Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 1 year ago
  If you're not lying then can you link the article about the typhoon? I'm sure you should not have any difficulty finding it since such an occurance would be all over the belgian news.
murat0 1 year ago
  I am not lying. We did feel the ground shake some and our town did as well, then a few hours later the typhoon came storming in, we're lucky/glad that no one got seriously hurt.

Honestly it is absurd that we are wasting arguing over an internet gaming site. We should be helping each other out, not fighting/arguing. Well I will say no more here. I will continue to solve and create levels in my unique/chic style.

Best regards,
Murat
gameinsky 1 year ago
  That's an interesting story. I've lived in Belgium all my life, and I have never heard of a typhoon ever hitting us.

Belgium doesn't get hit by major earthquakes because it's not located anywhere near a fault line. It also can't get hit by typhoons because typhoons are exclusive to the pacific ocean, located on the literal other end of the world to Belgium.

So can I ask why you're lying?
brainuser_4 1 year ago
@chris Stop to disgrace former clever members with your dumb mind in form of phantom-accounts!

Chris new hobby lying with every sentence.
murat0 1 year ago
  Well from what I have read the past day, here is my opinion, we should not be worried about how many levels we have solved, what matters is that everyone is being respectful and kind to each other and that we are having fun playing the game. We should also focus on the main core of it which are the officials.

If I find levels hard or boring, I do not rate them or solve them as it would drain the fun. I don't worry about many levels I have left. I do think you're still an excellent member Chris even though you got carried away with the cheating. And it's an honor that you got to be admin Nelson, congratulations!

@GIS: I live in Southwest Belgium. It's a rare occurance we get hit by huge earthquakes/typhoons and other weather storms. Hope everyone is having a good holiday season so far.
braiuser_4 1 year ago
...Perfect speech to yourself! But you as dumb don't realize, LOL

Be careful: Don't minimize your endless responsibility for a pretty much dead site.

I would guess gameinsky + chris = brothers as doubledumbs they are.

@chris SHUT UP DUMB!

You made:
john96
PuzzleFan
murat0
oldmtnguy72
and more with all this lying stories!

I have never deny myself! And I make accounts as much as i want!

gameinsky you are such unable bum - have a nice day - feel free doing it with huge responsibility next week 24/7 HAHAHA Keep on, pls! Keep on, pls! Keep on, pls!
gameinsky 1 year ago
  I mean, the only thing you're achieving with this is making yourself look even more pathetic. It takes 2 seconds to delete a comment.

I am flattered you think I am important enough in your life you need to dedicate so much time doing stuff like this.

Just like Chris, I'd recommend you doing something else with your life, you seem a little obsessed with the happenings of a pretty much dead site.

This is not even just beating on a dead horse, this is just spitting on its grave every day. You think the horse cares, but it doesn't even understand your language, and is also too dead to care even if it could.

If you want me to grant your childlike wish of having the last word, you can have it I frankly don't care enough.

ps it's spelled 'brain'.
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  I would guess gameinsky + chris = brothers as doubledumbs they are

Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL

@chris SHUT UP DUMB!

You made:
john96
PuzzleFan
murat0
oldmtnguy72
and more with all this lying stories!

I have never deny myself! And I make accounts as much as i want!

Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL Keep busy! LOL

gameinsky you are such unable bum - have a nice day - feel free doing it with huge responsibility next week 24/7 HAHAHA
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
braiuser_4 1 year ago
  Message removed...
brainuser_3 1 year ago
  Message removed...
brainuser_3 1 year ago
  Message removed...
brainuser_3 1 year ago
  Message removed...
brainuser_3 1 year ago
  Message removed...
brainuser_3 1 year ago
  Message removed...

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg