Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

patio09 3 years ago
  I tried ruffle browser plugin right now.
I does not yet support Action Script 3 So our favorite game does not run this way...
Are there any other plugins available ?
suhangha 3 years ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 3 years ago
  Well I'm glad that I made time to evaluate 15-20 more lvls before flash ended, phew.
newsticker 3 years ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  I think he/they're genius/es and powered the ability to conquer the flash!!!

I'll list those who have flash enabled, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!:

suhangha ( suhangha-2)
MeatyDino246
Coolguy52
SimonM
nelson90
SUPER-LEVLER
chris3000 3 years ago
  Ok, well have any of you tried any old browsers to gain access to flash? And can someone explain what ruffle is again?
gameinsky 3 years ago
  Just ignore her, she's basically harmless. My 1st grade primary school bullies had better insults than her and she's obviously looking for attention as a coping mechanism against whatever life she has :)
chris3000 3 years ago
  I agree, how can she be happy by torturing other people. My evil grandma tortured me and my family most of our lives. I feel like I just want to be teleported to Europe.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Greyanna, seriously give it a rest, you need a therapist.
suhangha-6 3 years ago
  SHUT UP Schizophrenic STALKER!

Kim Jong-un will catch you, haha!
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  A lot of people activities died?
I am using fine plug-in
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  Glad to revive.

What about my flash browser? It's not sad, it's positive as the head and about finding workaround to flash.

In the future, maybe some rely on my using company.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Well, enjoy the brand new levels everyone, sadly i'm trying to figure out a workaround to flash, this may be my last time for a few months. I've got to find an old browser that supports flash or either find a plug-in.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Thanks for the kind words and support Dynamo. So how are you doing with university and your college? I'm hoping to take some math and science courses whenever I get my health stabilized.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Hey Chris, hope everything’s good with you and the family at home! I don’t mean to pester or anything, I was just wondering if you think you’ll have the time to evaluate the last batch of BB levels? I decided to make one after many many years, it’s nothing special and it’s in the easy category, but nonetheless it would be cool to hopefully see it accepted as a send off ;)
chris3000 3 years ago
  Thank you everyone and nice to see you back Ferrari12, hope youand your family are doing okay. If greyanna is negative anymore i'll just ignore her, she won't change just like my greedy and selfish dad and grandparents. It's been a long journey for me.
Ferrari12 3 years ago
  All the best to you too lmr, and to the rest of the community as well.

Chris: You have my respect for doing your best!
lmr 3 years ago
  Here's hoping 2021 is a better year. All the best everyone.
Chris keep your chin up. Sounds like you are a strong person, coping with so much adversity.
small 3 years ago
  I wonder, because you think it's a funny thing.
small 3 years ago
  Hello everyone, what's happend with this game during this night?
Is ist sure, that all precious levels are going away?

By the way...I wish you positive thoughts and an good start to the new year! Best wishes to all!
chris3000 3 years ago
  Yeah, what did you mean by that? I've had a very rough childhood as my dad only visited me once a week and only sent me birthday cards and only gave me 400 dollars for food and supplies. Plus most of my childhood grew up with my Narcissustic evil grandma who never says she's sorry and my grandpa who starts drama. I wish people would understand that i'm doing the best I can here.
gameinsky 3 years ago
  suhangha, that's a very uncalled for statement
Quoting suhangha from Game "BLockoban"
You're sick, but how reason you're being managed with suffering?
Did you expected your recklessness?
suhangha 3 years ago
  Will it exceed 10000 LEVELs including the prepared levels, indeed? Especially levels adventure experience released 2020
suhangha 3 years ago
  You're sick, but how reason you're being managed with suffering?
Did you expected your recklessness?
chris3000 3 years ago
  Thank you lmr, hope you all are staying safe, things have been real difficult for me the past 9 years with my health issues and immune disease. My body can't process a bunch of fat so I have to stick with rice, potatoes, millet, and other grains and vegetables. Please pray for us that we can find the right doctor for us.
lmr 3 years ago
  Safe, Happy Holidays
chris3000 3 years ago
  Look suhangha, i know and understand you want us to do your requests but I am busy with responsibilities and taking take of my grandparents, mom, dad. I wish i had some help with the cooking, vacuuming, and washing clothes. I wish i had more siblings to help me. Please don't spam my inbox.
suhangha 3 years ago
  Maybe there is Puffin browser for Window / PC? I'm currentty using mobile Puffin and chrome.

What happened to chrome news of the end of Flash support?

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg