Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

nelson90 9 months ago
  @suhangha: your levels 191 and 192 seem extremely hard. Indeed, they require more than 100 moves, but I don't think they are boring. I have accepted them since you have proven that they are possible. Let's see what the other players will think of them.
suhangha-2 9 months ago

SPOILER
four levels of "Heian Age" are in the process of being titled,
two levels (both levels I spied from wouter) of "Fairytale Forest" reached over than 144 moves so far.
I scored 200 moves for level 192 but pretty great solution
as i said, "145 to up" is too boring to accept, however, level 192 solution contains linked block swap technic and linked block Intercept technic

@nelson: Could you judge it?

The following of "Fairytale Forest" is "Modern Day"
chris3000 9 months ago
  Nice to see some new BB levels from you, I will try to make time this week to check them out. If not, definitely the next week near August 1st.
suhangha-2 9 months ago
  Hey all, I gave up because there seemed to be no chinese designers, but since I found one of great japanese designer, I think it will be fine. Created KFW and SC 8 levels ASAP and I will do asap in the future too. btw, it looks like the new MD levels will come earlier than MD24 edits.
suhangha-2 9 months ago
  Before getting the flash, I'm going to specify the block color pattern for Chinese 6 worlds so will work new paradox with 18 worlds:

[Basic blocks]/[Depending stages whether block exists]

Kung Fu World
/
Sky City

Steam Age

Renaissance Age
/
Heian Age

Fairytale Forest
/(May contain Modern Day)

Sorry but I can't turn flash now
chris3000 9 months ago
  Well, that's bad. I wish you the best of luck with your career whatever you choose to do with your life. I think you're so smart you'll be able to run your own business.
suhangha-2 9 months ago
  @chris and all: this browser is MOD APK but still puffin app stopped working - update: server force redirect to subscription page

so I can't play flash for forward days to when get this

as I said never usable any computer, only uses android is so
(this means when flash lived, from 2014 winter to continues)
chris3000 11 months ago
  Terrific job on the new levels PF, 4-Color tube was a fun level to play.
nelson90 11 months ago
  @PuzzleFan: thanks for submitting so many nice levels, they are fun to play.

Note, the icy block is needed in 4-Color Tube (BLockoban) otherwise it's impossible to make the green reach its goal.
PuzzleFan 11 months ago
  @Nelson90: Hello, I have submitted more Blockoban levels this morning, May 10th. In "Four Color Tube", I put the icy white there to help some of the colored blocks reach their goals. Just letting you know. Let me know how my levels turned out. Were they fun/original?
suhangha 1 year ago
  wow, two absoluteness, also Nelson still has massive experience points, I have to respect 3 people
chris3000 1 year ago
  Well guys this day has finally come! I have submitted tons of levels today, once they get accepted and get the EXP, I will surpass Simon and will be the top member!
suhangha 1 year ago
  I'll consider it but will be Chinese style as possibly, LOST essence!!
chris3000 1 year ago
  What, were you planning on making a new level of your longtime series? Don't hesitate to submit it for us to play. It's your call.
suhangha 1 year ago
  Oh dear!

Stopped at 169
Fong ku world: Must be one Chinese designer
I was looked for Hong Kong maker (1 levlevelokki), but I can't find Chinese maker, no one
chris3000 1 year ago
  Made a few levels today dedicated to the "Electric" style. Enjoy playing them, and always comment in the forum and let me know how they are, thanks!

Chris
nelson90 1 year ago
  @john96: level Hospital 2 (BLockoban) is much too easy, it’s four times the same sequence of 4 moves. Please try to add some challenge.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Hey, I am introducing a new Tricolor series. This consists of various challenges/puzzles that deal with any three colors of the game. Blue,green,red or yellow,white,pink, etc.

There will be five types of stages starting from easy all the way up to hard. Hope it turns out well and fun for you all. It will be a slow process though as I want them to be good and classic/unique.
suhangha 1 year ago
  @Chris
your 10 messages came, but I can't connect to the discord server (unable to send)

@Nelson
please wait I have to score levels
8.8 maybe you can solve it (JM16)

please note that both accounts are me although there is no positive direction
nelson90 1 year ago
  @john96: I have updated the thumbnail of your level Four Color Align (BLockoban) and accepted it.

Edit: apparently it didn't work correctly. Yesterday, the thumbnail appeared updated. Today, it is again the old one.
Yggdrasill4 1 year ago
  Hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year
nelson90 1 year ago
  Thanks Chris. Happy New Year to everyone!
chris3000 1 year ago
  Happy 2023 Blockoban community and to Nelson. Enjoying it so far?
nelson90 1 year ago
  @PuzzleFan: level Green Space (BLockoban) is not medium, it is very easy (twice the same sequence of 6 moves) and the 2 dummies aren't necessary. Please try to add some challenge and choose the right category.

@suhangha and suhangha-2: I would like to see a score on levels 107 Royal Sinkhole (BLockoban), 108 Dozenal Hexign (BLockoban), Block Travel 7.3 (BLockoban), Block Travel 7.4 (BLockoban), Block Travel 7.8 (BLockoban), Block Travel 7.9 (BLockoban) and Block Travel 8.8 (BLockoban). Otherwise, I would be obliged to set them to be edited.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Is Block Travel 7.3 possible!?

@suhangha: I PM'd you on the Discord chat, please look at it asap. Merry christmas to Nelson and the rest of the gang. We are having a arctic coldfront coming through the next couple days. We have plenty of food, blankets, water, and entertainment (TV,laptop,etc).

Hope you guys stay warm and safe.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Thanks for respect, :)
nelson90 1 year ago
  OK Suhangha-2, I understand and respect your choice. I will mark them to be edited.

Edit: done
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  to be honestly I don't want my personality to be publicized in a bad way
I vote affirmatively for level producers
maybe renaming is better positive
nelson90 1 year ago
  I agree with GIS. I will leave the accepted levels (121 to 152) as is, unless you still want to rename them.

Many thanks for renaming the levels and proving that they were all possible, I can accept them now.
gameinsky 1 year ago
  I personally don't think there's much worth to do that to already accepted levels tbh.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg