my best.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Ok, I want to be honest, you guys really should test your levels before submitting them. Just thankfully I solved every kids level there is, and I only have 4 easy left, then I only have medium/hard levels left. There are probably 600-700 levels to where only 4-5 people and sometimes less have solved, that's ridiculous. I like mixed qualities of levels, but try not to make levels too difficult b/c then new players/kids will be scared to play the game.

I don't there's probably been about 1000 levels to where I've played them like 50-100 times and still no luck. It's really no point in asking for hints, but some tips/advice would be helpful. Would copying the lvl in the editor be a solution, I would make a border around the lvl, and just do trial/error.

Well there's about 700-800 levels that I'm going to leave out and not bother with, and that's mainly the hard levels.
chris3000 5 years ago
  I've got a little over 200 left to solve before I hit the 8000 mark, wish me luck.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg