Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

greyanna 4 years ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 4 years ago
  Thank you guys, I wonder what happened to oldmtnguy?

He hasn't been on in about a year.
LadersHD 4 years ago
  Do you remember what happened 1 year ago?
suhangha 4 years ago
  Our world that supports Egypt, Lawnhome has uploaded 8 levels!
I hope can solve Levels for chris3000's return, Congratulation Fighting!
kalina200 4 years ago
  Glad to hear you're back Chris!
LadersHD 4 years ago
  Nice to see what happened to you. I mean it's good that you came back.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Hey guys, I'm back. My last visit was December 5th, 2019. I have been really sick the past 5 months. My energy levels were very low, my legs were swollen b/c I have food intolerances. I ate a bunch of foods behind my mom's back, and they made my energy levels go down and I haven't really felt like getting on the laptop. We have a nice couch and my mom has had to bring me food/water to me, I've been on bedrest the past 6 months. However, we ate a kamut pasta a month ago with some green beans and my energy's been up the past week. So I've been recovering, so I'm back.

So when are we going to get a new admin for this game?
LadersHD 4 years ago
  As you can see on his profile page, he was last online 9 months ago

@greyanna: 'I say sorry too: to all members who have posted!'
greyanna 5 years ago
  Thank you! Please send OMG my best thoughts to him if you have this chance. It is such a waste here without him!

@pigbrother:
as you can see: i didn't speak to you though!!!
lmr 5 years ago
  Happy Easter! everyone
suhangha 5 years ago
  Chris stopped the Red series at "N". I want to see his replay.
I sympathize with the poor.
greyanna 5 years ago
  Oh, thanks god (although i don't believe in him!)!

I am sooo sorry oldmtnguy!

As i wrote: i guess it cause his e-mail-address was rejected!

Please tell him my best wishes + regards from me!

(edit: I say sorry too: to all members who have posted!
If somebody would have known this earlier and / or too and said for this reason nothing = definitely worst possible character!!!)
lmr 5 years ago
  Omg can no longer use a computer. He has not passed away.
greyanna 5 years ago
  Hi you all
i want to please s.o. to contact Chris. I saw his last login is 3 months ago and i would guess: the reason is maybe OMG's passing? He had contact too to him cause he knows about the house building project, his level: OMG's House shows it. I wrote him an e-mail but he doesn't answer! Maybe here is s.o. who stands more closed to him and could help him a bit with words in this situation! I thought it because he mentioned more often his difficult life situation.
Treazer 5 years ago
  That's unfortunate to hear. He certainly was an enrichment to the BonusLevel and specifically the BLockoban community. Thanks for your time on this site. Rest in peace.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Rest In Peace.
suhangha 5 years ago
  Anyway, R.I.P for Old admin
manufan 5 years ago
  Hi everyone.

My brother (Coolguy52) told me the sad news when it emerged. I've been inactive on this site for a few years now, and I don't anticipate a full comeback, but I'd just like to express my sadness and pay tribute to oldmtnguy.

OMG was one of the best and fairest administrators this website has had. He was very good to me in explaining why my levels weren't up to par on the odd occasion that they weren't my best, and/or detailing improvements which could be made. This was done both through level comments and private messages. He didn't have to do this, he could've just evaluated levels and been reactive to any comments put forward. He was a proactive administrator, and back when I was 10 (some time ago), there weren't as many admins like that, from my previous level submission experience.

He was part of a very close-knit community, a community within the general community of BL. He was fantastic in his role. OMG, I cannot thank you enough for helping to contribute to such a wonderful community, and helping to make my time here the best it could've been. Rest in peace.

- Manufan
kalina200 5 years ago
  Such an unfortunate loss.
Rest in piece, Jim. You will be remembered.
greyanna 5 years ago
  Yes guys, thank you for remembering him!
It is more than sad!

last words to me:
...My health is still as good as can be expected but I started a new project. Who could have thought I would start building a house at age 67. Anyway it's going well and we should be able to move in about 30 days. The new house will give me better computer access and handicap accessibility so it should make things a lot easier...
It seems he moved and then life ended, so bitter!
Yggdrasill4 5 years ago
  Wait... This is devastating
I am very sad for his passing
Although I never met him, I always appreciated his input
Rest in peace Jim
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Oh, rest in peace Oldmntnguy, I hope he lived the good life.
greyanna 5 years ago
  I want to say something important for me here:

TO HONOR

OUR ONE AND ONLY QUALIFIED

ADMINPROP

OLDMTNGUY

EVER!!!!!!

It seems that OMG passed away. We had now and then private e-mail contact but today i got a Mailer Daemon: my message could not be delivered: <oldmtnguy@cox.net> recipient rejected.

Jim i am so sad and i miss you! Now your horrible 15 years ongoing disease has finished.
Rest in health my friend.
chase28 5 years ago
  And lets not forget about Jump Gear 2 hitting 2 Million plays!
SimonM 5 years ago
  That's awesome! We're hitting quite some milestones in the near future: 10000 BB levels, lvl id 40000.
suhangha 5 years ago
  currently is 1000100!!!
Binary Number!! (68)
chase28 5 years ago
  Lets all make levels to celebrate!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That's amazing!
kalina200 5 years ago
  1 million...
suhangha 5 years ago
  Holy, 1 million plays, currently is 999733!!!

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg