Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

nelson90 3 years ago
  Hello all!
I found on the internet a tuto that explains how to reactivate the flash player with Pale Moon. This tuto (in French) is very detailed. I tried it, it worked well and I can now play my favorite games again :)

For those who can read French :
tuto

For the others, I will summarize the process:

- before installing an old Flash player, you must first uninstall the current Flash player:
uninstall flash player

- install the last Flash player without blocking date. You can find it here:
flash player
During the installation, don't forget to check the right checkbox (never update).

- install Pale Moon:
Pale Moon
suhangha 3 years ago
  People trust you, you just have to figure out this so they are leisurely waiting for it, but can you quickly get workable because you guess My anxiety?
I guess Conclusive reason the manager never change is because the game activity is dead so useless

This game is definitely revivable
chris3000 3 years ago
  What makes you think someone else can handle the job other than me, I was available to answer Elizea, so GIS made me admin and that will never change. I just have to figure out the flash loophole.
suhangha 3 years ago
  I say it's a useless delay, letting go of exist possibility. I think someone can manage it before Chris gets it. No problem if that person becomes the manager.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Yes, once I figure it out I will continue to do my job as an administrator here. Just hope you guys will continue to give me positive support as my family does not.
suhangha 3 years ago
  P&M C2: Pneumat Tube (BLockoban)

@ Coolguy52
Do you know if it's been someone else noticed Pretty old level-management, it might be messed up?
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I believe that if Chris gets it working then he would be able to easily manage the community without any other admin at this point.
suhangha 3 years ago
  [@Chris] Would you like to continue managing Blockoban once you get the flash?

If there are few people, only one Blockoban administrator is enough?
chris3000 3 years ago
  Hey Simon, are you sure that link works on any Windows 10 laptop? If so, i'll give it a shot later.
SimonM 3 years ago
  @Dynamo, no worries. If you need help with one of the steps, ask me on the discord chat.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I'm kinda hyped that people are finding solutions to the flash games issue. It'll be fun having some competition on the games that I play here. Considering starting up making Jellify puzzles again very soon :)
Dynamo 3 years ago
  @Simon, nevermind, I’m not very tech savvy lol, no one told me that our service provider was going to change at midnight after I got home yesterday, which coincidentally was the same time I installed the program, so there I was like ‘what the hell has this thing done to my house?!’ clearly not putting 2 and 2 together! xD

So yeah false alarm haha, I’ll try it again in a bit...
suhangha 3 years ago
  @Dynamo
Well, I guess you haven't lost the methods yet. It maybe revive with My method

@Simon
OOPS, I can't guarantee it's completely safe.

I've been away from Bill Gates' computer for over 6 years, and I'm sure I've missed flash browser exclusively for mobile during 2015 to 2017.
I used the boton flash app from the second half of 2017 until 2019 and Puffin app use since 2019 to present.
[Please Note]: I don't know at all about computer!!!
SimonM 3 years ago
  How is that even possible?? It just instructs you to install a virtual machine with firefox installed on which you can play flash games.
Edit: perhaps you should install a different virtual machine than the one from osboxes.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Message removed...
SimonM 3 years ago
  Here is a somewhat safe way to play the games in 2021. Follow the instructions on this stack overflow message.
suhangha 3 years ago
  Chris, If anyone has an Android or ios phone, it will be possible right away. btw, are you long-waiting to Ruffle?
chris3000 3 years ago
  Well gecko said something about Ruffle which enables flash but he said it could take up to 5 years to implement. So I guess we'll have to be patient.
suhangha-6 3 years ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  Puffin has iOS, Android, etc. and I hope you guys get it with your phone Apple or another if pc is don't work puffin

Oops, Whenever possible, do not try to revive-use Adobe Flash.
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  Hey, I finally officially post about How to get Flash! Just trust me!

First, find the puffin browser for desktop on the site, if confused or tricky, there will be some flash browser apps on mobile from Google Play, although the ads are (very?) uncomfortable.

Trial 1: Visit puffin.com
Trial 2: Find a Flash Browser app on mobile from Google Play or iOS
Trial 3: Please give Feedback me OK?
newsticker 3 years ago
  Message removed...
newsticker 3 years ago
  Message removed...
Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 3 years ago
  Man, most everyone seems to be having trouble trying to download flash, I really can't think of anymore places, except Palemoon, Ruffle, Windows XP, IE 7 or 8. But if someone figures it out, please let us know.
suhangha 3 years ago
  Message removed...
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  @Dynamo - do you still have a newer version fo flash downloaded? That will be an issue if you do.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  @patio, apparently Pale Moon works but I’m not sure exactly how, I’ve downloaded it but it won’t seem to let me download an older version of flash, I must be doing something wrong somewhere...

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg