Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha-2 1 year ago

To Coolguy,Chris,simon,laders,etc
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  The commenting issue cannot be fixed - I think you're right about a database issue but it affects all new levels (after a certain ID, not entirely sure what it is exactly)
patio09 1 year ago
  Now the level 41555 works and you can score but it is impossible to leave a comment
Btw a single dummy or the sticky on a target would have been enough :-)
chris3000 1 year ago
  Hey, I just saw, i'll fix it in a little bit. Sorry, I don't know how that happened but i'll fix it now. I have some free time.

Edit: Okay I added 4 dummy blocks and tested it a couple times, it works so try it out now!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
patio09 1 year ago
  I believe 700th Level from chris3000 doesn't work.
There seems to be an error with the database as well (impossible to write a comment).
here's the link:
https://bonuslevel.org/games/game_blockoban_4.html#lvlid_41555
suhangha 1 year ago
  ………… Is chris planning 10000 levels?

How many are not rated yet?
chris3000 1 year ago
  Welcome back patio09! How has it been with the pandemic, etc? Wonder how Toughman is doing, he hasn't posted here in a long time, so has Jxyz,murat, lmr and the rest of the gang. Well we're not too far from 10,000 levels. I just need to accept 30-40 more lvls and we're there! A huge milestone fixing to happen soon.
patio09 1 year ago
  Came back playing Blockoban only this week after having being stopped by flash.
Had been waiting for ruffle, but I believe there are not ready yet. Using Flash Browser but I still have to find out how to store urls :-)
chris3000 1 year ago
  Wow, has it been that long. Well anyways welcome back. How have you been doing since this pandemic started in Spring of 2020? I know things have been rough for many people. Glad this community is still going strong. Are you planning to fully come back or you don't know yet?
Mopsikus 1 year ago
  Hello again everyone!
I believe it's been a long time no see!
I think I was around 13, the last time I was on here?
Good to see you guys again!
Unfortunately, I no longer have as much time to play games as in the past, as I am now working on my own games instead. I will still give all these games another shot, to see if they're still as good as I remember them!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  jp gone again

dynamo was well again, so I'll ŸŸ it

suhangha-2 1 year ago
  I think only puffin has absolute haha
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Nice job on finding a reliable workaround, and welcome back Dynamo!
Dynamo 1 year ago
  Guess who's back baby! JP really came in clutch finding that foolproof flash workaround! Here it is guys, I do believe it's Windows only though! You can install it here:

https://github.com/radubirsan/FlashBrowser/releases/tag/v0.81

Edit: Hearing the music for all the games again, after over a year, is like music to my ears...
suhangha 1 year ago
  It's just that people don't care, what kind of flash recommendations continues
jp 1 year ago
  Hey, playing with FlashBrowser2, it works, nice.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Yeah, so I guess it's really no point in commenting on the recent levels now, well I'm glad everyone is having fun solving/playing my levels. I may be kind of busy the next month cause my grandma went back in the ER Thursday evening. She's may not be going back home this time. I'll keep you all posted.
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Nobody can comment on any levels after ID:41500~ I think, but I did enjoy all of your levels. I think a couple were too tough for me but I managed well mostly.
chris3000 1 year ago
  I made some new levels the past 4-5 weeks. Has anyone tried them yet besides nelson, Simon and coolguy? One of them is a kids level on how to move icy blocks. Rate and comment please.
chris3000 2 years ago
  Hey guys, I installed Pale Moon and it works, thank you nelson for sending me this link!
chris3000 2 years ago
  Well, I have a Dell Inspiron 1500, it's a laptop. Maybe Simon knows a way for flash and how to download it.
suhangha 2 years ago
  Well, it doesn't seem to work with a computer.
chris3000 2 years ago
  Hey, what browser are you using to play blockoban? Let me know in the next couple days.
suhangha-2 2 years ago
  P&M C2: Pneumat Tube (BLockoban)
I feel obligated to emphasize that, oops chris

NOTE: year-2021 levels for flash content internal puzzles will no longer be produced
Instead, gonna provide content for everyone.
chris3000 2 years ago
  Thanks for the feedback, whenever I get a break from my monthly B12 shots and doctor appointments I will look into this. I have a rash on a face and they scheduled me an appointment with an allergist. My hemoglobin went up from 2.4 to 11.8. They had to give me 5-6 blood transfusions using another person's blood. Now I am recovering and my energy has improved.
nelson90 2 years ago
  Chris, I hope you’re healthier now.
gofile.io is a free and unlimited file sharing and storage platform. You will find more information on the home page (https://gofile.io/welcome).
Apparently, the site is secure and safe. I don't know about Webroot, but I have another good security suite (Kaspersky: antivirus, firewall, ...).
I installed the Flash player and Pale Moon a month ago, I didn’t get the slightest security alert and everything works perfectly.
chris3000 2 years ago
  Thanks nelson but what is gofile.com? I don't think i've heard of that one. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15, with an I3 core processor. Is this safe to download cause we do have antivirus. Have you heard of Webroot? I was in the ER for 2 weeks, really sick and weak. Now, my energy lvls are up.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg