Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 4 years ago
  I ask to have a bit of patience with Chris, as he's not as good as everyone else at the game and also has never had this level of responsibility before.
Elizea & I will try to keep an eye on what he does but obviously we won't catch everything.

I'm not asking to never point out anything wrong Chris does, because that is definately helpful, but I do ask to remember he's not used to this, I had a rocky start as well.

I have made the 3 levels to be edited for now, to force him to react.
I also agree that levels should not be asked to be made easier, just that the categories reflect the difficulty.

I did ask him to not accept boring levels that require hundreds and hundreds of moves without thinking but anything under 150 moves and/or with less than 20-30 blocks should be ok. Anything that exceeds those is on mod's discretion imo.
I guess he must have misunderstood my advice as "don't accept difficult levels", which is not what I meant at all.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Thanks, chris3000! you are new admin!
Elizea 4 years ago
  chris3000 is a new admin for Blockoban. Thanks!
suhangha 4 years ago
  Coolguy52 seems to have his condition. Can you ask him directly?
Elizea 4 years ago
  It's been 18 days since I asked if there would be any applicants for being a new admin. I'm happy to announce that...

...there we're 0 responses.

So I ask again, message me if you'd be willing to be an admin for this game and evaluate new levels regularly.
chris3000 4 years ago
  I made my birthday level a week ago, can someone evaluate it? I actually made a few levels a couple weeks ago.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I think the general rules apply: be active, be competent, be helpful etc.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Are there any conditions, like we must be able to beat the levels or something?
Elizea 4 years ago
  Message me if you'd be willing to be admin for this game and evaluate new levels regularly (couple times a week).
SimonM 4 years ago
  You can link it like this: Bees Pack 2 (BLockoban)

[packid = 835] without spaces around the =
suhangha 4 years ago
  Levels like variable calculators are the hardest and best level.
Those FormulaNG Levels, ask hint and receive from someone's inbox.

Once, those two are the hardest.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Can anyone give me some tips/hints on the last 20 officials I have left. I still haven't mastered them. Archery and Quadruple Transfer are the toughest ones.

And so is Cross Spiral from Gary.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Man-Woman Judgments: (smallest but picture is bit big)
greyanna 4 years ago

@chris As you maybe know: oldmtnguy has a tragic disease and as lmr told us 5 months ago: Omg can no longer use a computer. That is soo sad.
chris3000 4 years ago
  What happened to oldmtnguy? He hasn't been on in a year, he must be really busy nowadays.
gameinsky 4 years ago
  I think he's asking a specific Yggdrasill4 level to be made official at position 96.
I'd be fine giving Blockoban its 250th official, but it would need to be a level the community agrees with.
suhangha 4 years ago
  To be new official at level 96. with ultimate level.

Game in sky, do you agree?
suhangha 4 years ago
  Yggdrasill4's level?
greyanna 4 years ago
  My opinion:

we should tribute Oldmtnguy with the 250 official. Maybe Simon or lmr could design it cause Simon's are the favorite type of OMG and i guess lmr stays closed to him.
chris3000 4 years ago
  So, what should be our 250th official?

I cannot believe I'm still have the same 20 official levels left to finish. I really need some help/hints. Quad Transfer and Archery are the toughest to me, and Gary's Cross Spiral.

Any advice would be helpful.
pig 4 years ago
  I am not a native speaker, but I assume that both the first and a last one are correct. But if they are not correct, we can still understand what are you trying to say. I hope I helped.
greyanna 4 years ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 4 years ago
  Thank you guys, I wonder what happened to oldmtnguy?

He hasn't been on in about a year.
LadersHD 4 years ago
  Do you remember what happened 1 year ago?
suhangha 4 years ago
  Our world that supports Egypt, Lawnhome has uploaded 8 levels!
I hope can solve Levels for chris3000's return, Congratulation Fighting!
kalina200 4 years ago
  Glad to hear you're back Chris!
LadersHD 4 years ago
  Nice to see what happened to you. I mean it's good that you came back.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Hey guys, I'm back. My last visit was December 5th, 2019. I have been really sick the past 5 months. My energy levels were very low, my legs were swollen b/c I have food intolerances. I ate a bunch of foods behind my mom's back, and they made my energy levels go down and I haven't really felt like getting on the laptop. We have a nice couch and my mom has had to bring me food/water to me, I've been on bedrest the past 6 months. However, we ate a kamut pasta a month ago with some green beans and my energy's been up the past week. So I've been recovering, so I'm back.

So when are we going to get a new admin for this game?
LadersHD 4 years ago
  As you can see on his profile page, he was last online 9 months ago

@greyanna: 'I say sorry too: to all members who have posted!'
greyanna 4 years ago
  Thank you! Please send OMG my best thoughts to him if you have this chance. It is such a waste here without him!

@pigbrother:
as you can see: i didn't speak to you though!!!

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg