Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 3 years ago
  Hi everyone. I made a pack BLockoban Tournament (BLockoban) containing every accepted BLockoban level there is.
small 3 years ago
  Ok, then my expectation was wrong.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  I think it's a bit unfair to suggest no one thinks about him. I know I owe so much of my level creating knowledge to him, especially when I first started making levels for BB back when I was 10, I respected and took on board his comments so much. People just pay their respects in different ways, not everyone is so vocal about it. He would definitely want BL and its community to keep going for as long as we can, and we should continue to play and create levels in his honour. Besides, he's basically left behind a legacy as the godfather of BL, no one is taking that away from him. :)
small 3 years ago
  I am really sad that nobody says anything about oltmguy. Everyone writes about the game, but nobody thinks about him.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  There's also a topic in the Forums tab (at the top of the page) titled 'Syntax Tutorial', this contains a list of everything you can do on BL, including Spoilers. :)
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  [ spoiler] Text goes here [ /spoiler] without spaces
sycoraximperator 3 years ago
  How do you make a spoiler?
chris3000 3 years ago
  Were supposed to be getting our stimulus check next week, so when we do i'll order the laptop, so when I return i'll be evaluating levels 3 times a week at least. Nice Syco and Simon.
  That`s awesome! :-) Well done both of you!
newby 3 years ago
  suhangha = covid 19 and/ or acute schizophrenic mood
  SimonM: You will beat me for sure... and you are one damn good designer too.
SimonM 3 years ago
  I still have 1432 levels left. I am getting closer.
  1299 levels left to solve. That means i have solved almost 150 (148 if i remember correctly) levels since last level update. 3 more and i have reached 8500 solved puzzles in total. How many of you are still active? And how many have you left? I still love this game after over 10 years of playing!
chris3000 3 years ago
  What do you mean, explain more clearly.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Ok, I will approve the pack when I get my new laptop. Bare with me everyone, i'm ordering it next week.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Yes, he will be truly remembered by everyone. I hope he lived peacefully on his last days on this planet.
small 4 years ago
  This message makes me very sad! After all the years I've been here on this platform, I've come to appreciate him very much. I hope his last days were peaceful and his family was close to him! We will miss you, oldmtnguy!!!
chris3000 4 years ago
  Hey guys, I have some terrible news, lmr sent me a message and said that oldmtnguy passed away at age 70. He was such a great person and so helpful to us. I'm going to make a tribute level about this.
newby 4 years ago

new challenging levels in:

Bees Pack 2 (BLockoban)

like it is my approach!
suhangha 4 years ago
  The conditions for exchanging categories Getting Started (BLockoban) and Make it work (BLockoban) are satisfied:

- "Kids levels" and "easy levels" zeroing
- 10 moves both
chris3000 4 years ago
  I gave up for now on the last 17 officials. I don't feel strong enough yet to solve them. Archery and QT are the hardest ones to master.
suhangha 4 years ago
  "Blockoban" will reach 10K lvls, "Puzzle it" has already reached 3K lvls, and JG2 will 2M plays.

I sub instead. Chris3000 look familiar.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Yes that is the main goal. This job is fun for me.
kalina200 4 years ago
  Let's get to 10000 levels this year, I see that being possible.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Happy January 2020 lmr and everyone! Hope you enjoy the new levels.
lmr 4 years ago
  Happy New Year, everyone
suhangha 4 years ago
  as RIP to: humans

What does it mean?/I think there is an active person among them.
chris3000 4 years ago
  You're welcome, I'm glad you like and enjoy them, and I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas, New Year 2020.
sycoraximperator 4 years ago
  Chris! Thank you for sharing this with us. Your levels are as always fun and interesting to play. Merry Christmas to you too, and take care.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Here are some new levels for you all to play. Please rate and let me know how you like them, some are Christmas-themed. I hope everyone has a nice enjoyable Christmas and new year for 2020. Oh, and always post/comment on my levels so I can know what I did wrong or how it is. I am committed to keeping BL and Blockoban alive for as long as I can. But I need everyone to work with me, we're all on the same team. And everyone please pray as my 90 year aunt is in hospice, we don't know how much longer she has to live. I'm running out of family memebers. All that I have left is my mom, grandparents, and aunt and uncle. Most of them are over age 50 and I will be 29 years old in September 2020.

You all have been an amazing community/family to me the past 10 years and I am thrilled that I found this in 2009. I'm hoping this will be the year I also beat all the officials. Wish me luck. Oh, and I would like to see more creations, you all have amazed me with all the levels you've made over the years but I understand that you all are busy with school, work/family related things. RIP to:
Jos, PA, Oldmtnguy, murat, Simon, lmr, Elizea, Mo, Monty, Camodragoon, AK,etc.

Chris

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg