Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

brainuser_3 1 year ago
  Message removed...
brainuser_3 1 year ago
  Message removed...
brainuser_3 1 year ago
  b
brainuser_3 1 year ago
  a
chris3000 1 year ago
  Greyanna you really need to stop making spam accounts and picking on me, anyways we just need to forget about all this. Ok GIS what you said was true, I guess I'll have to accept it but let's not talk about it anymore cause it's wasting valuable time. My time is valuable and I'm just gonna have to spend it on another game.

Ok, I'll just solve as many as I can and just forget about the rest. After all trial and error is the key and there is no time limit.
brainuser_3 1 year ago
As idiot you always are you don't know difference between defending or simply telling truth.

Keep busy.
gameinsky 1 year ago
  The fact your got super defencive about this despite me never saying those accounts were yours says enough.

Have a nice day.
brainuser_2 1 year ago
  Thank you very much!

There you proof how big liar you are! For sure my all the 1/5.

All others are suhangha including Mmmmmm with all this nice nude pictures!

Didn't you spread it was me although you knew it wasn't!

So much fun to keep that guy with huge responsibity busy, haha!
gameinsky 1 year ago
  If you want some context of the events of back then, I'm happy to give them.

We had considered several people (I did not make the decision on my own), many of who explicitly declined the position.
Of those who remained, the user either had insufficient experience with the game, subpar communicative skills or anger management issues.
Nelson back then was hospitalised meanwing we thought he had quit, which is why he wasn't appointed back then. The reason he wasn't appointed sooner is that he had never voiced interest up until 2 days ago and I had assumed that we had already considered nelson back then.

But, I guess, after all, it is easy to insult someone if you don't know the full context of a story.

A clever and in this game interested guy wouldn't do things like these either:

Feel free to voice any future frustrations with me towards a wall, it'll be about as productive.

And it also won't result in you going against Nelson's wish of starting a new page and going back to the game.
brainUser 1 year ago
  A clever and in this game interested guy would have never been declared chris as admin so we would never had this trouble. But how this guy who did it now point to his enormious responsibility is extraordinary ridicoulous. Hard to decide who is biggest dumb.
It will not bother me in any way if smaller = Chris get scores on allmost all levels he can't solve if his life - as it seemed - depends on it such much. I would appreciate it.

john96 : scored on none of his own 65 levels - Chris on all 65
john96 : scored on none of Chris levels

chris : created 13 days ago White Diamond 2 (BLockoban)
john96 : created 13 days ago White Kite (BLockoban)

both have exact same thumbnail, LOL

PuzzleFan : scored on none of his own levels - Chris on all
PuzzleFan : scored on none of Chris levels

We had fine packs especially the medium and hard were challenging and fun to play. But now they are contaminated with levels of catecory easy.
nelson90 1 year ago
  First of all, I would like to thank again GIS for my appointment as admin of BB and BB2, and all those who congratulated me. I’m going to start evaluating levels very soon, just give me a bit of time since there are more than 50 levels left, and I will not approve them without thorough examination.

@Chris:
I understand that you must be disappointed and sad that you lost your admin powers. I was about to comment on your last message, but GIS did it first and I fully agree with him. Having a second chance is rarely given, you got four but despite that you continued to cheat. After the first time, many of us have carefully monitored your actions. As I am profoundly honest and I don’t appreciate cheating, I have posted a message every time I felt like you were cheating again. Besides, I wasn’t the only one to notice it, other players had alerted about it (john96, suhangha-2 and others). Last time I saw it, I hade not other choice to send a PM to GIS. I can assure you I never asked him to demote you, but frankly no one can disagree with this decision.
I don’t understand why you took the risk to do it again, knowing you were being observed. I also don’t understand why you’re so obsessed with the number of left levels. What is the interest of having an undeserved score? Note that I have also about 1350 levels left but it doesn’t bother me, on the contrary.
Finally, I agree with you on the fact that you have always been polite, friendly and respectful towards other players.

As a conclusion, let's start a new page and go back to the game.
gameinsky 1 year ago
  You are quoting me on things I haven't said.
I called your neither abusive nor unhealthy to the game, but did say you abused your powers and had an unhealthy obsession with the game.

It is not on you to decide whether it is fair or not that I demoted you. As someone with level 2 admin power in this game I have full authority of these kinds of decisions. It is not a responsibility I take lightly, so as a result I asked several people I still have contact with that also have some form of authority on this site before coming to this decision.

Your suggestion of giving you "one more chance whilst people keep an eye on you" does not make sense when that's exactly what happened the last time and it still resulted in signs of cheating.

In puzzle games, levels are not one-size fits all. There are harder levels and there are easier levels. One can not expect to enjoy every level in the game. You will always find some levels too hard to enjoy or some levels too easy to enjoy. That is just something you'll have to accept.

Whether you followed 'most of the rules' does not matter much when the rules you did break were severe infractions. And to be honest, I've been unhappy with the way things have gone for a while now. The fact that things have not changed since then gives a very good justification for demotion. You were also given several warnings over a rather long period of time. Normally, the first infraction would have been enough for demotion.

The decision to demote you was done purely because of your behaviour as an admin, and not your behaviour towards specific people or whatnot. You have clearly shown yourself unable to handle admin responsibilities, so it is logical that you should not have them.

I would recommend finding something else to keep you busy, so you don't fixate too much on one game and getting furstrated because of it.
brainUser 1 year ago
  Well: we want to play NOT to control bums!: destroying packs, scores, deleting scores, restoring fine old levels in wrong way.
I am not interested in your flood of stupid boring levels though of different names: john96, PuzzleFan, murat0 but all the same without any challenge and not one hard!.
You are a long time member so when do you start to use your brain?

You disrespected clever murat with this dumb phantom murat0.

But in particular you disrespected our Great former OMG with all this lies as alleged former friend oldmtnguy72!
chris3000 1 year ago
  Well I read all the recent messages clearly, I hope you can keep BB safe nelson, you're much older and mature than me, I'm apparently abusive and unhealthy to the game like GIS said in the chat. However I wanted to express my feelings below in the second paragraph. So please listen.

I don't think it's fair that you made this decision, you could have at least given me one more chance and let nelson, patio, and the rest of the community keep an eye on me, but whatever. It's done now. Well I'm gonna be making tons of levels so I hope nelson can keep up with it. And about the 1375 levels I have left, most of them are boring murat levels. Monty's monsters, greyanna's tedious boring levels, sughangha's hard complex levels, and Camodragoon's wave/flood of hard levels back from 2014-2015. I keep taking time almost everyday to try to solve them but nothing works, or maybe I'm doing the methid over and over. I have asked for help/strategies that can be used to up my skills. Idk if copying the level on a piece of grid paper would help. Or if I copy the level in the level editor and put an extra border around it to toggle/get a feel for how a certain level can be solved.

Well I'm finishing up my unsolved levels pack and I will keep posting on the levels I'm stuck or I'll just keep reminding you guys here, instead of spamming the level commenting section. I mean I've been a longtime member and I have followed most of the rules and never disrespected anyone, so who talked to GIS and agreed that he demoted me. I'm fixing to go to bed, but let me know if you all read this. Thanks! Idk I may switch to puzzleit, rolling turtle, and jg2 for a while. Not good playing the same game over and over because then you get fixated/obsessed about it.

Chris
gameinsky 1 year ago
  Alright, I have taken the time to assess the situation and have talked to some people to figure out how to best proceed.
A lot of accusations have been thrown here and it would be reckless to jump to conclusions, so about the alt account accusations, I am not willing to jump to conclusions yet.

However, what I can deliberate on is something that has been going on for a while. It's not something I had ever hoped to do, but I feel like this has reached a worrying progression.

After discussing things a bit with a few people I have appointed nelson90 as a new admin of Blockoban (and its sequel) and at the same time demoted chris3000.

Nelson90 had personally voiced interest in trying out admin duties. Since he has been around for so long and is also a skilled puzzle solver I have decided to accept his application. I hope that with this change things will get better from now on. I will be keeping an eye on how things progress.
bigbrother 1 year ago
  Message removed...
gameinsky 1 year ago
  It can happen that some levels need tiny touchups or fixes. Oftentimes it is not worth asking the levelcreator to do it, but doing it 21 times is quite a lot. And having them all be updated twice is very suspicious indeed.

Honestly I am just incredibly disappointed above all. This is not behaviour that an admin should exhibit, I'll see what I can do.
nelson90 1 year ago
  I looked at the logs on the last levels created by Suhangha and Suhangha-2. I found 21 levels that Chris updated twice and still has a score, not only 3. Indeed, there could be more.

Block Travel 8.8 (BLockoban)
Block Travel 8.M (BLockoban)
Block Travel 8.9 (BLockoban)
Block Travel 9.6 (BLockoban)
Block Travel 9.7 (BLockoban)
108 Dozenal Hexign (BLockoban)
107 Royal Sinkhole (BLockoban)
Block Travel 8.7 (BLockoban)
Block Travel 9.5 (BLockoban)
Block Travel 8.2 (BLockoban)
123 Swamp (BLockoban)
Four Spot (BLockoban)
Three Red (BLockoban)
Get into it (BLockoban)
118 Surfing BL (BLockoban)
116 Arcade BL (BLockoban)
115 Royal BL (BLockoban)
114 Technology BL (BLockoban)
113 Golden BL (BLockoban)
112 Icefield BL (BLockoban)
110 Compass BL (BLockoban)

On level 112 Icefield BL (BLockoban), he has scored 12, I’m pretty sure that score is impossible.
Level Block Travel 9.6 (BLockoban) is probably not possible. In addition, this is a variant of a much easier level ElecTricky GreenLife (BLockoban) that Chris is unable to solve (see his comment on the level).

Can we still trust an admin who is not able to keep his promises and respect the rules, considering that this is at least the fourth time?
What do you think of that?
gameinsky 1 year ago
  I'll be honest, I've not really been keeping a close eye on this game's message board so I have not noticed the influx of activity. Well, not that things have become much more active but I digress.

I haven't really have had the time yet to read through all the messages, because I was only made aware of this shortly before I had to go to bed. But don't worry, I will read through the rest of these and see what I can do afterwards. Still haven't had the time to read through all of these because I had to get ready for work.

I have to say it's a bit nice but peculiar that so many people are still finding this website after all this time, perhaps someone started advertising it somewhere?

Quoting murat0 from Game "BLockoban"
Greetings Blockoban community! It is I murat once again returning. I had to get an interpreter to help me understand English so it takes me a long time to write messages like this and construct them. I have been inactive for 4 years because my house got damaged by a huge typhoon so we have been living in a shelter with no internet access, however a blessing came to me and my wife/children, a couple months ago, our aunts/uncles gave us 50,000 pounds to help us buy a new home, and a computer/supplies, etc. We finally finished moving everything from the destroyed house to our new one, so I am back home.

And for people wondering back then why I titled my levels M.Y. on my previous account back then was because I ran out of level names, so I used my Initials and the number of levels I had beside it. But now thanks to the help of my long-time interpreter I have learned/studied more advanced words and their terminology so I have found more titles! I have misplaced my password to my other account so I will have to use this one for now, but I am glad to be back. I am using Pale moon, just found about it thanks to nelson's post. I had to search extensively for it last night!

That is very sad to hear, but I'm glad things got better.
Where do you live? It's not often we have someone on BL get hit by a typhoon.
john96 1 year ago
  Well I think nelson, you, Puzzlefan, and GIS/Elizea need to keep an eye on him. He seems to do it on the medium/hard levels that he can't complete/solve.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  chris-self's promise is violated
Additional opportunities are rare
john96 1 year ago
  Suhangha is right, I checked the logs too and he did cheat on three, BT 8.8, BT 8.9, nd BT 9.6

BT stands for Block Travel. Chris I thought you said you weren't gonna do this anymore, you're just asking for trouble. Do you want your administrator duties to be revoked? Maybe GIS should PM you another warning message.
magnacumlaud 1 year ago
  YES!!! You are right suhangha he is lying again and again!

He has to be STOPPED IMMEDIATELY AND has to be BANNED From Admin Rights!

But the MOST WORST he has done: Chris THE S ABUSED oldmtnguy!

All was written by oldmtnguy72 as alleged former friend of OMG are lies and forgeries!!!

OMG did not die in 2021 and not from cancer! (I know cause i had pen friendship with OMG since 2013.)

Now really GOOD NEWS:

there is a perfect member who is honest + competent + wise + the BEST:

++++++ Interested to do the Admin-Job!

Let's IMMEDIATELY Install as OUR REAL new Admin: NELSON (nelson90).

--------------

All the accounts: john96, PuzzleFan, murat0 are Chris! This dumb thought we wouldn't recognize the cheating logs with all this news creating levels boring, stupid, unchallenging like the bum himself! All their levels, level titles, choosen category, level comments and even main board comments are totally Chris-style! He came up with this idiotical idea after I warned him 1,5 month ago: "STOP IMMEDIATELY with touching any old accepted level!" Then he had cheated on ca. 40 levels not 15-20 as he said.
1 month ago he promised third time not to edit anymore old levels but he is doing it all the time again and again!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  update logs found around 8.m

You broke your promise not to cheat
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  I miss coolguy's levels, I sent him sometime ago

he has no answer anymore, screwed up
he's still in jellify
oldmtnguy72 1 year ago
  Hello! I am one of oldmtnguy's longtime friends. I want to explain why ooldmtnguy has been inactive for almost 5 years. He built a brand new house in 2018, we hired several construction workers to help him, it was finished in 2019, then he came down with cancer in late 2020, he passed away in 2021. You can ask lmr too when she comes back, she was longtime friends with oldmtnguy and knew his wife too.

I hope everyone and their families had a safe, enjoyable, and blessed thanksgiving 2022. I chose this username to represent his age, he would have turned 73 next year, I will be making levels which follows oldmtnguy's designing skills, he told me I could continue designing levels from his work b/c he said he was real sick. This is sad b/c we lost a very legendary admin and member. RIP oldmtnguy

Thank you all for whoever reads this.
My name is Ben. I am 54 but I had to use oldmtnguy's age to remember him in my user profile.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Hey I marked several of suhangha's levels to be edited since no one has scored on them for a week or more. I can't comment on them b/c the database won't let me, I'll PM him and see if he can edit them and to post a score so they will be proven possible for you all to solve and enjoy. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Chris
chris3000 1 year ago
  Message removed...
nelson90 1 year ago
  You’re right, Chris, a reminder is always helpful.
Here you will find the installation instructions for Pale Moon and Flash Player:
Adobe Flash forum
chris3000 1 year ago
  Who knows, maybe some old BB pros and amateurs will come here again once they find the work-around for flash. Pale Moon is the latest best site to download anywhere on the globe. Maybe you should post the link again nelson so everyone that re-visits can know how to download it on their computer/PC.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg